• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Grand Star upgrade.

Ok this took alot of thought and I apologize for any misspelling.

Ok so basically I want to boost the energy of the grad star to Universal+ Because in the guide book it is stated that the Galaxy reactor with the grand star would collapse the universe and create a new Universe as well, however here's the thing, the grand star is placed at universal destructive capabilities due to the Super massive BlackHole at the end of SMG 1, but the thing is that it wasn't the grand star, it was the Galaxy reactor using what energy it had absorbed from the grand star. What I'm trying to say is bowser never truly activated the Galaxy reactor, and the game guide stated that if it was ActiveX, it would Collapse the universe and create a new one, but this event never happens, instead we get Mario stopping bowser from activating the Galaxy reactor causing the grand star to leave the galaxy reactor which Collapse in on itself creating a super massive BlackHole that would destroy the universe, and only destroying the universe.

If this is the case then that means the Galaxy reactor was only using the power that it had only absorbed from the grand star, if bowser would've activated it with the grand star, then it would've destroyed the universe and create a new one.

To put it short Galaxy reactor with Some of the grand stars power=Universal destruction

The Galaxy reactor with the full grand star power = universal Collapse and creation.

Meaning the power of the grand star might be more higher.

Now beaware the Galaxy reactor was using the power of the grand star and when the grand star left the supermassive BlackHole was created with the collapse energy of what energy was left behind from the grand star.

Sounds like big bang and big crunch in inducement which would be At Least Universe level+. This seems reasonable. Who would this scale to though? No one actually uses it...

Well, you can certainly scale the Grand Star but I don't know how this would scale to anyone if it was never seen

I think that this seems reasonable.

This should be enough for the Grand Star upgrade in itself. What is uncertain is if it scales to anybody else.

Well there i s a statement saying that if bowser achieves his task that he will have full control over the universe the grand star created.

Did he absorb its entire power, or something like that?

Well, then I do not think that ut scales. Sorry. "Control" likely just means being in charge.

Well, if he ate the entirety of the grand star, and it could destroy and recreate the universe, then I suppose that he might qualify. It is just that in practice, I don't remember that he displayed anywhere near that scale of power afterwards.

I have temporarily unlocked the page. You can update it if you wish.

Ok So the Changes have been made.

I've changed its Universe level to Universal level + and 3-C to Low 2-C.

It can be locked again.

I do not know. Isn't he already scaled from creating the black hole?

Back