• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

possible 2-A nipponverse.

I can at least assure it's no outlier - this upgrade generally arrives because we didn't know if the Multiverse in Nipponverse was infinite before so this pretty much boosts feats we thought were weaker to these levels.

As a sidenote and nitpick though, God is the ultimate God Tier of Nipponverse (MAYBE, just MAAAAYBE True Zenon and Gig are around the same ballpark since both also have the definition of Gods, Gig being the Master of Death and True Zenon God of all Overlords and making an habit of fodderizing people who come their way). But what Valvatorez damaged was indeed but a small fraction of God's power.

And as we see in the God Ending, He can freely create well over millions of those (A single one of the battles they seriously fought against God, He wasn't even there but they were like "We're so effed" since He sent an army of a Literal Eight Million against the Hades party and they were in the ropes before the first million was even done with - note that all these are still fractions of God's power, the real deal wasn't there).

Do we know if it was an army of God's parts? As Reyna does fight gods in his post game events (Which would have to take place before the final boss fight) like hades, zues , Buddha , and a fight with Prince Yamato . After beat all 4 of them they acknowledge him as not only a god, but the God.

as well a lot of the fate guided paradox goes over God being a super being made by celestia to fight the most powerful demon ever made by the The Creator, and there has been more the1 person to take up god's role .

edit: added a few scanes for fate guided paradox.

Yes, those are all God's parts because the ending directly references them being so/speaks of an army of Gods in sequence to mentioning God's Part/Parts.

Also not to be forgotten is that the same game has Flonne mentioning how Fear the Great was supposedly too much for them to handle, and Fear the Great too is also a fraction of God's power.

And even when Valvatorez supposedly hit God he also mentioned he would expect much more of it/wasn't sure if it even was the real deal.

Also that doesn't affect anything. Instead it actually adds to the feat, since even one God part should be equal or higher than Final Boss/Overlord Level and endgame Valzy's party fought and killed at least about 800 000 of them. It's just to point out that the real thing at full strength should be powerful beyond belief in-verse.

Oh I do agree with that. Through I guess this mainly come down to how we treat The fate guilded paradox. since it is a game all about God, and what looks to be a post disgaea 4 Valzy is stated to be not that far off from Renya who is acknowledge muplitle time to have the power of God even by other in verse gods.

so I do not know if we should just treat that statment as an inconsistency in power level for the character.

Also we might want to give angel's type 1 Immortality as the The Creator states white wings (angels), and Black wings(Demons) are the same race of beings just with different wing colors.

I think Renya either doesn't know how to fully use the power as the real deal yet (The Creator also questions his status as such at some point) or having the power of God means he has a significant fraction of it (which would still put him in the same ballpark or higher than a system such as Fear the Great, more than enough for him to be very high in the series power levels).

But it has been forever since I last checked on GF: Paradox so I could be wrong.

Demons and Angels should have type 1, yes. They're either in a state similar to souls of the dead or live forever (we always get endings from time to time mentioning how a demon passed a literal eternity doing something).

They all should have Non-Physical Interaction (in case any of them is missing it) and some degree of Soul Manip since that's a very frequent thing in the story - like putting Souls of Sinners in Prinny Suits or Emizel reaping souls away from life or Death taking them for reincarnation or Gig controlling the entire cycle of Souls in both the worlds of Drazil and Haephnes in Soul Nomad or the Ghost/Disembodied soul class. Long story short, they all can affect them in one or another way. Also Mindhax resistance to anyone involved in the postlude of D4 since as I pointed in the other thread, at first they were affected by Fear the Great but later developed enough of a resistance to fight it and Fear the Great was mindhaxxing entire populations of multiple netherworlds/universes, Overlord class beings included.

Still, to keep things clean, you should leave any missing abilities (sans the Asagi one since that's pretty much confirmed) for another thread.

Leave this one just for the original purpose of the upgrade for the verse and Asagi's other key. The rest can come at another time to make the thread not seem to be adressing too much different stuff all at once, lest it can become easy to lose track of it.

Yeah I should have kept stuff like Innocents to it's own thread. and really we can deal with renya if we ever make a page for him.

Also Darkdeath would likely needs a 2-A Key. Since he final form needed the PC of zettai hero project to go into a form more powerful then the one he fought and beat asagi 16 times in, which should scale final form dark death to 2-A as well.

Edit: Also Base Pram's justification would need changed since Laharl, and valvatorez would now be Comparable to people that are on par with Pram's true form.

What tier would Darkdeath Evilma's second form be in? Since he is 3-C in form one and should be 2-A in form 3 what should form two be.

I think it should be listed as "At least 3-C" since he is strong enough to defeat Dangerama someone who was effortlessly beating Darkdeath Evilman in his first form.

I think he would be 2-A in all keys since he powerscaled from hurting characters like Overlord Laharl- who I believe was at full power in the other game. I play the first game and I think he appears at all there.

I do think at least the first form (The form Laharl fought) should stay at 3-C (though I can see the form being at least 3-C possabley 2-A.). since Laharl basicly treats that form like he did the PC of Z.H.P while the PC in "temp" form. in an ending. (thought it is not canon)

Also thinking about it in disgaea 5's item world there is a mystery room that has drakdeath's prototype being shown fighting Baal. (Do to disgaea 4 we know they are canon to the verse.) So I guess his first form being 2-A would work.

So if Darkdeath Evilman is 2-A in all of his forms then the Unlosing Ranger is 2-A in all of his forms as well right?

That would be right. While the temp form was not able to take a lot of attacks before going down. He was able to still at least damage first form dark death,

Dragonstitch said:
That would be right. While the temp form was not able to take a lot of attacks before going down. He was able to still at least damage first form dark death,
I agreed

Well there is anotherfeat from moving from Paralel world, to Paralel world. From Nikki, and the hundrad knight. But no one would scale to it, since characters like Metallia can't even perceive the speed they are moving at when they travel. When the hundrad knight was moving from world to world. Though the hundrad knight was able to fly from the afterlife to Metallia's swamp in the games true ending.

But on a different note who do we have to ask to get the pages unlocked? Since it seem the 2-A feat has enough support to be added.

I mean it's already accepted; one just need to ask on those staffs I mentioned to unlock the pages for this CRT

Well I asked Ant if we had enough support to get this passed and he said we do not have enough staff support yet.

I guess one needs to ask more inputs from staffs like Admins to give their inputs about this CRT

I mean this would also be a really big upgrade. So I can see needing a lot of staff input to get it passed.

Back