• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible or Technical Speed Downgrade?

Significant speed advantage would still fall within the bounds of Relativistic, not Relativistic+.

There is a feat where Darth Jadus dodges a blaster fire (in the EU the blasts should be about speed of light). He dodged this casually without even looking.

I believe this is where the Jedi/Sith gets the relativistic+ stats from due to Jedi constantly dodging beams of light from various opponents.

Crazystarf said:
There is a feat where Darth Jadus dodges a blaster fire (in the EU the blasts should be about speed of light). He dodged this casually without even looking.
I believe this is where the Jedi/Sith gets the relativistic+ stats from due to Jedi constantly dodging beams of light from various opponents.
Calc?

I think that this downgrade seems reasonable. Who wants to carry it out?

I assume that this obviously scales to pretty much all of the EU Star Wars characters here, yes? Hmm. For one, we can start off by changing the speed of Maleks so that people will know what this means and from there, we can obviously downgrade the others who in some shape or form get this speed scaling from him....

Can somebody ask The Everlasting, and possibly ChaosTheory123, to give some input here?

Well, if it was calced below 50% lightspeed, then we would need a downgrade.

However, as Crazystarf noted, Jadus does have one feat that may still be Relativistic+.

Keep in mind, depending on the distance from where you have to fight Malak during the game, Revan's speed will likely range from low to high relativistic speeds. Revan also has a feat during that battle with Malak (possible game mechanics here) where he covers a large distance extremely fast.

Also, I am wondering how MGLT got the value for the Aurek ship speed; it's likely that those ships may even be faster than that.

@TE: Looking at that feat Jadus did, depeding on the distance of blast fire and the distance that Jadus moved during that time (where Jadus moved very close to where that bounty huntress was), this could be a FTL movement speed.

Back