• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Eradicate The Saiyans Additions and possible Goku Toei Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is mainly for Hatchiyack but I have a question about two things Goku did.

Hatchiyack Additions

Hatchiyack should have:

• Healing [[2 ]](@ 0:13) (Able to heal from the damage taken from the combined might of the Z fighters) (Not Accepted; Hatchiyack transformed before the blast went off.)

• Transformation [[2 ]](@ 0:32) (Transformed into his Super Form) (Accepted)

• Necromancy /Ressurectio (Hatchiyack actually was the one to ressurect the ghost warriors, Raichi just used him in his machine form.) (Accepted)

• Statistics Amplification [[3 ]](@ 2:47)(With Revenger's Charge, temporarily boost attack speed and power.) (Accepted)

• Explosion Manipulation (Able to use Exploding Wave which allows the user to create massive atomic explosions in a desired location. He also has his own version of Super Explosive Wave in Giant form. ) (Accepted)

• Empowerment/Absorption[[1]](@1:13) (he was literally built to absorb the hate for Saiyans from other beings) (Accepted)

Inorganic Physiology for Hatchiyack (Accepted)

Also Dr Lychee/Raichi additions

Genius Intelligence for Dr. Lychee

Dr Lychee has Paralysis Inducement

Now for Goku (Toei)

1. I had a really rough time trying to translate but I believe Goku might of actually gathered energy from throughout the entire Universe against Hatchyiack (starts @ 1:50) Can anyone confirm this? This move btw is called the Instant Spirit Bomb because he uses IT while holding the bomb. At best that would be a Galaxy level+ move. (Still needs confirmation)

2. Goku stops Dr. Raichi's Mid-High Regenerationn via a Scroll and traps him completely, Is this scroll only able to effect tuffles like Raichi or could Goku get a Sealing ability from it? (Not Accepted; was an item given to him for a moment but not in his standard equipment?)

These seem legit to me except for the Regenerationn. It just seemed that he was not damaged by the attack for me.

Also kinda iffy on the 3-C+ Spirit Bomb.

I'm iffy on the Spirit Bomb. And what about Mid-High Regenerationn again?

1. I don't see any healing, or even him getting injured. He just transformed.

2. Transformation seems fine.

3. Can he do it on his own?

4. Stat amp looks fine.

5. I don't see explosion manipulation.

6. Empowerment seems fine.

7. It seems iffy and still can't be assumed to have such AP.

8. Looks like sealing but I don't know the context. The video should be english subbed.

AKM sama said:
1. I don't see any healing, or even him getting injured. He just transformed.
2. Transformation seems fine.

3. Can he do it on his own?

4. Stat amp looks fine.

5. I don't see explosion manipulation.

6. Empowerment seems fine.

7. It seems iffy and still can't be assumed to have such AP.

8. Looks like sealing but I don't know the context. The video should be english subbed.
1. Thats fine I thought he took the combined attack in Base and then proceeded to transform but once the dust settled he was already done

3. Yeah Lychee is a ghost warrior created by Hatchiyack.

5. In Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku Hatchiyack was able to use a technique in the same class as Nappa's Blazing storm which gave him Explosive Manip on his profile (btw the game is the main source so all feats and techniques used in the game should be countable.) in the video I linked he used Super Explosive Wave.

speaking of said game, Dr Lychee has Paralysis Inducement

7. Do we know of any good translators on the site?

8. I did some research and I found out that Goku received the seal from the water planet when he bartered with an aquatic alien. The Seal is not exclusive to tuffles so he does have a Seal similar to the Mafuba.

3. Necromancy might be okay then.

5. Okay.

8. But that wouldn't really count as his equipment.

AKM sama said:
3. Necromancy might be okay then.
5. Okay.

8. But that wouldn't really count as his equipment.
Depends, if we count the Mafuba as standard equipment for DBS Anime Goku and it was only a one time thing, then why wouldn't this count?

We count sealing because Goku learnt the technique Mafuba. But we don't count a jar or seal as his standard equipment. In this case, there was nothing to learn so Goku won't get sealing. And the seal will obviously not count as Goku's standard equipment.

AKM sama said:
We count sealing because Goku learnt the technique Mafuba. But we don't count a jar or seal as his standard equipment. In this case, there was nothing to learn so Goku won't get sealing. And the seal will obviously not count as Goku's standard equipment.
Gotcha that makes sense.

Master Roshi appears to have the Jar as standard equipment and Mafuba as a usable technique. Piccolo also clearly knows Mafuba, but doesn't normally carry a Jar around.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Master Roshi appears to have the Jar as standard equipment and Mafuba as a usable technique. Piccolo also clearly knows Mafuba, but doesn't normally carry a Jar around.
^this is kinda why I thought it was a valid sealing option.

Yes it won't be his optional equipment either because it was not Goku's for an extended period of time.

The only time Goku used it was more so to be fan service towards fans of the classic Dragon Ball. Also, even if you wanted to add it to optional equipment, there still the detail that he didn't have the tag that seals and thus would not be useful.

I added the accepted abilities. Should I close this now?

AKM sama said:
I added the accepted abilities. Should I close this now?
Yeah thats fine if I get anymore confirmation about Goku's Spirit Bomb I'll do another CRT thanks AKM

I doubt it will change anything since him getting the power from the universe doesn't mean it has universal AP. Anyway, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back