• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

possible 2-A nipponverse.

> Overpower the Will of an infinite Universe

This is Not in any way a feat. I already disagree with the scaling of Disgaea in general, much less with this feat

However Pretty sure alexander destruing an infinite multiverse over time is 2-A. Also before "bad ending" again 1 alexander got no power buffs, 2.pretty sure everyone got upgraded because Mao blew up 3 universes in a bad ending.

ALl of those things happened over time, IMO they should not be given a 2-A ranting

Also, Mao likely destroyed them over time,not in a single shot

Destroying an infinite multiverse over time IS 2-A.

Also it's heavily implied it was 1 shot. Mao got angry started screaming with an aura around him. The game cuts to black mr. champloo states no one can stop mao and the narrator says "and then there was nothing. No human world, no netherworld, no celestia. Everything disappered was gone."

how is overpowering an infinite multiverse that is actively trying to stop her is not a 2-A feat?

As well looking up more stuff for Renya. it seems that the creator was not really questioning him being god, just questioning the concept of god. Since if angels, and demons are not really angels and demons they why should god be called god, kind of thing. But we know even in verse gods see him as the God, and a fragment of God's power can do a 2-A feat.

So even if we went with renya not even having his full power by the time he fought the other NIS characters (Even though he can go into his god form at will by the time he fights them) that would still likely put him and them into 2-A.

Xantospoc said:
ALl of those things happened over time, IMO they should not be given a 2-A ranting
Also, Mao likely destroyed them over time,not in a single shot
and going over the overtime thing. Yes destroying a 2-A multiverse overtime is still a 2-A feat. this is why the Anti-Monitor is 2-A in the first place.

I know this is off topic for the 2-A stuff. But does anyone know what Pre-Stellar lifting feat Laharl, Etna, and Flonne are scaling too?

I looked and it does not seem to be midboss this his highest looks to be a Class Z feat. Though it could be Red Magnus' feats , or ba'al being able to crush planets in disgaea 5. through if that is the case everyone should have it.

Makes sense to me for now. Neutral being leaning towards the agreement.

How support do y'all need, seriously? I think 90% of staff comments were "Idk enough to answer but it seems fine". I doubt you guys CAN get any comments to form actual knowledgable people at this point.

I have no clue how much we are neeeding. I was told we needed more and I had to ask several administrators and discussion moderators to give input.

we should remove comprable to laharl from Valvatorez's page. Since Zetta sees him as a rival without his tyrent powers, and beat killia in a 1v1 fight. while Laharl and Etna not only got beat by him, Killia acts like they did little to no damage to him.

Do you think we should remove the tiers 5 & 4 for Laharl, Etna, Flonne and Adell?

Laharl, Etna fight Seraph Lamington who is Christo from Disgaea 5 who scales to Killia.

Adell repeatedly defeats Axel, who at the end of the game survives being beaten by a horde of Overlords.

Adell at the very least should be 4-B because that's how powerful fodder demons are.

I see it making sense for them losing the tiers 5 & 4 stuff since at least the disgaea 1 cast fights a 2-A as there final boss.

Also should we make the normal prinny key have a Varies rating. Since Carnage land prinnies can fight named characters in digaea 5?

Also should we add darkdeath's resistance to soul manipuplation, and death manipuplation? Since his soul can no sell attacks from the reaper race, Dark matter either, and risists Deathblow.

also I just realised the disgaea 4 could also get Empathic Manipulation since they can risist the same attack dark death can.

Flonne (And by extension all angels) should have invisibility to people who don't believe in angels and should also resist poisons like the A-Virus which also has mind manipulation and transmutation as seen in Disgaea 4.

I will be honest the 2-A justification should be added not just the rating. Currently, only the Low 2-C justifications or Low 2-C power scaling are on the profiles.

Which ones would need the justification changed then? Since looking at them it would mostly be removing refrences to big bang, or fodder that can use big bang.

Back