• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible D Gray Man revisions / clean ups

Ok so I'll need any and as much help as possible here. But to be completely honest the profile for the verse itself is very messy.

1: The description is very very bland

2: Power of the verse is missing.

Now next I'd like to bring up the profiles. ( I'd appreciate if any D Gray Man fans could take a look at the other profiles and see if they are unorganized.) But the main case is the Profile for Allen. I think we can all agree that his profile is a complete and total mess when it comes to his abilities. Also we are missing profiles for a decent amount of character's ( Mainly Lavi and Lenalee.)

Nothing feat wise. Everyone is fine where they are. My main goal here is to fix the profiles.

Just take a look at Allen Walkers profile and you can see it's a total mess.

Well I don't know the verse, but I do agree that the verse can use some revisions for its organization and display. I'd help now but I'm beyond dead.

I'm caught up on all d.gray-man I can help. I did most of the allen profile a long time ago cause it was worse off before but the keys still need some work

Was gonna talk changes with fate but he's not here

I can help out. I already talked with Fate about making the revisions but he told me he was leaving.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I can help out. I already talked with Fate about making the revisions but he told me he was leaving.

Yeah weird huh.

Anyways you seen the series right they keys are kinda weird and due to the progression of the manga its hard to seperate how strong a charcter is at which point. But I think if we get the allen profile right the rest will be easy

The keys are mess along with his powers and abilities. I mean people who look at his profile won't really be able to tell what powers he really has. Making it hard to use him in vs threads and other threads.

alright so right now allen's key looks like this

Key: Introduction Arc | The Vampire Of The Old Castle Arc | Noah's Ark Arc | Third Exorcist Arc | Searching For A.W. Arc

Introuction he has cross and cross alpha and his cursed eye. Somwhere around and after vampire arc he gets cross beta/spear and cursed monicle eye, Noah ark he gest crown clown and sword of exorcism. After that it gets kinda blurry but searching for A.W. is when nea starts to take over. Ill have to go indepth into the manga for specific abilties and to check speed/ap stuff.

That seems fine, but what should we do for his powers and abilities

Currently it's Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Extreme Cold Resistance, Resistance to destruction at the molecular level, Akama Tracking Cursed Eye, Parasitic-Type Innocence, Sentient Innocence, Crown Clown, Noah's Ark Navigation, Trans-dimensional Technology, Dimension Gate Travel, Akuma Exorcise, Akuma Compulsion, Nea, Natural Noah Abilities

However i have problems with this. I'd suggest Superhuman physical characteristics, Extreme Resistance to cold temperatures, Resistance to poison ( resisted poison/virus that makes your whole body crumble.) Resistance to Molecular Destruction, Regenerationn ( His innocence regenerated a hole in his heart.)

But i am at a loss with his other abilities and what they'd fall under.

Cursed eye is kinda like augmented senses. parasetic type isnt needed sentient weapon would be better than sentient innocence and I think we could write than in equipment maybe or ability description. dimmentional travel/gate travel and arc are the same thing. Just Exorcism & Compulsion are fine. and then have something seperate for nea like a key

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Extreme Cold Resistance, Resistance to destruction at the molecular level, Akama Tracking Cursed Eye, Parasitic-Type Innocence, Sentient Innocence, Crown Clown, Noah's Ark Navigation, Trans-dimensional Technology, Dimension Gate Travel, Akuma Exorcise, Akuma Compulsion, Nea, Natural Noah Abilities.

Superhuman is Self explanatory

Cold temperatures come from the feat against the Akuma in the Rewinding Town Arc

Allen should have some degree of resistance to Sound attacks as well (Pang voice did not outright oneshot him)

Parasytic Type Innocence can be linked to Body Control since it's for all intents and purposes a part of Allen.

Sentient Innocence can classify as, Empowerment since it can literally keep Allen fighting while he's unconscious or incapacitated. Sometimes it's either powered by Allen or by the Innocence's/Heart's own will, involuntary and usually not activated by Allen but by the Innocence itself.

Crown Clown can be Cloth Manipulation since he shapeshits his clothes and armor into a ton of things and weapons for defense or offense according to the situation.

Noah's Ark Navigation >> Can be removed. Leave either Trans-Dimensional Technology or Dimension Gate Travel as Portal Creation .

Akuma Exorcism & Compulsion >> Link to Holy Manipulation, since the innocence is stated to be sacred/holy throughout the entire thing and this actually purifies the targeted Akuma's soul. Keep in mind however that this is very specific and Allen literally states when fighting Lavi that this kind of technique does not affect humans.

The powers and abilities section needs to be more easily understood in terms of which powers that he has.

Sincerely? I did. Was as confused as you when I got back like a few hours ago, truth be told, but that's offtopic.

And you're welcome.

Are there any other edits that need to be done to the profile?

Back