• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

possible 2-A nipponverse.

Alright the feat that could give this upgrade happens in the game Makai Kingdom where Pram attempted to revive an overlord class demon using the sacred tome , a tome that can grant any wish as long as the user has enough power. But with this wish the cosmos itself rejects and erased it from the tome all together. Though when she goes into the true form she starts overpowers the cosmos' will via share power alone, and forces the wish to start happening anyway. though she gets knocked out before the wish finishes. but later that scene we see alexander being able to damage the person that knocked out full power pram, before draging him off screen to fight.

For context to what the cosmos is implied to be the multiverse of the verse by pram who is also the narrator of the game states that the human world/universe is nothing more then a speck of dust compared to the cosmos itself. and the netherworlds are the same. (covered in this thread each netherworld are there own world/universe.), and we know do to the events of the witch and the hundred knight (which is canon to the verse as the game lead character shows up and fights the cast of disgaea d2) that there are an infinite number of worlds , which the game treats as meaning either other universes/timelines. Meaning Pram would have had to overpower the will of an inifinite multiverse to force the wish to start in the first place.

Edit: Though if 2-A seems unreasanable we do have a feat from disgaea 5 where an amped Void dark was able to give his army a 2000% power boost. one of said people is an overlord class Demon. which this class of demon tending to be stronger then fodder demons that can make a big bang just by punching. the party not only beat him but, also the amped void dark later on in the story.

Agreers with: Veloxt1r0kore , DragonEmperor23 ,Sera EX ,CrimsonStarFalle ,Unbacked0,ShadowWarrior1999,The 2nd Existential Seed,Saikou The Lewd King,Elizhaa,Jesterofgames,LordGriffin1000,Assaltwaffle

Neutral: FateAlbane, DarkDragonMedeus

disagrees with:Xantospoc

I am planning to add more characters when I get done fixing some of the pages we already have. Since some characters look to have the powers from every disgaea game they cameo in, while others don't even have all the powers they can gain from there own games.

More proof for Disgaea being more than Low 2-C is when Seraphina fires a laser from her Pocket Netherworld that destroys all of the "countless" soldiers around the base which were stated to have the potential of being Overlords, this shot was tanked by Goldion with complete ease.

https://youtu.be/hhydrcJ4DzY?t=70

Just about everyone that has a low 2-C rating from fighting characters like Laharl.

Zetta would scale since he is the strongest overlord in the verse which puts him above true form Pram.

Trenia would scale since she is stronger then both Zetta and Pram.

the disgaea 4 cast was able to fight, and beat Zetta who is stronger then Pram's true form, and Valvatorez while in his weakened state was still strong enough that Zetta considered him a rival.

the disgaea 5 cast can also scale since at fulll power they are in killia's power range, who fought both Pram and Zetta. Though he lost there battle Killia was able to at least somewhat tire Zetta out by the end of the fight.

Laharl, Etna, and flonne can scale to him would scale as they were able beat alexander in disgaea d2, and alexander was freaking out about laharl's power.

Adell would since he was stronger then etna, laharl and flonne. he even beating full power laharl more then once.

Darkdeath Evilman would scale as his final form is stronger then the Player character of Z.H.P, and Pirohiko who are able to fight people like Valvatorez.

Asagi would scale since she is able to fight every group of the disgaea games, and was able to fight Zetta.

Marjoly woulds scale since full power laharl, and Adell needed help when they fought her.

The Hero Prinny would scale since he was able to beat Pram.

Ash and Marona should scale for various reason, such as Marona surviving a Zetta Beam from Zetta, Marona and Ash fighting Laharl, Etna, Flonne, Vyres and Baal all within their own game and they have cameoed in multiple Disgaea games such as Disgaea 2, Disgaea 3 (Another time Marona fought Baal), Disgaea 4 and Disgaea D2.

sorry I forgot to put Ash on the list. But shouldn't Ash's disgaea 4 and D2 keys be merged since Disgaea 4 happens after D2?

They should get rid of the Disgaea tags and make their Post Game tag Low 2-C/2-A since any feat that he and Marona did in any Disgaea game has also been done in the Post Game of Phantom Brave.

Speaking of revising profiles we need to change Adell, Laharl, Flonne and Etna's since they don't make any sense.

Adell shouldn't be 5-B since even fodder demons are at least 4-B and no just because they are humans turned into demons in the game doesn't mean they are weaker and even if they were Adell defeats normal demons like Axel, his parents and the fake Overlord Zenon and all of this is ignoring the fact he himself is a normal demon. He also fights Baal in this game so that proves he should just be 2-C or 2-A if the high tiers become 2-A

Laharl, Etna and Flonne should not have a High 4-C/4-B, throughout the first game they prove to be leagues above fodder demons like how they are able to beat Lammington who is Christo from Disgaea 5 who scales to Killia who himself is a high tier of the verse.

TL;DR Adell, Laharl, Etna and Flonne should only have their tier 2 keys.

The only reason I can find for adell and the disgae 1 cast having a lower key is do to just going off of feats from there stories, then the post game being them at full power. Also it might be do to laharl showing up more powerful in disgaea 2's post game then in the main plot, if I remember right. After he makes an excuse for why he lost so badly to true zenon in the main story.. (like almost everytime he loses to someone.)

Also something I noticed the prinny page is missing it's Intelligence rating altogether just like darkdeath evilman.

Also there is a bunch of stuff that is missing from Asagi's page or at least stuff that will go with a different key and characters having resistance to some of these powers.

so I do have a question. How should treat Innocents ? since they are brought up in one of the disgaea 4 dlcs stories. meaning they are canon.

since they could give everyone Resistance to wind/lightning manipulation, water/ice manipulation, and fire manipulation

As well they would resist most of the status effects, and would have the most status effects being inflicted by there attacks instead of having to use the spells for them.

• reads*
  • re-reads*
  • thinks through*
...Sounds good to me. I'm neutral, you have my blessing if it gets passed (will explain below).

To add to this, don't forget that in one ending Pram also takes over the entirety of said cosmos and rules over it for all eternity, whereas in another Alexander obliterates all of it. And now that the Cosmos has been confirmed to have infinite universes as it would look, this all seems to be in place for me.

I stand neutral more because I lack the time atm to discuss this thoroughly if the necessity ever arises, but it seems solid from where I'm looking. Good job.

Also take this opportunity and don't forget to update Asagi's page with the stuff I pointed out in that other thread. Her Fear the Great key is much stronger than base.

So something I was thinking about should the normal prinny be given a varied key? Since in disgaea 5 we see that prinnies that train in the carnage dimension was able to fight the post game disgaea 5 cast.

Considering that every other feats seem to be in the 3-A and Low 2-C range, wouldn't this be an outlier, if it scales to many other people? This possibility should at least be considered, but idk about the verse to say anything beyond that.

Well under the normal treatment of netherworlds Void dark would have had to use enough energy to destroy all the the netherworlds (which there are over 10 billio ) to revive his sister who is infinitely weaker to characters like Salome who is the one that pram was trying to bring back.

Also depending on how we want to treat the moble game Makai war (The game Asagi tried to make by warping the multiverse with fear the great) This could put asagi with fear the great's power at 2-A. Then most characters could scale to that as they are able to beat her in disgaea 4's post game.

Though there is a possable 2-C feat for having to delete 5 wishes with there copy universes inorder to get the Fate Revolution Circuit to handle copy version of 2 of the main villains at there full power.

as well a weakend Valzatoraz was able to damage God who made Fear the Great .And God states that fear the great only has a fraction of god's true power with fear the great having enough power for said 2-A reality warping feat. So there is another possable 2-A feat.

Back