• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Bleach Speed Update

Sekusu said:
So..when ichigo arrived at SS
He didn't come from SK palace?
Not remotely what I said. My point is that you can't apply the results of one calc to another because it invariably inflates results and it is not consistent, no matter how much you wish it could be done.

I'm not sure why you think the amount of time passing irl matters, especially in fiction or this case.

Like, I don't understand your argument at all. Ichigo leaves, Ichigo arrives 9 hrs later. same feat. You just ignored all the above posts and repeat.

It absolutely matters because there is a clear separation between the scenes. And 30 weeks of real life time is more than enough for details to get muddled and things to change in the story. That you wish to calculate the speed of one scene and apply it to another scene 30 chapters later is absurd, no matter it being a continuation of another.

i'll make this clear since you have some sort of agenda here, show me some scans in the manga that verify your allegations that somehow something as simple as travelling in a straight line as fast as possible could be so easily muddled and becoming a confusing affair.

>agenda

>bias

Are you going to continually criticize and attack anyone who disagrees with the Pro-Bleach group as being part of some conspiracy? It's not the first time you done it on this thread alone and it's certainly getting annoying.

I'm not "claiming to be a victim", I am pointing out that you're just resorting to personal attacks and well-poisoning, like you usually do in other threads. You've already gotten reports and warnings over this, so can you stop it?

Anyway i'm not a calc member so i cant talk about the validiaty of the calc itself.

IF the calc is correct

then Mid end seems to be the most consistent

I know calc stacking is unusable was just wondering what you thought of the supposed "calc stacking" claims but you already answered b4 i refreshed the pg

Scans of what? The calc stacking has already been explained and since the calculation is controversial i'd much rather it be discussed by Staff and Other calc members.

@Shadow i'm talking about matthews claim of "30 weeks of real life time is more than enough for details to get muddled and things to change in the story." somehow making ichigo travel in a straight line for 9 hrs muddling and confusing and making it ineligble whilst somehow.. correlating.. it to.. calc stacking..? yeah. something like that.

@Tata I have no problem with that I have full confidence in the staff. Can you msg them?

I'll make a post in the calculations group thread about this and message the calc group members, i'm almost certain this comes under calc stacking but it'll be better to let everyone decide.

I really do not understand the point of you.

We have two exact and precise values. Literally, the time he left is the time he arrived.
Are there 10, 100 or 1000 chapters between this? It is irrelevant, absolutely irrelevant. During all these chapters, HE WAS TRAVELING.

With that, I just calculated how fast he got to Seireitei, his final speed. And then I determined the distance. That's just one done.

But it is two scenes so you can't apply the velocity calc obtained on the first scene on the later. There is no assurance of a consistent number between them. And it is pretty damning that this Soul King Palace which by the calculation is so distant from Soul Society it might as well be on Mars is on the sky around clouds.

Matthew Schroeder said:
But it is two scenes so you can't apply the velocity calc obtained on the first scene on the later. There is no assurance of a consistent number between them. And it is pretty damning that this Soul King Palace which by the calculation is so distant from Soul Society it might as well be on Mars is on the sky around clouds.
Let's be fair. The night-day time shown in the Soul King Palace was not the same as Soul Society. Why? Obviously, Soul Society and Soul King Palace are in different dimensions.

Not is two scenes. He was descending from the Palace of Souls, collided with Shokonmanku and then hit the ground, which was literally the end of his journey. Previously, he was still traveling at this time, his final speed.

I did not apply this speed in another scene, on the contrary, I also have its initial velocity, which in this case is zero, since from rest.

A body with velocity whose initial is zero reaches a final velocity X. What is the acceleration of this body? How far would he cross in 9 hours with this acceleration?
Well, it's in the calculation. Could you understand that?

Finally, your question about distance is stupid. The Soul Palace is in another dimension, there may be light years away here that would not invalidate the calculation.

Wait wait hold on.

Is the calc using another calc to get a result?. From what I'm reading, people are saying the calc isn't doing that.

It calculates Ichigo's speed in chapter 681 and finds his acceleration based on that, it then applies this to the timeframe for a completely different calc, it's clear as day calc stacking in my opinion.

As i and Matt have said so before, but as i said i'll need the opinions of other staff and calc members too, thank you for your input it's important.

Jesus Christ, here we go again....... i truly don't understand you matt, i just don't. You didn't have to put " first time Bleach fans did this", your making it seem like the entire fandom here is just a bunch of wankers and are almost always up to no good.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Jesus Christ, here we go again....... i truly don't understand you matt, i just don't. You didn't have to put " first time Bleach fans did this", your making it seem like the entire fandom here is just a bunch of wankers and are almost always up to no good.
I know plenty of cool, easygoing Bleach fans out there. Hell, Promestein, a Bureaucrat of this wiki, likes Bleach to an extent and read the manga.

The problem lies in a certai crowd. Shall we say a crowd that has plenty of banned people in it?

But I digress. The point being, this calculation is Calc Stacking and to boot it isn't even the first time someone attempted to push it here on the site.

Back