• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Bleach Speed Update

Aernasilver said:
So we know who scales to Mimihagi but what about Liltotto?
Obviously the Elite Sternritter would scale.
I think it would climb:

Lille
Aski
Pernida
Gerard
Shunsui
Zaraki
Toshiro
Byakuya
Yamamoto
(Royd maybe?)

OsamasbeenNaughty said:
USklaverei said:
That changes everything.
Ichigo took 9 hours to walk that distance, but Mimihagi could cross it in seconds, Ichigo in combat could react to Mimihagi.

Lille also crossed that distance in seconds, his cruising speed is much higher than Ichigo's, but in combat, Ichigo is superior.
nopers to the bolded
He reacted to a Yhwach giving no shiz about being threatened.

shikai ichigo shouldn't scale to mimi's speed, going by the calc.

he flied, not walked too
He didn't fly,he was falling.He would be amplifying his speed to move faster while gravity would also be acting on him.with the air resistance and shit,ofc he wouldn't fall very fast the way you are making out to be.

Also this is his cruising speed,it has nothing to do with his combat speed nor his regular speed movement.

USklaverei said:
Aernasilver said:
So we know who scales to Mimihagi but what about Liltotto?
Obviously the Elite Sternritter would scale.
I think it would climb:
Lille
Aski
Pernida
Gerard
Shunsui
Zaraki
Toshiro
Byakuya
Yamamoto
(Royd maybe?)
I think every captain level character should scale.It was stated that the quincies were captain level and above and am sure lilitotto isn't above captain level.

Danny1112 said:
USklaverei wrote
Lille, Askin, Pernida, Gerard, Shunsui, Zaraki, Toshiro, Byakuya, Yamamoto, (Royd maybe?)
I think every captain level character should scale.It was stated that the quincies were captain level and above and am sure lilitotto isn't above captain level.
I will only comment on who scales to Liltotto:

>Do every captain level character should scale

No, they don't. Liltotto is stronger than Meninas McAllon(Self explanatory) who is also stronger than NaNaNa, Candice and Robert Accutrone, in fact Liltotto pretty much call the 3 of them as pathetic. We also know that Meninas is above average captain level due to statement on the novel: Meninas' power could have been judged as potentially being on par with Zaraki Kenpachi when it's a simple contest of strength

It probably referring to eyepatch on Zaraki but regardless of that, all version of Zaraki is above standard captain level. Not only that, but not all Sternriters are at the same level of power, It was never mentioned that the Sternritter only at captain's level of power, but they are at the captain's level of power or even greater than captai. Mask De Masculine for example, Base form Mask was far above average captain level fighter even with Bankai yet I will argue that Bazz-B is even stronger than Vollständig Mask, nevermind the fact that Bazz-B absolutely demolished shikai Hitsugayaand he was very confident that he could defeat Bankai Hitsugaya (Maybe not Mature bankai), he can hold his own against Renji and Rukiaup till Yhwach decide to Auswählen him more than 10 chapter later.

As for who do I think that will scales to Liltotto other than those mentioned above:

Giselle and Meninas. Same reasoning as Liltotto, they dodge the blast too

Bazz-B: For several reasons and apart from what I have said above, this alonealready put himfar above average captain/Sternritters level combatant both in power and speed because he can react to Yamamoto's attacks, but not only that but he also can blitz Liltotto, Candice, Giselle and Meninas at the same time, though he somewhat attack them by surprise.

Possibly Renji and Rukia. They are both far above average Captain/Sternritters level combatant and chain scaling from Bazz B

Aizen: EoS is scales by default but Im talking about base Aizen due to his power is second only to Yamamoto

Isshin, Kisuke and Yoruichi: They all is somewhat comparable to Base Aizen (at least in term of speed for Yoruichi), but if that was not enough, Kisuke and Yoruichi can keep with Askin and Kisuke can even blitz Askin with his Shunpo.

All the Royal Guard but mainly Nimaiya Ōetsu.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi: He can keep up with 3 Pernida and even after Pernida spamming his Heilig Pfeil at him

Nemu Kurotsuchi with power enhancement (selfexplanatory)

Bambietta Basterbine (She is literally Liltotto, Candice, Giselle and Meninas leader, but Hirako Shinji doesn't scales due to bambi speed blitz him and possibly human Sajin (He beat Bambi duh)

Gremmy Thoumeaux (Very self explanatory)

Hmm I have noticed a problem with this new scaling..But it's not a problem with calc itself...At present the speed of most Sternritter and Captain level fighters scales from this calc. What the problem with that calc? Except for the results. That calc is the same calc as this one..

As I stated above, I disagree with scaling every Captain and Sternritter to Liltotto feats because by feats and scaling she is above average Sternritter and Captain level fighters. So my question is what do we do with these Sternritter and Captain level people that don't scale to Liltotto?

MachTwo said:
Danny1112 said:
USklaverei wrote
Lille, Askin, Pernida, Gerard, Shunsui, Zaraki, Toshiro, Byakuya, Yamamoto, (Royd maybe?)
I will only comment on who scales to Liltotto:
>Do every captain level character should scale

No, they don't. Liltotto is stronger than Meninas McAllon(Self explanatory) who is also stronger than NaNaNa, Candice and Robert Accutrone, in fact Liltotto pretty much call the 3 of them as pathetic. We also know that Meninas is above average captain level due to statement on the novel: Meninas' power could have been judged as potentially being on par with Zaraki Kenpachi when it's a simple contest of strength

It probably referring to eyepatch on Zaraki but regardless of that, all version of Zaraki is above standard captain level. Not only that, but not all Sternriters are at the same level of power, It was never mentioned that the Sternritter only at captain's level of power, but they are at the captain's level of power or even greater than captai. Mask De Masculine for example, Base form Mask was far above average captain level fighter even with Bankai yet I will argue that Bazz-B is even stronger than Vollständig Mask, nevermind the fact that Bazz-B absolutely demolished shikai Hitsugayaand he was very confident that he could defeat Bankai Hitsugaya (Maybe not Mature bankai), he can hold his own against Renji and Rukiaup till Yhwach decide to Auswählen him more than 10 chapter later.

As for who do I think that will scales to Liltotto other than those mentioned above:

Giselle and Meninas. Same reasoning as Liltotto, they dodge the blast too

Bazz-B: For several reasons and apart from what I have said above, this alonealready put himfar above average captain/Sternritters level combatant both in power and speed because he can react to Yamamoto's attacks, but not only that but he also can blitz Liltotto, Candice, Giselle and Meninas at the same time, though he somewhat attack them by surprise.

Possibly Renji and Rukia. They are both far above average Captain/Sternritters level combatant and chain scaling from Bazz B

Aizen: EoS is scales by default but Im talking about base Aizen due to his power is second only to Yamamoto

Isshin, Kisuke and Yoruichi: They all is somewhat comparable to Base Aizen (at least in term of speed for Yoruichi), but if that was not enough, Kisuke and Yoruichi can keep with Askin and Kisuke can even blitz Askin with his Shunpo.

All the Royal Guard but mainly Nimaiya Ōetsu.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi: He can keep up with 3 Pernida and even after Pernida spamming his Heilig Pfeil at him

Nemu Kurotsuchi with power enhancement (selfexplanatory)

Bambietta Basterbine (She is literally Liltotto, Candice, Giselle and Meninas leader, but Hirako Shinji doesn't scales due to bambi speed blitz him and possibly human Sajin (He beat Bambi duh)

Gremmy Thoumeaux (Very self explanatory)

I agree with that.

MachTwo said:
Hmm I have noticed a problem with this new scaling..But it's not a problem with calc itself...At present the speed of most Sternritter and Captain level fighters scales from this calc. What the problem with that calc? Except for the results. That calc is the same calc as this one..
In fact, there is no problem with the first calculation.
What happens is that the second calculation portrays the feat of Liltotto alone. Unlike the other Quincy, for Lilltotto, it is possible to accurately measure his movement, the scenes that clearly show his initial and final position.

MachTwo said:
As I stated above, I disagree with scaling every Captain and Sternritter to Liltotto feats because by feats and scaling she is above average Sternritter and Captain level fighters. So my question is what do we do with these Sternritter and Captain level people that don't scale to Liltotto?
This needs to be debated, if anyone else wants to give your opinion on, feel free to.

I recommend we decide which distance end is to be used first before discussing about who scales to this and does not.

It seems that most agree with the medium to be used distance of Reiokyu, now only really need to establish who scale with Liltotto.

Who possibly rises with Liltotto:

Schutzstaffel
Royal Guard
Isshi
Kisuke
Yoruichi
Shunsui
Yamamoto
Royd
Bazz-B
Renji
Rukia
Toshiro
Byakuya
Zaraki
Mayuri
Nemu
Bambietta
Saji
True Shikai Ichigo
Aize
Gremmy

Does anyone else scale?

If Isshin scales,i wonder if Ryuken Ishida scales,seems to always be talked about in the same breath with Isshin

Totally agree with this by the way...at the very least it is much more accurate than the old calc.

Also staff members knowledgeable on bleach should be invited here.

The agreements and decisions we conclude with are basically irrelevant if a staff did not take part in it.

Fullbring bankai Ichigo should not climb too? He reacted to Yhwach, he is faster than someone who surprised urahara and after waking up his reiatsu Quincy, he got stronger.

Danny1112 said:
Also staff members knowledgeable on bleach should be invited here.
The agreements and decisions we conclude with are basically irrelevant if a staff did not take part in it.
If you know them, ask them to leave your opinion here, I do not know how to get in touch with them.

We will need new speed calc for those who won't be scaled to Liltotto. Right now every Massively Hypersonic+ speed on bleach comes from this calc

Some may rise from Mask Ichigo react to Buto Renjin no? In the case where it is Massively Hypersonic+ too, however, I do not know if this is used.

Some will scale to or scale below Gin normal Bankai (not everyone is as fast as Bankai + Hollow Mask ichigo)

But that depends on whether this wiki has accept mach 500 for Gin Bankai and mach 1000 Buto Renjin.

Auswählen has various statements to be a ray of light, and it has the short timeframe of covering the distance between SS and the SKP, furthermore, it isn't made of Reishi or Reiryoku, just pure light as the cage of light couldn't absorb it and when through it.

Downsides:

• It doesn't reflect out of anything.
  • It doesn't travel in a straight line. It makes curves.
  • It expands.
Light doesn't do that according to the rules but this is fiction. How come characters are not allowed to control light the way they please if they have said power?

MachTwo said:
Some will scale to or scale below Gin normal Bankai (not everyone is as fast as Bankai + Hollow Mask ichigo)
But that depends on whether this wiki has accept mach 500 for Gin Bankai and mach 1000 Buto Renjin.
I think so, I remember Imade talking about it in a post, but I'm not sure.

AppleLord said:
Auswählen has various statements to be a ray of light, and it has the short timeframe of covering the distance between SS and the SKP, furthermore, it isn't made of Reishi or Reiryoku, just pure light as the cage of light couldn't absorb it and when through it.
Downsides:

• It doesn't reflect out of anything.
  • It doesn't travel in a straight line. It makes curves.
  • It expands.
Light doesn't do that according to the rules but this is fiction. How come characters are not allowed to control light the way they please if they have said power?
I'll do a CRT on this later, first I want to get it over with.
I shall bring arguments by proving that both the light of Lille and Auswahlen are real light.

In Light Novel has a quote about the Light, when Tokinada uses his zanpakuto. He copies the kirinji powers that is on light, and Shunsui indicates that he can not see the right sword because of refraction or something like that, I think this can help prove that the light is real.

KazuiK said:
In Light Novel has a quote about the Light, when Tokinada uses his zanpakuto. He copies the kirinji powers that is on light, and Shunsui indicates that he can not see the right sword because of refraction or something like that, I think this can help prove that the light is real.
I do not know, but I think that with what I have already more than enough proof to be accepted as real light.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Can you guys stick to what's already accepted?
We must accept what is right, I will not force anyone to accept it, in case I am wrong it will be refuted and consequently denied, but I can not stop trying to change something that to my point is wrong.

This thread don't seem to be progressing, should we link it up in the pile of links in the general discussion thread?.

Back