• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Krillin upgrade (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the most recent episode of DBS, Gohan tested out Krillin to see if he would be able to hold his own. Krillin was able to take down Gohan in a sparring match. Now I know people will say Gohan suppressed himself, however Gohan wouldn't have done this reason:

This tournament decides the fate of their universe. Gohan wouldn't be holding back in his base because he needs to see that Krillin can take care of himself against those enemies. The weakest fox brother in the Zen Exibition match could match Super Saiyan Gohan. If Krillin can't even match a Base Gohan, what chance would he have in the tournament against beings of a far greater level of power?

He then goes on to match Base Goku, even pushing him to go SSJ.

There should also be note of him using his tactics to his advantage to quickly take Gohan down, as well as his battle with Goku.

Subs are coming out soon, a half hour or less, so if anything else comes out, I'll note it below. But this is from what can be seen.

Note: This may not apply to Tien. Krillin has always been said to be the strongest earthling, however his own mind has limited him countless times, so Tien has been the strongest for the most part. For now, it would only apply to Krillin.

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
He battled both Gohan and Goku. Goku did go blue, but it's likely that was to bring out Krillins full power.
I hope they at least let krillen to solersystome level

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
Considering they have Gohan at SS level in base, it'd be weird not to have him at that level. This of course also means a speed upgrade as well.
honestly I always disagreed with the whole solar system level in base thing SS1 and higher yes base? no

I am pretty sure that's mystic Gohan is ss in base. While ssj Gohan ressurection of f arc is as strong as mystic gohan.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Im not sure....this sounds like massive PIS tbh.

Is because is PIS: I can understand Krillin matching base Gohan (due to "his" new technic), or interchanging punches in a friendly battle with Goku in base (Goku holding back), but Goku needing to transform into SS to fight Krillin is ridiculous, Krillin is nor remotely close to SS Goku, much less SSB Goku.

Antoniofer said:
^Is because is PIS: I can understand Krillin matching base Gohan (due to "his" new technic), or interchanging punches in a friendly battle with Goku in base (Goku holding back), but Goku needing to transform into SS to fight Krillin is ridiculous, Krillin is nor remotely close to SS Goku, much less SSB Goku.
only gohan was being serase i dont think goku was trying

If krillin fought base Gohan then he would be large star level+ rather then solar system if we don't count it as pis.

No that's mystic. As in the ressurection of f arc he needed ssj to be as strong as his mystic form which is solar system level. But someone correct me if I am wrong.

Even High 4-C+ is an outlier for Krillin, and I don't think that Gohan in base is that level, it was said that: in RoF promotional manga, Arc Champa in manga and Black Arc in anime that Gohan was weaker than before (considering that was Trunks I'm guessing that he is weaker than his young self in SS). In case that this is debunked this will only makes the scaling more messed up.

Wait maybe we can scale krillin to 18 because when she stepped in it made a difference when they were being struggling against goku.

Antoniofer said:
Even High 4-C+ is an outlier for Krillin, and I don't think that Gohan in base is that level, it was said that: in RoF promotional manga, Arc Champa in manga and Black Arc in anime that Gohan was weaker than before (considering that was Trunks I'm guessing that he is weaker than his young self in SS). In case that this is debunked this will only makes the scaling more messed up.
im preety sure hes soler systome level is scaleing from picalo

Antoniofer said:
The logic for Base Gohan being SS was him evenly matching Piccolo (Post U6 arc). Gohan has also been training with Piccolo. We get hinted towards this at the end of the Black arc when Gohan shows up with Piccolo as Trunks is leaving.

Again, the biggest disadvantage Krillin has had is not being confident enough, being scared. This has led him to not be capable of bringing out his full power. He got rid of those mental barrires before the multiverse tournament began, so he's able to utilize his ki to his full potential now.

Besides, Roshi is Small Planet level now. He got a random power boost so he could actually help fight. Krillin also got buffed (explained through his training) in order to actually make a difference. If the was too weak.

After doing mental image training with Gohan to see if Krillin was capable enough, Goku was still confident Krillin could at least take on the likes of Basil.

Krillin was having trouble fighting random thugs a few weeks ago, and now he's on par with Gohan and Goku. How is this not PIS?

@Joseph With all due respect I hope you don't actually think Krillin struggling with regular thugs is a legitimate showing of his power or worth anything in a debate.

One can't use one outlier to argue against another outlier.

It's like saying "Thor struggled to fight 6 sharks once. There's no way his Galaxy level feats aren't outliers then." or "Hulk was beaten by a gorilla, so his High 3-A stuff is PIS."

Joseph619 said:
Krillin was having trouble fighting random thugs a few weeks ago, and now he's on par with Gohan and Goku. How is this not PIS?
we dont know how much time past besides theres no way krillin would achaley use ki agnset humans.

Joseph619 said:
Krillin doesn't fully utilize his power in his job. Also, when he was harmed by the bullet, he hadn't proper control over his power. Regardless, that was inconsistent, as Kid goku tanked bullets without the use of ki in episode 1 of Dragon Ball

Well, I'd say that Krillin has really got into the High 4-C territory if a) Goku believed he could take on Basil. b) Could somewhat fight a serious Base Gohan.

Remember this is Krillin post unlocking his power and training (and dbs krillin, you are comparing him to dbz krillin).

1) Universal=Outlier/PIS

2) Solar System as of now=Outlier/PIS

3) Large Star level= Possible

4) Speed= Possible

I think 4-C or High 4-C is the most reasonable tier using what they have shown us, he can almost keep up with serious Basil, some what easily beat base Gohan and keep Goku on edge.The fights with Krillin have shown us more strategy than just real AP and this was hammered home in this episode. I would also like to mention Krillin was at least 5-B since Namek and is a low ball since he had nothing higher and now we do. In episode 76 we saw him regain all his lost power and from then he has trained and gotten even stronger.

Here is what I propose, we remove his "At least 5-B" key and make it 4-C with FTL speed, since Krillin should still be weaker than 18 we only bump him to High 4-C if 18 is shown to be 4-B.

He clearly didnt was universal level, but he have a great upgrade with "non ego" (nane give for fans) with the perfect Ki controls.

Its not a PIS/Outlier

It's PIS in my eyes sorry the anime did very poor job at scaling the power level they just wanted to give Krillin spotlight after they left him in the dust long ago , the whole fight was PIS I don't know why we're taking feats from it in the first place , and scaling his speed but not his AP ? really ?

It's like saying Boruto fight Naruto and forced him to go sage of the six path mode and then hold his own , it's fine to scale him from base naruto but not his final form because WE THINK it's too ridiculous

the fight all of itself was PIS if we want to be real Krillin can't do shit to Base goku nor base goha

There is no such thing in dbz as a character having the same speed as another but having less ap enless you you count ultra super Saiyan.

Then take his AP as well if you want to go all the way through with the PIS , Base Goku and Base gohan are SS actually he was overpowering base goku

Well he couldn't hurt goku even with his destructo disks which were able to hurt second form freiza (wow is a whole tier higher then krillin) despite him being way weaker. But then again why would krillin want to kill goku even if he could or was goku that much stronger still in his base.

@Joseph619

Krillin being hurt by a damn bullet is PIS. You cannot use one PIS to argue about another PIS as Ryukama stated.

However, I do agree that 4-B or higher for Krillin makes no sense. And I'm a Krillin fanboy.

Wasn't it hinted in some spin-off (the one where it was revealed that Vegeta has a younger brother) that Kirllin is at least first form Namek Saga Frieza level? I think that warrants a High 5-A rating at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back