• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Julius Revision (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly a light based attack, which has AP

Jesus why is this so hard to understand?
Which one, we need clear it up, cuz Julius had a two Posibilities to not die if Patri going to shot its.
1. Light shaft of divine punishment, what stop julius to evade that attack?
2. Arrow of judgement , he already stop all of that attack

Which one, we need clear it up, cuz Julius had a two Posibilities to not die if Patri going to shot its.
1. Light shaft of divine punishment, what stop julius to evade that attack?
2. Arrow of judgement , he already stop all of that attack
A person can have two "strongest attack" moves, you know that right?

"He already stopped all that" Yeah because the citizens were in danger, but the fact remains that Patry said he couldn't kill Julius. The fact that he said this and was targeting the citizens makes it clear that he targeted them because he wouldn't be able to kill Julius normally. This does not need to be as controversial as you're making it.

A person can have two "strongest attack" moves, you know that right?

"He already stopped all that" Yeah because the citizens were in danger, but the fact remains that Patry said he couldn't kill Julius. The fact that he said this and was targeting the citizens makes it clear that he targeted them because he wouldn't be able to kill Julius normally. This does not need to be as controversial as you're making it.
Of course this is controversial to me, because we don't know what would happen, that's why we should give him Unknown rating, or we do downscale his durability.

No, what we should do is leave his durability as is. You cannot get any clearer of a statement than "I can't kill you"

those word could create several possibilities, couldn't kill, because of this and that, but there was no context that Julius should be hit by that attack and Tank it, because Julius was much faster and had superior Magic than Patri.so those words still contain unclear results.

This thread has really dragged on.

It was agreed upon by most that his ap should be unknown and many agreed with a possibly 6-C rating. And everyone but Wrongidea21 disagrees with downgrading his durability.

There is no reason for this thread to be going on any longer. Unless next a speed and stamina downgrade is going to be brought up

It just at this point the crt is just arguing in a circle with nothing changing. The topic of the crt has been decided and agreed upon and the other proposal has been denied by most and now it is just arguing just to argue. No need for this to even continue

To my knowledge, durability was accepted by the majority to stay as is. As for AP, I have no idea anymore.

If Julius has never used an AP based attack ever, then his AP should just be Unknown

Even if he should be able to use AP based attacks, if he never has, then we shouldn’t give him a solid tiering when it comes to AP

He is a primarily Hax based fighter
This what Mitch said, and this is makes sense.

Come on bro, we're tired to find justification for julius being near or close to 6-C rating. if people out there ask where did the 6-C come from and there is no answer no evidence then it will look ridiculous.

Well there is evidence, which I have explained on numerous occasions. Julius' comparison to Noelle, Julius' ability to use magic bullets that even the most unskilled mages can use, Julius' sheer magic power making Patry nervous despite his access to his Unsealed state, etc.

Nothing about this "will look ridiculous." There would be an answer, as you put it.

His 6-C gained from make Someone nervous?
He never shown to do shooting magical bullet tho.
Noelle comparison is just makes not make sense, i already explained it multiple times.

but if you insist, what i can do is just laugh at this absurdity. I give up now
Unfollowing.

I mean, sure I guess... I guess this is accepted then if he's not participating anymore so I'll apply changes, since everyone else agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back