• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible additions to ETSB.

Expansive Truthseeker Orb (Þå¿Õ╝Áµ▒éÚüôþÄë, Bōchō Gudōdama)

It is listed as a Kekkei Mōra, Ninjutsu. It says that she used the Divine Tree to absorb Chakra from all of the Shinobi and create a maximized (µÑÁÕñºÕîû) Truthseeker Orb. The equivalent (ÕÉîÒüÿþë®ÒüáÒüî, same/identical/similar) black orbs that appear behind Naruto's back when using Six Paths Sage Mode can't be compared to its dimensions. Comprised of all five elements and yin-yang, it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing. Ôåæ Caption: Comprised of all Chakra natures, a vast, expanding mass is filled to the brim.Created to reshape the world, it was a huge mass of chaos.

Original raw sca .

1. Possibly Void Manipulation.

"Conversion to Nonexistence:
The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target."

It falls under void manipulation since it can destroy a space-time.

2.Pocket reality manipulation

"Pocket reality manipulation is a power which revolves around manipulating and creating pocket realities."

ETSB is stated to create a whole new space-time after returning world to nothing.

3.Space-Time manipulation via creating a new space-time.

ETSB isn't just a molecule destruction on 5-A scale.

ETSB turns the space-time into nothing that falls under Void Manipulation then creates a new space-time ,that falls under Pocket Reality Manipulation or Space-Time Manipulation.

Opinions?

I actually don't know what to say...

• On one hand, ETSB and TSB are stated to be similar to Jinton, which disintegrates on a molecular level.
  • On the other hand ETSB was going to erase the Dimension and remake it
All I can say is that it can't be both.

Well it's not Void Manipulation, the ETSB is a larger TSB which contains the properties of Jinton. which destroy on a near molecular level according to Onoki.

So, the ETSB doesn't destroy everything and turn it to nothing, it reduces it to molecular particles.

However, the ETSB was going to remake the world of that dimension per it's Databook entry and Zetsu's statement, I would guess that pocket reality manipulation works for that.

I don't agree with space time as the databook doesn't support it and Zetsu doesn't say it manipulates space and time, solely that this space time dimension Kaguya is in will become anew after the ETSB sets off

I don't get it guys.TSB was stated to be superior to Jinton which destroy on molecule level,so what?How does that contradict void manipulation for ETSB?It doesn't say like "TSB can only destroy on molecule lvl". And here we are talking about a superior ETSB that is stated to destroy a world and create a new space time.

I don't agree with space time as the databook doesn't support it and Zetsu doesn't say it manipulates space and time, solely that this space time dimension Kaguya is in will become anew after the ETSB sets off

Zetus's quote.

It is space-time manipulation.

TSB has both matter manipulation and erase/power null

TSB can erase ninjutsu

if space-time was created by her/anyone then sure TSB can erase it aswell

did u miss where kakashi said kaguya warping space time/dimension?

and when did we ever wait for DB to to support manga statement ?

@TheFinalOrder

Don't compare them in the first place,ETSB creates a whole new space time by erasing the previous one.TSB can't do that.

TSB can't do that cuz user probably does not have enough chakra

jubito said he/sage can re-create the worlds and Toneri also said he can re-create worlds

we wouldn't have compare them if only db/manga didn't state that they are same

@dz

space-time was created by ninjutsu therefore TSB can erase it so it still can be Void Manipulation

what do u thing about this

^It is iffy,only ETSB is powerful enough to turn a space-time into nothing.Lets stitck to ETSB without involving TSB,there is no reason to compare them,the power difference is huge.

Lets stitck to ETSB without involving TSB

ok

space-time was created by ninjutsu therefore ETSB can erase it so it still can be Void Manipulation

it still fall under Void Manipulation no?

Hmm... I would have a problem with Void Manipulation if it was just the that single statement but if Space and Time would be effected as well I guess I can agree with a Possible Void Manipulation and the other two suggestions...

I'll remain neutral for now but I'm think it's possible, there's just one thing bugging me.

so other then Void Manipulation only highest lvl of matter manipulation> Quantum Manipulation can effect/Destroys Space-Time

@Omimi

No, Characters can destroy/effect Time and Space without that. Super Buu can literally rip holes through time and space. Vegeta destroyed the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and he doesn't have those.

Kaguya is apparently turning them into nothing.

I would only say pocket reality manipulation. The ETSB was never stated to have properties of removing time and space, only that it would remake this time and space dimension through it's matter manipulation properties which are pocket reality manipulation given this is a personal dimension.

Lmao, Zetsu likes to refer kaguya dimension as time-space Mangatream Viz

Travel to another dimension become travel to another time-space lmao

Start of a new dimension by destroy the old one become start of a new space time by destroying the time-space itself.

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

I am not wasting my time arguing with you when you ignore proofs and statements.

If I'm not forgetting, space-time or time-space is what is normally used to refer to a separate dimension in Naruto, in the Viz translation.

Burning Full Fingers said:
If I'm not forgetting, space-time or time-space is what is normally used to refer to a separate dimension in Naruto, in the Viz translation.
You would be correct. All dimensions in Naruto are called "space-times".

They are all of different space and time, Kaguya is destroying her dimensions and rebuilding it, but it's still the same dimension, just the contents (the planet and moon) are destroyed.

It literally states "turn into nothing" and then literally states again "start of a new space-time".

Are you trolling or what?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lmao this

It is remaking the dimension, which are called time-space per Viz's translations, it doesn't say it's remaking time and space itself.

Also, the Nothing part of the quote refers to the world itself, not the whole dimension nor does it include the concepts of time and space in it:

power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing

It's remarking the space-time itself.

How are you going to create a new space-time without destroying the previous one?Honestly,I don't have powers to argue with you,it is pretty straight forward and I gave scans for everything,but you still denie it.

Because time-space is a title for the dimension, that's what Kaguya's dimensions are called, "time-spaces".

She's not destroying the concepts of time and space itself, she's destroying her dimension and rebuilding it. Destroying her time-space and rebuilding.

Lmao she will destroy her dimension, but viz likes to referring dimension as time-space

But the point is it still referring to her dimension, just using different words to describe it

My only problem is still Void Manipulation. While "return it to nothing" sounds like Void Manipulation, it could just be flowery language. Especially since it's lead by "power to obliterate" which means destroy.

You don't need Void Manipulation to effect or destroy space and time. I'm don't think it's a good idea to simply follow that statement especially since that's all that would hint Void Manipulation. When powers this heavy are being suggested we need something super concrete otherwise we would be slapping this on multiple characters profiles.

The ETSB would be molecularly destroying the planet and from a normal persons view it would look like it was reduced to nothing. If "return to nothing" wasn't lead by "power to obliterate" then I'd be more in agreement but right now I'm not.

The other two things seem fine though.

I mean,she destroys the space-time which still falls under void manipulation the creates another space-time.ETSB is able to create a whole new space-time (dimension).

Than how is she going to create a new space-time in the first play,without destroying the previous one?

No one said she will destroy space time too Lmao

It stated to return the world to nothing which is reffering to dimension which has a different space-time.

"Destroying" Space and Time is not Void Manipulation tho, "Erasing" it is.

My only real problem is the complete statement itself and how it can be interpreted. However if more people agree with "Possible Void Manipulation" then it's fine by me.

Back