• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nipponverse CRT: Infinite speed

So this will be upgrading the 2-As of the verse to infinite speed. currently their rating is based off a multiplier chain that starts at nameless fodder 3-As

So there are 3 characters and a weapon, one that this can start from Niike the character at the start of the 2-A chain, Alexander, Ryubence, and the weapon fear the great.

So for Niike it is stated in witch and the hundred knight that he is able to walk between the worlds, the word world in this verse being used to mean universe, and there are an infinite number of worlds

The next is a character that is far weaker that Niike Ryubence she is able to see the events of all infinite worlds and is able to write these events down. this would need infinite speed to pull off.

Next is alexander who in his ending was able to like Niika travailed world to world trying to find someone stronger than Zetta in the prosses destroyed every world in the cosmos leaving him the thing left in the cosmos. To destroy every universe while going from universe to universe would need infinite speed.

And for last fear the great. As shown here it's able to send out multiple waves that washes over everything. this would requires an infinite attack speed, and shown here the final boss of disgaea 4 exclusively attacks with fear the great meaning the disgaea 4 cast and everyone that scales to them would scale to fear the great's attack speed.

Last edited:
Alexander's feat seems fine, attack speed for Fear the great seems fine but that doesn't mean the speed itself will scale to others

You should link the feat of looking over infinite worlds and writing it down

Wouldn’t Alexander’s feat also qualify for infinite attack speed. As weapon worlds (something he would visit) are infinite in size?

I don't think we usually give infinite attack speed for destroying infinite realms

Alexander's feat seems fine, attack speed for Fear the great seems fine but that doesn't mean the speed itself will scale to others

You should link the feat of looking over infinite worlds and writing it down
i did but i should have relinked it in hind sight. also i forgot to add that the Ryubence feat would also scale the low 2-Cs
Also yeah i double checked fear the great after posting this. the version the final boss uses is a low power, and is shutting down. the waves were from the post game fear the great which was at full power.

The new feat is fine as support, however it doesn't justify any movement speed on its own

Looks fine with Andy's notes; though if there's prove that there's an infinite worlds and someone managed to step foot in all timelines, that could be used to justify infinite.

Back