• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible MASSIVE upgrade for Nightmare and Siegfried (Soul Series)

So I was on Soul Calibur IV, the Chain Of Souls gallery. And stumbled upon a certain bio that states that there was a wave of power that shook the universe.

Now, there are other bios that state the clash between Siegfried and Nightmare at the end of Soul Calibur III caused the same thing, a "wave of destruction/power/energy". Could this lead to something? I don't know, but if you all need more context to the bio, I will post the part 2 screenshot upon request. (I'd post more, but I must get going.)
IMG 20170723 224810

That's Darth Vader's bio right?? I don't know how we could properly quantify this or if it will be accepted as actually canon.

If this is accepted this could lead to at best to an "Possibly 3-A" upgrade considering its only a statement.

Gargoyle One said:
We can't scale crossover characters.
And it's still a massive outlier.
Wouldn't really be an outlier for Soul Calibur, Soul Edge and Algol though.(Algol is stated to create entire worlds. Of course Planet size is more consistent)

Yes this is Darth Vader's bio. And if I remember yes he was a crossover character so it most likely is non-canon.

But if you have the Time @ThunderbladeX could you post the part 2 screenshot so we can see if it belongs to a canon character??

Actually, it's Yoda's bio. After some research. . .I actually don't see ANYTHING about the SW characters being non canon, and it does suggest that this was during the Imperial Era.

Oh you are right it IS Yoda's bio. My apologies for misunderstanding.

However I'm uncertain on whenever the Star Wars characters could be considered a part of Soul Calibur's canon storyline as they are only crossover characters.

Oh, and even if I was wrong and they are actually non canon, the feat still had nothing to do with them. Would the feat still count if it was stated from a bio from a non-canon character though?

Well I don't know what to say about it. Perhaps it's best if you wait for a Staff Member to adress this.

However I'll look into the game to see if I can find anything tomorrow.

Back