• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
My idea:

Scaling Avengers and onwards Iron Man to 8-A due to KKA's calculation.

Scale Thor, Hulk and others to 7-B due to Thor being at the epicenter of the Sokovia Explosion.
I'm curious, where's Iron Man's 8-A feat? Link?

It was all Thor's power that did it. Iron Man made the heat seal to keep the energy from shooting through the center of the landmass and out of its bottom-most part of the vibranium spire.

The seal made it so the power bounced back up and outward.

Also, iirc, it was rejected due to being a massive outlier before is it not?

So you're saying that the total power was the same, but because of how the energy dispersed it required Iron-Man to seal the cap?

> Also, iirc, it was rejected due to being a massive outlier before is it not?

I dunno. Thor can amp his strikes by charging them with lightning. A quick lighning charge caused a decent sized shockwave and another short charge cracked/broke a glacier . So considering how long he charged his lightning to to destroy the city (alternate link) it makes the feat more belivable (if that's the right word).

@Gemmysaur Given that Ghost Rider withstood a nuclear explosion, it seems like the Sokovia feat is not an outlier anymore.

@Qawsedf234

Yeah, at the very least,that's how I understood it.

It was outlier-ish territory back then because his other feats are either Building level (hitting the shield, hitting Malekith), Cityblock level (Jotunheim) or MCB level (the bifrost).

@Dinobot1996

No. He was only capable of deflecting or blocking Thor's physical attacks, but he loses out when Thor brings the lightning.

@Antvasima

Yeah, I know, which makes me happy. I'm sure ASGARDIANBRONY would be flailing around in happiness if he knew of this, as he was the one seriously pushing City-level Thor a while back.

@Gemmysaur

Does the rainbow bridge count as a DC feat? It took Thor something like ten hammer blows to break the bridge didn't it? It's a solid durability feat though.

I don't really get why the bridge was allowed for his AP but I suppose it's because the bridge holds in that much energy at a time and he managed to crack it.

How to handle:

Thor, Hulk, Ultron, Malekith with Aether, Loki with Weapons, Kurge, Vision, Scarlet Witch all get scaling from the Sokovia Feat. Cap's shield, Hulkbuster too.

Iron Man's current suits are amped to 8-A. However, we can't scale neither Spider-Man nor Ant-Man from it, as much like in the actual comics, Civil War seemed to mostly fully ignore the power difference between the heroes.

Matthew Schroeder said:
How to handle:
Thor, Hulk, Ultron, Malekith with Aether, Loki with Weapons, Kurge, Vision, Scarlet Witch all get scaling from the Sokovia Feat. Cap's shield, Hulkbuster too.

Iron Man's current suits are amped to 8-A. However, we can't scale neither Spider-Man nor Ant-Man from it, as much like in the actual comics, Civil War seemed to mostly fully ignore the power difference between the heroes.
What about Doctor Strange? I thought he was supposed to be above even Ultron or something like that.

RadicalMrR said:
A couple of things

1)Starting from which armor is Iron Man 8-A?
Start with Iron Man Mark 6 onwards, as that's when he gets his new power source. Mark 2-4 should get their AP upgraded to Large Building level.

SuperKamiNappa said:
What about Doctor Strange? I thought he was supposed to be above even Ultron or something like that.
He's haxx'd, what with him having access to spatial and temporal powers. Beyond that, I don't remember him being all that impressive AP-wise.

You won't really consider Ultron too much a threat if you can just throw him in the mirror dimension and leave him there.

Excuse me, sirs. Im not a calc member but We can upgrade some MCU characters based in scalling for Thor's Hammer feat in Minute 2:47?

Thor The Dark World-Thor Vs Malekith End Fight Scene HD 1080p
"Thor The Dark World-Thor Vs Malekith End Fight Scene" HD 1080p

Pietro for example already reacted to this in min 0:52:

Avengers2 Stark Steve Thor VS Ultron Witch Quicksilver
Avengers2 Stark Steve Thor VS Ultron Witch Quicksilver

Oh, he is already 9-A?

Then: Captain America, Bucky, Black Panther and Mark 45 Iron Man should scale from. And Cap's shield should be City level aswell.

Quicksilver is only 9-A when he goes hypersonic, which it only appears he does right before he dies. He tackles Cap at below supersonic in the film. And we have no idea how fast Thor threw his hammer at Pietro.

No. But you can tell that Quicksilver is much stronger than Cap since he shatters those Ultron Sentries quite effortlessly while Cap really has to try to destroy them.

I agree that Captain America should probably not get scaled from Quicksilver.

Anyway, have the statistics upgrades been implemented, both to the regular MCU, and to Ghost Rider and the man that he killed?

Well, I think that Ghost Rider, and the character that he killed, have been updated at least.

I thought Sokovia's destruction didn't count as a pure city level feat for Thor due to the destruction being split amongst three factors, not that the feat was an outlier:

1.The vibranium spire. 2.Thor's lightning, applied to the top. 3.Iron Man's blast, applied to the bottom.

The biggest issue is the Vibranium spire as I thought it was used to Amp Thor's strike while Ironman provided a heat seal. I believe these are the lines of dialogue from the movie:

Tony - I got it. Create a heat seal. I could supercharge the spire from below.

FRIDAY - Running numbers. A heat seal could work with enough power.

Tony - Thor, I've got a plan!

If someone could clarify that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back