• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 2-B Upgrade for Xenoverse Chronoa & possible AP addition to the Xenoverse profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Today I'll give you some information I found from DLC Pack 6. Dabura states this about Chronoa in DLC Pack 6, which may upgrade her to 2-B in her Supreme Kai of Time state from Xenoverse:

Chronoa's Power (1)
Chronoa's Power (2)
This means she actually keeps the Tiem Nest in existence with her presence, and upon death the Time Nest Multiverse/History will essentially be destroyed, since History is synonymous with the Multiverse in DBX . This piece of evidence confirms 2-B levels for them essentially as she directly scales to the Time Nest itself / History / Multiverse by keeping it in existence with her presence/existence. Also because the time nest is quite literally the dimension of time anyways so it'd still scale to 2-B.

This means it's very likely that we could rate Chronoa as 2-B for such. It would scale to Base Goku (Post-BoG) , Future Warrior, Base Demigra and Co. And as such, maybe we can give them this in addition to their current justifiction: Multiverse Level (Immensely superior to the Supreme Kai of Time, who can keep the multiverse in balance with her power)

I sort of agree because her power has been compared to Tokitoki and in XV2 story mode she was able to hold Tokitoki back. Based on how history is described as including timelines in Tokipedia and even including the Book of Beginning and End it's very exceedingly likely of the 2-B scale. This just makes them pretty well above the level they were at since Chronoa would do this by.... well... existing.

It makes perfect sense to me. I mean she is known to be able to merge, remove or keep the extra time lines as she see's fit already, as well as control the literal dimesnion of time, so given we also have direct statements that her existance keeps the multiverse in existance to I am all for placing her at 2-B (should be 2-A, but for our purposes here we will say 2-B in the name of progress XD).

> My reaction upon getting Mod approval from 2 respected individuals:

M
M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload-2

@Medeus Should we wait for more approval now or can this be implemented ?

Demigra's base from Xenoverse is the one that scales to Chronoa actually, this was before Toki Toki that he was superior to BoG FW and supressed Beerus. So it should no longer be 4-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back