• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Downgrade for LN Rimuru CM type 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And govern the principle of the world for their attribute
A divine monster spirit was a subordinate existence of the ‘True Dragon’ race. Like the ‘True Dragons’, they had various attributes, and fire was considered to be a major attribute. Attributes were the laws that governed the principles of this world, and there were eight kinds in total. (Volume 14)

im explaining it to them because i think they misunderstood

Also remove Type 2 in that
you don't need to specific it is type 2 concept. you only need to specify that it is a AE of concept
While you aren't obligated to reference the exact type of concept, it's heavily advised that you do.

with conceptual abstractions in specific, the addition of the "type of concept (Type 1, 2 or 3)" after the stated formatting above would be preferable

Only CP agreed with it but he was talking about abstract existence not about CM type 2.

Now that I rechecked it don't see any other staff agreeing with CM type 2 abstraction especially your arguments were shot down by andy. Can I see where other staff agreed ? Or did you just applied the changes Without it getting accepted by 2 or more staff?

Only CP agreed with it but he was talking about abstract existence not about CM type 2.

Now that I rechecked it don't see any other staff agreeing with CM type 2 abstraction especially your arguments were shot down by andy. Can I see where other staff agreed ? Or did you just applied the changes Without it getting accepted by 2 or more staff?
Bruh, there's a list in the OP and you can see the staff names there because I made the font bold.

Are you sure you actually read the previous thread when you didn't even know there was a list of those who agree, disagree, and neutral there?

I think the Messages Thunderian sented should be enough ?
It's not talking about Existence instead of attributes they had.
A divine monster spirit was a subordinate existence of the ‘True Dragon’ race. Like the ‘True Dragons’, they had various attributes, and fire was considered to be a major attribute. Attributes were the laws that governed the principles of this world, and there were eight kinds in total. (Volume 14)
It's like saying I have fire attribute which affects the laws of the world so I am fire attribute itself without any proof. Which doesn't make sense.
Andytrenom then made no further comments on the answers given to his. Maybe we should ask again.
It's still report worthy you know for applying changed which are not accepted. Not that I will report it.
Are you sure you actually read the previous thread when you didn't even know there was a list of those who agree, disagree, and neutral there?
I did that's why I am saying only CP agreed with AE type 1. Feel free to show me where other staff agreed. You just applied it without getting Andy and other staff input who disagreed.

After reading through the evidence, Yeah, with how things are explained on the profile and in the scans linked, I don't see how this is any level of conceptual abstraction, much less Type 2.

Agree with removing it currently.

It's like saying I have fire attribute which affects the laws of the world so I am fire attribute itself without any proof. Which doesn't make sense.
No words affect anything on that scan. And not talking about abilities either.

Scan literally speaks of existence

I did that's why I am saying only CP agreed with AE type 1. Feel free to show me where other staff agreed. You just applied it without getting Andy and other staff input who disagreed.
Bruh, there's a list in the OP and you can see the staff names there because I made the font bold.

A concept should govern something else. Otherwise it's not a concept.
In proving that an essential is a concept, it is not necessary to assert that the essence is stated to be able to govern everything that is the embodiment of the concept, literally the concept can certainly do that. We can prove existence is a concept by showing that the existence of a person in question is the Source or fundamental of whatever it is, Or where it is shown is a existence that represents each essence that correlates with itself, such as the concept of space representing each space in Reality.

I do not agree with this, the Crt that has been made by @Thunderian has shown that the true drgaon is an entity that becomes the "Source / Fundamental of Reality / World" where it is explained that the existence of true dragons is a phenomenon that occurs in every handful that is sheltered in fictional Tensura, this has met the qualification of type 2 concepts that regulate reality, Because the aspects that exist in True Dragon support in bringing reality to life there.

As @Thunderian said, do not ask for proof that the disappearance of the existence of true dragons can affect reality because in fiction there is no mention of a series of narratives that say that true drgaons can die.

It's not talking about Existence instead of attributes they had.
Attribute is another name for the Great spirit / Divine spirit. In the novel Great spirit is eligible for type 1 concept because Divine Spirit has 8 types, namely Spirit time, Space, Earth, Wind, Dark, Light, Water, Fire. The divine spirit gave birth to spirits, primordial,, Great spirits as well as independent from the universe. Unfortunately no one has made a CRT about it yet

Last edited:
Disagree FRA

My only concern was Attributes ( I forget the existence of Great Spirits)
Attribute is another name for the Great spirit / Divine spirit. In the novel Great spirit is eligible for type 1 concept because Divine Spirit has 8 types, namely Spirit time, Space, Earth, Wind, Dark, Light, Water, Fire. The divine spirit gave birth to spirits, primordial, true dragons, Great spirits as well as independent from the universe. Unfortunately no one has made a CRT about it yet
And He Answered all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back