• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Bleach Speed Update

Lilotto being shorter then the average Japanese middle schooler doesn't make any sense. Just use this for a reference http://nbakki.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/05/26/192451

You should probably ask the staff members listed in the Bleach verse page to comment here.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
As for the Liltotto calc, I have issues with the assumed heights of Liltotto and Candice.
Need I remind people of the Bleach girls' heights?:

Yoruichi: 156cm

Orihime: 157cm

Rukia: 144cm

Rangiku: 172cm

Momo: 151cm

Nel: 176cm

Sui-Feng: 150cm

Unohana: 159cm

Isane: 187cm

Tier: 175cm

Nemu: 167cm

Tatsuki: 155cm

Hiyori: 133cm

Kukaku: 168cm

The average Bleach girl is about 150-160cm. Liltotto is very very very very very very short.

The top of her head doesn't even reach Giselle's shoulders and Giselle is shorter than Meninas and Meninas is shorter than Candice.

You can barely see her shadow besides the shadows of Giselle, Meninas and Candice who are in clear view.

Again, Liltotto is very short.

Incredibly short.

The girl is honestly a dwarf.

For accuracy's sake, Liltotto should be a lot shorter than that calc is assuming when she's shorter than all of the Quincy Girls. 150cm means Liltotto is only 6cm shorter than Yoruichi and taller than Rukia by 6cm.

I'd bet Liltotto is much closer to Hiyori than anything given how she's portrayed heads below several other girls.
So what height do you recommend it should be used for Liltotto and Candice?
1.33 / 1.4m for Liltotto and 1.6m for Candice would be good?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
If I'm reading this correctly, the distance calc/Mimihagi speed calc is using the time it takes Ichigo to cross the radius of the Shakonmaku to apply a speed to Ichigo to apply for the distance to Reiokyu?
I guess that works since was said to just be hauling ass the entire time and it avoids any chance of calc-stacking.

So the results are:

Timeframe

• :Low = 5 seconds
  • :Mid = 2.5 seconds
  • :High = 1 second
Cruise Speed Ichigo

• :Low = 45,600 m/s
  • :Mid = 91200 m/s
  • :High = 228000 m/s
Distance between Reiokyu and Seireitei

• Low = 759367872 meters
  • Mid = 1518458521.5 meters
  • High = 3796174026 meters

The Scans
Page 1: Ichigo crashes into the Shakonmaku and all the Sternritter Girls notice.

Page 2: In Panel 1 Candice wonders what it is and in Panel 2 Ichigo has already landed.

So the entire feat takes 2 panels for Ichigo to cover the distance and Candice was able to say, "What the...? What was that...?!" during it.

It's definitely not the Low End, that's for sure. I'd probably advocate the Middle End just to be safe and avoid any possible inflation.

Thank you for your rating

Liltotto is actually very small, on that site mentions about 1.57m for the age of 17, in case it is larger than I considered.

I think 1.4m looks good, it seems to be a bit bigger than Hiyori.

Now let's talk about which end to use, Imade suggest the middle (me too), what opinion of you?

Sekusu said:
The accepted mimihagi calc is pretty much lowball..using the speed of half mach while the dude created a sonic boom when he started to fly..time frame..etc
But i find it more logical than these
Hiding the outlier is point to be brought up for the acceptable margin of error here. Using a higher timeframe lessens the results for the distance dramatically, using a lower timeframe makes it larger distance.

"What the...? What was that...?!"

Using a word per second here sounds ok for the 5 sec low end to say aloud, even though it could be said in less time since talking is a free action and they react to characters creating sonic booms by moving.

I don't really agree to having anyone below ichigos tier to be close to his top end cruising speed even for their combat / reactional speed since the sternritters especially get the behind the back blitz trope treatment when he shows up tho. If other characters below him have faster speed than his cruising speed this assumption for acceptable margin of error falls apart.

Also scaling shikai ichigo to yhwach from reacting to mimihagi's velocity should be a no no context wise until yhwach treats him seriously once ichigo goes into his bankai form. Using his cruising speed should be the speed ichigo gets for his weaker forms.

Merlight said:
Sekusu said:
The accepted mimihagi calc is pretty much lowball..using the speed of half mach while the dude created a sonic boom when he started to fly..time frame..etc
But i find it more logical than these
Hiding the outlier is point to be brought up for the acceptable margin of error here. Using a higher timeframe lessens the results for the distance dramatically, using a lower timeframe makes it larger distance.
"What the...? What was that...?!"

Using a word per second here sounds ok for the 5 sec low end to say aloud, even though it could be said in less time since talking is a free action and they react to characters creating sonic booms by moving.

I don't really agree to having anyone below ichigos tier to be close to his top end cruising speed even for their combat / reactional speed since the sternritters especially get the behind the back blitz trope treatment when he shows up tho. If other characters below him have faster speed than his cruising speed this assumption for acceptable margin of error falls apart.

Also scaling shikai ichigo to yhwach from reacting to mimihagi's velocity should be a no no context wise until yhwach treats him seriously once ichigo goes into his bankai form. Using his cruising speed should be the speed ichigo gets for his weaker forms.
Wouldn't really change the results by that much using a higher timeframe.

We don't use words per second here.

I do not agree, in his shikai form ichigo knocked back yhwach a decent distance away and and manged grab his arm before yhwach could react, so i can make a case for Base Yhwach (Pre-Mimihagi)= Shikai Ichigo.

Depends on how much higher ya wanna assume it took them to say it then. Time between panels can be anything, 1 panel between it is really not saying much.

Theres two sentences so yeah, there could be a gap in time.

Where's the 5 second assumption even come from other than WPM?

Yhwach was basically being calm af the whole time though, not even exerting himself, Yoruichi managed to make threads around him, etc. Knocking him back while he's standing there iirc.

I particularly think the High End is acceptable. And, I believe, that would still be somehow a Low End for the calculation.

The argument you used to determine the final velocity of Ichigo is that the Quincys were unable to see it. Literally, an overcoming reaction. When assuming a time of 2, 5 or even 1 second it is even to suggest that the reaction of Quincys is less than that of ordinary humans.

Anyway, I do not see why I assume something inferior to the High End. I would even suggest another End, where it is considered a time of human reaction, or superhuman.

"When assuming a time of 2, 5 or even 1 second it is even to suggest that the reaction of Quincys is less than that of ordinary humans."

And using .0001 seconds would be just as valid tho, considering the sternritter gals make sonic booms by moving. hence hiding the outlier. kinda a reason why calc-stacking is a thing since you can blitz superhumans in fiction; anyone below ichigo getting a higher speed feat would invalidate this by applying the reaction arguement.

anyway the reaction thing is distance based for his time of arrival, they apparently can react to speak before ichigo drops the full distance circa before when he hits the shield, but not track his movement with their eyes.

And if we are gonna go by that why not use actual human reactions lol

"When measured in terms of a single movement of often undefined, small distance, humans have displayed between 300 millisecond (below average human) to 100 millisecond (peak human) reactions"

0.3 seconds going by that shiz

Assuming a human reaction, Ichigo's cruising speed is consistent with the work. Here one is not considering any superior deed at a time prior to this.

And in Quincys' 'dialogue', it was never mentioned 'he is falling', but rather 'he fell'. Notice that the dialogue panel is below the two travel panels. They literally started talking after Ichigo had already fallen.

I brought this up before but why is the auswahlen dodging don't by bazz-b and a few others not used to get a speed feat

"Here one is not considering any superior deed at a time prior to this."

Like, the Lilltotto calc does contradict the later deed of ichigo arriving if you are saying he's slower than .07c for his speed, when he didn't seem to be tiring from going fast and hurrying. Its internally inconsistent to use one without discrediting the other imo if it contradicts him moving right afterward and blitzing the sternritters.

A sonic boom (which the sternritters clearly can react to due to so many sonic booms created by other characters) at a meter away takes 0.00291545189 seconds, Ichigo travelling that distance to which they didn't notice...within prolly way lesser time if we're know they don't react also noting that they cant track something movin slower than .07c?

Reacting to something moving .07c 1 meter away is 0.0000000476520136 seconds for their reaction time mind you.

@Merlight

You do know that we're not allowed to apply a speed to Ichigo from another calc to this calc, correct? If was previously attempted and deemed as calc-stacking, thus Sklaveri's method has the speed derived from within the actual feat itself of the distance.

>And using .0001 seconds would be just as valid tho, considering the sternritter gals make sonic booms by moving. hence hiding the outlier.

We can't do that, that would lead to inflation and some pretty large assumptions.

It contradicts the other speed calc in the first place so if Lilleto is suddenly thousands of times faster than ichigo's hurrying flight speed'' being derived from an assumed timeframe ''then thats funny. Assumed timeframe is really just another large assumption.

Its not reasonable that Ichigo's "hurry i better save my friends lives" flight speed is thousands of times slower than a character that he blitzed.

Literally what.

Thats not consistent with the work.

His speed rating is getting calced within the blog with an assumed timeframe within the same scene, which is no different than if it was within another blog and copy pasted and applied. The distance and timeframe for ichigos cruising speed are derived from fan measurements and assumptions, not statements or visuals speed cues like a sonic boom or a statement of his speed for precision's sake.

So, is it calc-stacking if we combine the calcs into one blog?

Because that's literally how dumb the rules sound.

There's already a speed calculation being used to find out the value of another speed calc all in one blog.

Why bother asking the mods to sort of the logical inconsistency here for the rule lol

You can't calc a speed from one feat then use that speed to scale relatively to others in a different feat (Unless doing calcing with real life) because it's more often than not super inconsistent.

It's calc stacking if you apply the results from a different calc to another scenario in another separate calc.

What Sklaveri is doing here is using the singular instance of Ichigo traveling through the Shakonmaku when he was flying down from the Soul King's Palace. He got a speed of Ichigo through this and could apply it to this same feat with Ichigo's duration of 9 hours and 15 minutes of flying.

The same calc, the same feat and the same instance. It avoids inflation through calc stacking, doing anything otherwise would be wanking.

Literally what is being done here to find the distance is stacking a speed calc though.

Whether you use the Lilleto one or the one in the same scene via assumed timeframe, there's no diff since the spee for Ichigo is being determined through a fan calculatio.

You remind me of myself when I was arguing that calc-stacking was confusing when trying to use Ichigo's calc'd speed from another calc to apply to this distance. It's just how the wiki functions to avoid possible inflation.

Its literally no different, you guys can call it not calc-stacking but by your own rules, it is lol. The same inflation is evident when the assumed timeframe is an unknown value so yeah

You guys keep thinking Ichigo at his fastest is slower than Lilleto, someone he blitzed easily.

I'll just laugh at how this place runs.

That changes everything.

Ichigo took 9 hours to walk that distance, but Mimihagi could cross it in seconds, Ichigo in combat could react to Mimihagi.

Lille also crossed that distance in seconds, his cruising speed is much higher than Ichigo's, but in combat, Ichigo is superior.

USklaverei said:
That changes everything.
Ichigo took 9 hours to walk that distance, but Mimihagi could cross it in seconds, Ichigo in combat could react to Mimihagi.

Lille also crossed that distance in seconds, his cruising speed is much higher than Ichigo's, but in combat, Ichigo is superior.
nopers to the bolded He reacted to a Yhwach giving no shiz about being threatened.

shikai ichigo shouldn't scale to mimi's speed, going by the calc.

he flied, not walked too

Back