• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible additions to ETSB.

Sins32 said:
Lmao, Zetsu likes to refer kaguya dimension as time-space Mangatream VizTravel to another dimension become travel to another time-space lmao
Start of a new dimension by destroy the old one become start of a new space time by destroying the time-space itself.
Read this lmao. Viz reffering another dimension as another time-space, but it still reffering to the same thing, the destruction of her dimension, not literally mean time space itself and it make more sense since ETSB is just matter manipulation hax.

OK,I get your positions.Since it is pretty straight forward I gave everything I know in the OP.

Lets wait for other inputs.

@LordGriffin1000

I proposed possible Void Manipulation since we don't have a complete feat.

Facts:

• (1)BZ States the ETSB is the start of a New Dimension.
  • (2)Kakashi states they wouldn't be able to come back to that Dimension if the ETSB gets too big.
  • (3)The Databook states the ETSB has the power to destroy the World and Recreate it.
Based on the facts, the ETSB isn't "Erasing" the Dimension literally, it says nothing about that. We're Jumping to Conclusions there.

Let's be honest:

• Zetsu's statement doesn't "necessarily" mean that she's erasing the current dimension. Example: "I have house and the house has a certain structure. I can redo the interior (Take out walls, move support beams, have extra rooms builts, etc) and keep the Exterior the same and "Technically" I have a new house in a mannor or speaking." This also falls in line with the DB statement.
  • The Databook states the ETSB has the power to "Obliterate the World and return it to nothing". A couple of things to note here. In the Manga the TSB, and by extension ETSB, is (1)stated to be comparable to Jinton, which disintigrates at a Molecular level. (2) The DB does differentiate the "power" within the TSB's from their inherent Jinton properties (3)The DB doesn't say it'll obliterate the "Time-Space", it says "World". (4)The statement of returning the world to nothing shouldn't be taken literally as it being proceeded with Obliterateration terminology implies the "Return to nothing" part is just semantics, thus LordGriffin is correct.
  • Kakashi's statement implies a bit: (1)It references size. Kakashi states, because of the ETSB potential size, "they may not be able to return", not because there is no "Time-Space" to return to. (2)This implies the ETSB could fill the entire "Time-Space", which Validates Kep's calc even further. Think of it like this: I have a mostly empty pool (The pool represents the "Time-Space") and my pool has a nice size rock (Rock Represents the Planet) inside of it but it's nowhere near the size of my pool. There are 4 ants on my rock, one of which can warp to other "pools". Say I then Have a balloon (ETSB) that I can fill to expand to the same size as my pool and the rubber part of it disintegrates everything it touches. If the ant that can warp takes the other ants to another pool, and my ballon fills my pool, they can't come back to my pool. Not because my pool doesn't no longer "exist" but because there is physically no space for them to return to because it's full. If they tried to, they'd just appear on the rubber part, thus (3)It's implied Kaguya could potentially maintain the ETSB size, but i'll take it as Kakashi being ignorant about how the TSB's work beyond the basic shape manipulation.

I am proposing only Possibly Void Manipulaton via ETSB.And there is no need in comparing TSB and ETSB,they are different.

Kaguya can create a whole new space-time with ETSB,so I suggested that she can destroy one too.As Zetsu stated that was the beginning of new space-time, and after destroying the previous one she was going to create another one.Or how is she going to create a space time in the place that already has space time?

The Databook states the ETSB has the power to "Obliterate the World and return it to nothing". A couple of things to note here. In the Manga the TSB, and by extension ETSB, is (1)stated to be comparable to Jinton, which disintigrates at a Molecular level.

or

2.space-time was created by ninjutsu therefore ETSB can erase it so it still can be Void Manipulation

Like TFO, I do not have much to say. It is said that ETSO is basically a TSO, but much larger.

In contrast, nothing actually suggests that Void Manipulation can not have it, since ETSO has clear differences between TSO, such as the fact that it can be used to create a new space-time. This already shows that although SIMILAR is TSB, it is not exactly the same. And it is clearly said that it would reduce the World to nothing.

It is said clearly in DB, and any other possible method will be just headcanon. Take into consideration what someone "could/would" imagine, looking at what ETSO could do with the dimension, does not seem right...

So, I do not see why I should not add a "Possible Void Manipulation"...

Dzhindzholia said:
I am proposing only Possibly Void Manipulaton via ETSB.And there is no need in comparing TSB and ETSB,they are different.
Kaguya can create a whole new space-time with ETSB,so I suggested that she can destroy one too.As Zetsu stated that was the beginning of new space-time, and after destroying the previous one she was going to create another one.Or how is she going to create a space time in the place that already has space time?
You can stop saying the ETSB =\= TSB. Other than it's size, it's the same. Stated in Manga and DB.

World doesn't somehow suddenly translate to space time. The Space Time of the dimension could easily be left alone and everything inside of it destroyed and remade anew, and I doubt most people would argue with me that'd be a "new world".

Figures of speech are important, and if the ETSB is disintegrating everything in the space of the dimension, there will be nothing. It's that simple, except for the fact that there's nothing that would make us assume World refers to the totality of space and time in the dimension. It doing seems too much like an assumption without enough basis.

It can create new space-time.And was stated to destroy Kaguya's dimension which is a different space-time too.

Because of the word "World" I propose only the possibily of Void Manipulation.

The Space Time of the dimension could easily be left alone and everything inside of it destroyed and remade anew

It stated to create a new space-time,how can you destroy a world without affecting space-time and then create a new space-time at the place where one already exists.

Would you argue destroying the totality of the physical mass in her dimension not count as destroying the dimension? A question of semantics for sure, but still a completely possible outcome that falls within the description.

The only difference between an TSB and the ETSB is literally the size and potency because of the magnitude of chakra, otherwise they are even made of the same elements. I'm not exactly sure how you go from powernull and molecular desintegration to Void Manipulation that destroys even time and space.

Dzhindzholia said:
how can you destroy a world without affecting space-time and then create a new space-time at the place where one already exists
Hell if I know, why does it need to cover the whole of the dimension to achieve this? Why aren't we shown any of this time or space destruction in a localized area? Kakashi mentions not being able to retunr while bringing up how it's growing bigger. So, shouldn't it be already working, just it hasn't grown big enough to affect the dimension?

Yet that's in no way shown. So I am very much against Void Manipulation.

Dzhindzholia said:
Because they are not.
ETSB is stated to destroy a world and create a new space-time.

TSB is not.
give tsb same amount chakra it will do same thing

Omimi said:
return it to nothing = Void Manipulation
Yes, let's also give every single maniatic villain reality warping or pocket reality manipulation because "I am gonna make a new world!" is a thing to take at face value, I didn't know Light Yagami had such hidden powers.

TSBs disintegrates things to the molecular level. Unless the DB suddenly decided to care about all the molecules left around, letting it expand and consume everything would return it all to nothing. Literally, what is left there after that?

Mind to spare some raws of the chapter? Confirming with the original could help.

It was literally stated to create a new space time. U can't create a new space time without destroying one that is already there

And when is this shown in anyway? The ETSB is not gonna explode, it just expands. And time and space is not something at the border of any space time continuum, so it's absurd to think it'd need to expand to the full size of the dimension. Yet at it's invoked and grows, it does nothing different from a normal TSB, Space-Time is not affected in anyway and nothing like that is pointed out by anyone else besides Zetsu.

Care to remind me any time they exploded that wasn't an attack hitting them or Naruto using it in a Rasenshurinken?

Except it did, it just needed to expand. Are you gonna tell me it's not gonna affect space time until a specific size?

statment from db and manga >>>>your opinion

ETSB can create new space time = statment from db and manga

ETSB return it to nothing = statment from db and manga

TSBs disintegrates things

tsb can do more then just that

it can heal

can create forcefield

can nullify ninjutsu

can crate/reshape worlds

tsb also can create new power /ninjutsu

Jpjc1QG

+kaguya space time was created by ninjutsu so it can easily be erase by TSB

Yes, let's also give every single maniatic villain reality warping or pocket reality manipulation because "I am gonna make a new world!" is a thing to take at face value, I didn't know Light Yagami had such hidden powers.

Lol,did you really compare a normal human with a death note to someone who can literally destroy and create space-times?

Anyway I am not going to waste my time on you alone,just read a post and statements from Zetsu.

You want a feat,we don't have it,we have only statements for ETSB.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Care to remind me any time they exploded that wasn't an attack hitting them or Naruto using it in a Rasenshurinken?

Except it did, it just needed to expand. Are you gonna tell me it's not gonna affect space time until a specific size?
When Obito used it...when Toneri used them

Dzhindzholia said:
Lol,did you really compare a normal human with a death note to someone who can literally destroy and create space-times?
Which never actually happened and was only stated? And would be the only time she would have been showing affecting space time at all besides her teleporting technique? Yes. Want me to pull out other boastful villains with more diverse arrays of powers and still no justification for "making a new world" statements meaning a complete recreation of a space time continuum? And I never said I wanted a feat, but the statement is not enough. Not for me at least, so getting some more people to see this and comment would be good. Most others seemingly disappeared.

@Astral You are gonna need to be more specific...? The TSB expanding and exploding are different things, and expanding is all I remember from Obito. And Toneri... Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion didn't really look like an explosion.

@Omimi Your interpretation of the statement and other information <<<<< what is actually happening.

"TSB creating new space time" Which we never see it actually affect Space Time, and we have no reason to assume it would need to grow more to show this.

"TSB return it to nothing" Yes, and an empty dimension where all matter has been disintegrated to the molecular level seems to fit the bill of that description. No need for her to destroy the whole space time of the dimension for it to be empty, "reduced to nothing".

"The several natures inside can be combined to reveal a number of effects" Forgot to add 'for offense and defense' to it. No application of space time control by ways of TSB is ever shown for offense and defense, though. No world was ever shown to be created/reshaped by that sword either, besides Obito's statement. Any space time Hagoromo created? Any world he created perhaps, which wouldn't be Earth because that was around before him? Any reshaping shown, or anything it did besides him smacking Naruto and Sasuke with it?

Except Kaguya is never stated to have created her dimensions. Obito sure as hell didn't, he just got his eyes. Plus, I fail to see how it being made by Ninjutsu would suddenly make the TSB capable of erasing it's space time continuum.

Dude,your whole point is "We don't have a feat so she can't have Void Manipulation,I don't care about statements"

I know that,you just wrote a pointless wall of text with nothing new, I know all of that,everybody knows.

Kaguya's Worlds=Space-Time.

Just stop ok?I get your point,you want feat,everyone wants,we don't have it,if we had feats I would propose solid Void Manipulatin,not possible.

And I don't want to derail with this pointless debate.

"TSB creating new space time" Which we never see it actually affect Space Time, and we have no reason to assume it would need to grow more to show this.

• no one assuming anything other then only u who assuming lots of things .
  • i post db and manga to prove my point when u did nothing other then just give your opinion .
"TSB return it to nothing" Yes, and an empty dimension where all matter has been disintegrated to the molecular level seems to fit the bill of that description. No need for her to destroy the whole space time of the dimension for it to be empty, "reduced to nothing".

• molecular level cant return it to nothing =that only your assumption
  • return it to nothing=Void Manipulation
"The several natures inside can be combined to reveal a number of effects" Forgot to add 'for offense and defense' to it. No application of space time control by ways of TSB is ever shown for offense and defense, though. No world was ever shown to be created/reshaped by that sword either, besides Obito's statement. Any space time Hagoromo created? Any world he created perhaps, which wouldn't be Earth because that was around before him? Any reshaping shown, or anything it did besides him smacking Naruto and Sasuke with it?

• all ninjutsu came from 7 natures even Space-Time and reality warp
  • and its look like u have problem with statement and just asking for feats which we dont have
  • wiki accept statement even if it does not have feats so u can stop nitpicking

@Dzhindzholia

Perfect, so no counter argument and no more actual proof. Perfect, that's one way to convince anyone about your proposal. You didn't even see the part where I didn't ask for any feat, just that this statement isn't good enough for me and to contact people again because this was dying down. Very well done.

@Omimi

I am assuming nothing, I am plainly stating no actual show of her manipulating these things happens at any time. You saw it, I did too, the ETSB was already formed and only needed to grow and still didn't affect any space time. Is that so hard to imagine?

So every single villain that claims he's gonna retun things to nothing, which almost always means physically destroying things, is my assumption? I am hard pressed to see what you are trying to prove saying this.

And you can nitpick about me nitpicking and actually see my point, saying I am just nitpicking is not an argument. Time space ninjutsu is teleporting, every single one, and even that TSB was never shown affecting or negating. You literally see TSBs being teleported away by not one, but two different Time Space technqiues without any issue, even. So no, TSB don't suddenly slap space and time aside because of that.

Dz, you could actually make some progress reading what people write instead of just being dismissive like in your previous comment.

I told you to see if you could get more people because it was dying down, and my opinion is only one.

Final, could you message people to come check this out? Nobody else comes to mind besides Tata and anyone that already commented here but appears to have gotten busy.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Final, could you message people to come check this out? Nobody else comes to mind besides Tata and anyone that already commented here but appears to have gotten busy.
I'll see what I can do.

Back