• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Naruto Scaling Issue

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
The current jusitification for Itachi's AP is this:

Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (A clone of himself with merely 30% of his chakra could fight against Kakashi, and Kisame considers him to be the stronger one between them)

Which means we need to take a look at Kisame's and Kakashi's AP and we get:

Attack Potency: At least Town level (Gai had to activate the sixth gate to defeat a clone of himself, who had only 30% of his chakra)

Attack Potency: At least Town level, higher with Raikiri (Stronger than his pre-timeskip self, and should be comparable to Kitsuchi, who can generate this level of energy)

But wait, why is Mountain level+ being derived from At least Town level scaling?

This scaling issue has a knock-on effect that makes Hebi Sasuke, Deidara, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, etc. all Mountain level+.

Either Itachi's rating needs to change, or the justification for it seriously needs to change.

I suggest we update Itachi's base AP to At least Town level, if we go with the current justification.

Unless there are alternatives.

Agreed. Scaling base Hashirama indirectly to Sasuke's Kirin is a bad start - and basically ends up saying that Itachi and Orochimaru are superior to base Hashirama.

And either way, the justifications for Itachi currently are still wrong.

He could also be scaling to Pain through Naruto I guess. But that seems a bit weird.

His reasoning needs to be changed then. As damage said his current one is pretty bad.

This problems will be solved after the 7-A revisions, we are just waiting some calcs to be redone. Creating threads would not help us.

Dzhindzholia said:
He should be 7-A downscaling from CS2 since it is 10x multiplier.
CS2 doesn't have a justification for why it is Mountain level+ either.

@M3X, where is the thread for the 7-A revisions? Because right now the profiles are wrong.

Shit, I cant find this thread. But there are a lot of problems with the scaling, the same problem that you brought some peaples did the same.

And hey, KCM will scale to 6-C and Itachi too, maybe we need to create another key for him, like Alive | Edo for not mess up the 7-A scaling

Well, Hebi Sasuke created the storm to summon Kirin, maybe if we calc maybe we can get more 7-A results. It would be like, the 10th 7-A calc?

Hmm, though it was only Sasuke's Katon. But still worth to calc. We can finnaly stabilish an Tier for Amaterasu. The final result/2 = Sasuke and Itachi's AP

From the chapter

• Sasuke's fire jutsu spam raised the ambient air temperature, but it was noted that the storm clouds themseleves had nothing to do with him and Zetsu also noted that he used the heat from the Amaterasu
So it was not only by him, he used multiple jutsu to achomplish the effect, and most importantly he let the environment itself form the clouds.

Two jutsus,his firestyle and amaterasu.

but it was noted that the storm clouds themseleves had nothing to do with him

It wasn't noted?

He used multiple fire dragons. Though this may be a miscommunication thing on my part. I meant he used multiple attacks to accomplish the effect.

> It wasn't noted

Guess he may have only been talking about Kirin there, but the later note indicates it wasn't just him and he used the environment to generate the clouds. I don't think we should calculate cloud generation as much as raising the ambient temperature for the area.

That seems to support the current justification for base Hashirama being wrong.

Kirin is explicitely not Sasuke's own AP and unrelated to his Chakra.

Hashirama, despite obviously being superior to Sasuke, doesn't scale to the Kirin jutsu.

Kirin is shaped and fired by sasuke's chakra he just uses natural lightning from a storm

He only guides the lightning . The power comes only from the storm.

Qawsedf234 said:
@Dzhindzholia and @M3X aren't trying to scale Sasuke to Kirin, but to the generation of the storm clouds.
Ah, I see.

But that still means the current justification on Sasuke's profile is wrong if his CS2 is supposed to be rated based on the storm creation feat.

People are scaled to that feat because itachis susanoo was able to tank kirin. So anyone who is able to destroy a susanoo would scale.

Back