• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To be fair his form outside the Dimension was affected by it

In the Dark Dimension he wouldn't be regardless since it's timeless.

Dormammu being 11-D was scrapped by the producers.

The weapons will need to be discussed, though. The scan even says the weapons can reality-warp.

@Gargoyle

In was his Dark Dimension form, the whole point of the scene was showing that his timelessness was a weakness, rather than an advantage

He says EXISTS not existed. He is most likely higher dimensional and the concept art of 11D zealots looks somewhat like what they did with dormammu. The way i understan it is he was originally 11D but unspecified now.

Kepekley23 said:
Also, Dormammu was affected by time-stop, despite the fact that he would have immeasurable speed if he was 11-D.
He wasn't. DS stopped time then went to his Dimension were he unaffected by the Timestop.

PancakeExterminator said:
He says EXISTS not existed. He is most likely higher dimensional and the concept art of 11D zealots looks somewhat like what they did with dormammu. The way i understan it is he was originally 11D but unspecified now.
No.

"When we originally talked about Dormammu, we talked about him possibly being an eleven-dimensional being. So instead of existing in four dimensions, like we do, he exists in many, many more"

He is merely explaining to the readers what being 11-dimensional means. It's the very next sentence.

Ultima Reality said:
@Gargoyle

In was his Dark Dimension form, the whole point of the scene was showing that his timelessness was a weakness, rather than an advantage
No

If it was his dark dimension form, that Dormmamu talking to Stranhe, a finite speed character, would be an outlier.

He was in his 5B form.

Oh boy. Actual author intent of 11-D and a book with the same claim. This may actually get interesting.

We even rejected author opinion [See Mundus and Rick], so we should close this, it's going in circles.

I personally agree with using WoG at times, but its clear here that it does not matter. The source is tenuously relevant at best and it would be a hilarious outlier among all of the MCU. Plus the information stated that goes against a 1-C Dormammu

Dark649 said:
We even rejected author opinion [See Mundus and Rick], so we should close this, it's going in circles.
How can you guys reject what the author says ? Its his creation he gets to decide whats canon and whats not and his words can simply retcon previous showings.

Since it was stated that the idea of 11 dimensions was not actually used, perhaps we should close this thread?

Antvasima said:
Since it was stated that the idea of 11 dimensions was not actually used, perhaps we should close this thread?
Not used for zealots. He even says exists not existed in many many more dimensions. Even the concept art of what they thought a 11D zealot would look like is somewhat applied to Dormammu.

Well, if it is not stated that the idea of Dormammu being higher-dimensional was used, we should probably avoid speculation.

When we originally talked about Dormammu, we talked about him possibly being an eleven-dimensional being. So instead of existing in four dimensions, like we do, he existS in many, many more It should mean they decided on it.

Dark649 said:
No upgrades, since Dormammu was not shown to be such.
Even if not High 1C he should be at least 2C to 2-A anyway. He tries to conquer the entirety of an infinite multiverse. You cant do that going one by one. He need to assoult some level of infinity of universes at once. Both Wong and Official guide says his goal is the conquest of the multiverse and absorb it into the dark dimension. Dark dimension needs to be infinite to do that. and he already has countless universes inside the dark dimension

Was it stated that he has absorbed countless universes into the Dark Dimension?

I have already explained this several times. No, Dormammu does not exist in many dimensions, that idea was scrapped. The "many, many more" is simply them explaining to the audience what being "11-dimensional" means. They are simply telling us that an 11-dimensional being doesn't exist in 4 dimensions, like we do, but many more. That's it.

There's no proof Dormammu is 11-D other than that, and the very next line talks about them scrapping the Zealots being higher-dimensional, so Dormammu is probably not 11-D either. This is honestly getting tiresome due to repetition.

Antvasima said:
Was it stated that he has absorbed countless universes into the Dark Dimension?
Countless as in unknown number. He at least absorbed multiple. And the official guide says he constantly plots to conquer ALL of infinite realities and dimensions. He should be at least 2-A. The guidebook also says the threats sorcerers face are extradimensional. I think he should be at least 2-A possibly higher.

I agree with Kep, also claiming he plans to do something dosen't mean he can. For instance Sauron wished to conquer all of Midlle Earth does that mean he's High 6-A. You may argue that's a poor analogy but it's pretty much what is being claimed in this thread Pancake.

I am with Kep. He already covered everything in his previous comments.

While it is proven and stated that he holds multiple universes within the dark dimension we have no idea if he got all of them there instantly or simultaneously took multiple of them and merged it with the dimension.

Low 2C possibly 2C at most

ButI think keeping it the same is fine.

Hellbeast1 said:
I agree with Kep, also claiming he plans to do something dosen't mean he can. For instance Sauron wished to conquer all of Midlle Earth does that mean he's High 6-A. You may argue that's a poor analogy but it's pretty much what is being claimed in this thread Pancake.
That is pretty different that what i said. Unless dormammu doesnt know basic logic and math he cant be serious about conquering infinity without having infinite space/tine powers.

Dormammu can't be High 1-C.

HOWEVER, the explanation that the Sorcerers' weapons are made of fragments of shattered space-time is legit, and should be added to the profiles.

Back