• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Kaguya Ohtsutsuki Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all show me the scans yourself I didn't bring it up you did and tried to use it as an argument I just looked it up on his profile and answered with what I got.

Secondly that isn't even applicable in this case the world is parallel why would it have a fake Aizen sun because you say so it's parallel so tell me how the Naruto verse doesn't have a real sun?

Ridiculous.

I can do the same. Why would Kaguya's dimension have a real sun because you say so?

Also, that's not how debates work. You imply he use a "tower" when this is wrong and not shown in the manga. So, you have to proof what you're saying. Not me. I said that he "created rays" I never mention a "tower". So, there you go.

1.I guess you haven't been paying attention have you it's parallel to theirs.

2.Secondly read it off his profile don't care whether or not it was tbh but it's not valid in this case creating sunlight is not being star level explicitly.However creating a parallel world which has its own planet and since the Naruto verse has a sun has its own sun as well also implied prior is.

Lol

1-Parrallel means nothing In Bleach Hueco Mundo and Soul Society are mention as Parallel to Earth. And is still ignored.

2-"creating sunlight is not being star level explicitly"<---you said it, I was not arguing about this.

The Naruto verse has a sun? What do you mean by a sun in Earth orbit or a Sun on the other dimensions orbit? Write again and don't repeat words. Also, Hueco Mundo has a real Moon.

1.Why does everything come down to bleach with you 😂. Not any of those locations in bleach are confirmed parallel at all.

2.Alright then

Nope the regular Naruto world has a sun and a moon just like our world.The worlds being parallel means it has essentially everything the other has.It has a planet and been implied to have a sun however this is just further confirmation.

I know what parallel means.

Also here from the WIKI, "The Human World and Soul Society are parallel to each other and are two sides of the same coin."- The only thing in this wiki that is "consider" country size is Sereitei which is inside Soul Society.

-.-

I don't care about the Wikipedia page show me anywhere in bleach of it being parallel.

If you can't then this is over.

even if the explanation wasn't shaky as hell, it would still be an outlier, a universe level Kaguya is so far out classing narutoverse regular feats, and don't try hiding the outlier by saying its star level or solar system level (which by themselves are outlier levels for naruto verse), because the moment you we take stars and solar systems into account, combined with all the "Parrallel dimension" sheningans, you must take into account that in that parrallel dimension she created an entire univere, as there are clearly stars in the naruto skies at night, which means there are clearly Galaxies, which means there is a universe, and then either she created an entire universe, which is an obvious outlier if i ever saw one, or that she created what qwe saw, which was calced as planet level...

as for why the explanation is shaky, the existence of light or sun-rays in manga does not indicate a sun actually exists, also only one of those parrallel dimensions have shown an entire planet, also a manga that doesn't do shit with space or intersteller concepts does not get the benefits of a manga that actually does, especially if we only guess the existance of celestial bodies we don't really see on panel to full view, sorry but this is so way out of wack...

Here's what google has to say about the word parallel:

Parallel

Noun

"A person or thing that is similar or analogous to another".

@The Everlasting

(of lines, planes, surfaces, or objects) side by side and having the same distance continuously between them. "parallel lines never meet" synonyms: side by side, aligned, collateral, equidistant "parallel lines"

Then we shall apply that logic to the whole wiki shall we not ?

All characters who jump from the range Kaguya did are outliers

Some of which jump from being far weaker than Kaguya. Example tier 8 characters to tier 2

Google says that : A parallel universe is a hypothetical self-contained separate reality co-existing with one's own. A specific group of parallel universes is called a "multiverse", although this term can also be used to describe the possible parallel universes that constitute reality.

Also, what the wiki says is what the author says. But no you expect to beleive a random naruto page than the wiki, right?

The author>>You.

What are you even talking about what exactly does the wiki have to do with the worlds being parallel.

Also world can mean many things we deduce the scale of it by ourselves.Kaguyas world had a planet and now momoshikis who is far weaker than Kaguya is confirmed to have a star so how is she not at least star ?

Nope

"Kaguyas parellel worlds have outer space, the sun rays aren't coming from holes in a firmament, they are obviously coming from a Star."

That doesn't look like space. That looks more like a roof of solid rock or a barrier where the dimension ends. There are no stars or planets in that "space" room.

Aren't they able to use the Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu? That should explain why they can create that kinds of stuff. Besides, why does creation = DC and/or Durability?

Yeah I'm honestly done here for the moment momoshiki has already proven how there was a star within the realm apparently.

So that evidence should suffice.

@Wbaez93

Actually, creation takes more energy than destruction thanks to energy-mass convergence.

@CHILLVIBEZZ

Proof?

I can get confirmation from YonkouProductions or Seelentau but it'l take about a day for them to respond

It's from the Naruto: Colored Editio. Seelentau updated the wiki with the colored manga, so he cropped out Six Paths Chibaku Tensei (the moon) and uploaded it to the wiki here.

DocMindstorm said:
I can get confirmation from YonkouProductions or Seelentau but it'l take about a day for them to respond
It's from the Naruto: Colored Editio. Seelentau updated the wiki with the colored manga, so he cropped out Six Paths Chibaku Tensei (the moon) and uploaded it to the wiki here.
Ok. You prove that the planet has a sky an atmosphere. Now, where is the sun and planets to make it a solar system? Show scan, please.

This is going nowhere, the feat already has has been calculated at the OBD, a calculation which fits with the other feats of the verse. Kaguya isn't getting an upgraded, we decided it in previous thread about It, and opening new threads about won't change that.

And before you start poking fingers, many of the character's tha do get upgraded from tier 8 to tier 2 get due to projective geometry, this is not the case.

We have opened another thread but we didn't get any actual proof it was just rehashing what we already know about it.

We just assumed she was planet because we could only prove her dimension held a planet.But since momoshiki has proven that there is a star within one of them then she logically is at the very least star level.

And that still doesn't explain how street level characters can jump to many tiers over and not a at least casual moon level one.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio

Have you read my post? Kaguyas parellel worlds have outer space, in one of Kaguyas parellel worlds we can see sun rays. As Kaguya's parellel worlds have outer space, the sun rays are obviously coming from a Star, not holes in a firmament. Which means Kaguya's parellel worlds are at least the size of a small solar system (single planet and star). Besides the parellel world Momoshiki teleported to was confirmed to have a star "Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this star's chakra."

DocMindstorm said:
@Ryuuzakiscorpio
Have you read my post? Kaguyas parellel worlds have outer space, in one of Kaguyas parellel worlds we can see sun rays. As Kaguya's parellel worlds have outer space, the sun rays are obviously coming from a Star, not holes in a firmament. Which means Kaguya's parellel worlds are at least the size of a small solar system (single planet and star). Besides the parellel world Momoshiki teleported to was confirmed to have a star "Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this star's chakra."
So, that means no then. You don't have proof. *scans* from the manga or wiki. That second link above is not credible and also doesn't have proof behind it.

So, I'll tell you again:

Ok. You prove that the planet has a sky an atmosphere. Now, where is the sun and planets to make it a solar system? Show scans, please.

@Illuminati478

Do you have any evidence to refute my post? Or do you just dislike Naruto?

Does Low Solar System level Kaguya still not fit?

- The parellel dimension that Momoshiki made "He was even draining the chakra that was beyond the parallel dimension he'd made" has a star "Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this star's chakra.".

- Momoshiki was going to eat a star in the Boruto Movie Novelization
"Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this star's chakra.".

- Momoshiki also created an
"absolute zero degree blizzard", from what i understand, that is easily Star Level.

Yes, I dislike Naruto (character), love the series do. :) Sasuke should had been Hokage. >.<

Now, in Naruto Gaiden is stated that Momoshiki>>>Kaguya. lol

Where does it says that absolute zero degree blizzard", is Star Level?

Also, again where are the scans to show that there's space and stars outside the planet?

Do you have or do you don't have the scans showing it?

Read this. Momoshiki is objectivley weaker than Kaguya, because Momoshiki hans't eaten a god fruit, that's what he was trying to do, he also lacks a rinne-sharingan and his own chakra. Naruto is set up for a part 3, and the threat greater than Kaguya has yet to be seen.

We can see sun-rays in one of Kaguyas parellel worlds. Since we have determined that her parellel worlds have space around them, not a firmement, where else but a Sun could the sun-rays be coming from? Im all ears.

The parellel dimension that Momoshiki made "He was even draining the chakra that was beyond the parallel dimension he'd made" has a star "Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this star's chakra.". Kaguya is stronger than Momoshiki.

DocMindstorm said:
Read this. Momoshiki is objectivley weaker than Kaguya, because Momoshiki hans't eaten a god fruit, that's what he was trying to do, he also lacks a rinne-sharingan and his own chakra. Naruto is set up for a part 3, and the threat greater than Kaguya has yet to be seen.
We can see sun-rays in one of Kaguyas parellel worlds. Since we have determined that her parellel worlds have space around them, not a firmement, where else but a Sun could the sun-rays be coming from? Im all ears.

The parellel dimension that Momoshiki made "He was even draining the chakra that was beyond the parallel dimension he'd made" has a star "Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this star's chakra.". Kaguya is stronger than Momoshiki.
1-Part 3? Kishimoto said he was done with Naruto. He was going to make a sci-fi manga now.

2-There's a lot of things that can make sun rays in a fiction world.

3-A star could mean any other thing.

That's why i asked for scans. If is true then cool fine but where are the scans?

this is going nowhere

@Doc: You literally didn't understand what they were refering to, The STAR they were mentioning was the Earth for god sake, The sun doesn't have chakra, it has no absolute relations to the earth.

This freaking quote: "This was a question of whether mankind who lived on this star would be able to greet tomorrow" Who the **** would live on a star/sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back