• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Phineas & Ferb Merger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
I think this particular issue has been put off for too long. I'm certain everyone who's familiar with Phineas and Ferb is also aware of the next product from the team of Dan & Swampy, Milo Murphy's Law. My issue is very plain and simple, I'd like to draft Milo Murphy, which currently resides in the Disney page to the Phineas and Ferb page. Not only would this actually give Milo a verse to base himself from, but it is 100% canonical that both Phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law take place in Danville, and both are in the same continuity. Heck, the newest episodes of Milo Murphy's Law continually feature Doctor Doofenshmirtz running around with the main cast.

My proposal is simple. First, remove Milo from the Disney page and add him to the Phineas and Ferb page, creating new divisions in the Characters section for both Phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law. Next, we need to add, at the very least, base info for Milo Murphy's Law to add to the Summary. After that, it's just a matter of linking to the Phineas and Ferb page from Milo's profile, and that's about it. Does anyone have any objections to this, or does this seem acceptable?

Their profile could work like how Raphilia and Naofumi's profiles work. Separate, but they can be placed in matches as a pair.

...Okay? That wasn't the issue I was addressing, though.

Yeah, just wanted to point that out because I'm kinda tired of seeing them put against people seperately.

Anyways, I agree with this. The fanbase has been waiting for any proof why both shows canonically take place in the same universe. This is it. Now all we need is the crossover.

Already happened, my man.

Another reason why I think this merger makes sense.

Oof, I need to rewatch the series again.

Stopped at episode 6.

I'm gonna get Ant over here for his opinion before I move forward with this, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back