• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible AP upgrade for Weiss' Knight summon and most RWBY Top+ tiers.

About a week ago a brought up a scene in Volume 5 Chapter 2 where the Queen lancer tanks a large amount of Dust. With 14 crates of dust that have 25 vials each, this means the Queen Lancer tanked 350 vials of dust. Since dust HAS to be 8A to be able to hurt 8A characters, this would mean (assuming the lowest possible value of 8A) the Queen Lancer tanked 35 kilotons of dust (this number is not final for i dont know if explosive yield stacks additively, that would fall to a calc member). However, another user said that this would be calc stacking. I disagree. This exact same line of thinking was used to find All Might's prime power, through the statement that 300 of his punches would equal 5 in his prime, yet that was accepted. I believe there is no calc stacking, since dust MUST be 8A to hurt 8A characters.

25 explosions aren't the same as an explosion 25 times stronger tho. Also, not familiar with the All Might thing but what you are doing is indeed calc stacking.

That's what I said, that yield number isn't final for I don't know if explosives stack additively. It was just a filler number

But what I'm saying is, if that All might calc for in his Prime was accepted, either it needs to be revised, or this is accepted because it's the exact same thing

All Might is pretty specifically stated to be 60 times stronger tho. It's different

Yeah but it's a stated multiplier. It isn't "he tanked 60 punches", which is more similar to what we would be doing here

But if you use a formula for how explosive yield works it is the same exact thing. 25 vials of dust may not be 25 times stronger, but it is still stronger by a certain amount. The calc for all might in his Prime was using calcs for current all might then multiplying by 60. Well wall level times 60 isn't large town. The way large town level was calc'ed was using the small town value that WE called. It is the same thing.

Whatever it is (again I'm not knowledgeable on it) the formula for explosive yield IS a stated formula. It's not something we made up.

Back