• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Upgrades

I'm good with that. Tho would Cosmic Awareness allow you to sense when someone an x amount of universes away?

Solgaleo and Lunala aren't exactly buddies with Necrozma ovo

Yeah. From the page on the wiki, it's basically precog+clairvoyance on a cosmic scale. It even mentions sensing stuff couple of universes away.

Also, Giratina has it for the same reason.

Im good with either but it could be flat out Creation if we interpret it as the Alola Region itself. Lillie seems to imply that and funny enough the Tapu's Z-moves that takes Z-Power from the region itself would mean all of Alola is made up of Z-Power, which comes from Necrozma.

"This castle... Oh, of course! Necrozma's power to open Ultra Wormholes overflowed and resonated with intent of tremendous evil, twisting reality and causing this to appear! The vortex of power somehow...summoned the evil leaders, such as Ghetsis, from their worlds! It's all very interesting... Ah, I mean, quite a pain. I could put this power to much better use!"

~Colress

This counts as Reality Warping?

The discussion I think was related with the Necrozma's AP.

It was also related to the topic of the "merging of worlds".

Also in this part of the text, Colress says that the responsible for the new form of the Aether Paradise is the power of Necrozma.

Hmm okay. I'll agree with it then. Tbh it's really no different than say Palkia's reality warping making the dreams of other pokemon real. If he can get it through that, Necro shouldnt be any different.

He didn't have spatial manipulation already??? Yeah that definitely needs to be added, especially since Nebby is even able to and Nebbys powers are Solgaleo/Lunala's, which become Necrozmas.

What? No, Necrozma is very very much an Ultra Beast. What gave you the idea he wasnt? (and im not asking to be rude btw, sorry about that, just surprised).

Should Necrozma get Longevity or possible immortality? (The guy is really old, possibly thousands of years old and doesn't look like he's going to die of senility)

@Peter

"Reminiscent of the Ultra Beasts, this life-form, apparently asleep underground, is thought to have come from another world in ancient times." - Pokémon Sun

And then we learn that he does infact come from Ultra Space. So he is indeed an Ultra Beast (just like Solgaleo and Lunala).

We do accept TCG related stuff for Pokemon, as long as it doesnt contradict higher up canons so i'd just ignore it on this specific case.

Plus, even if Necrozma wasn't an Ultra Beast it wouldnt debunk what Neo said. His later forms are comprised of Solgaleo and Lunala, who are Ultra Beasts and the latter 2 are Nebby's evolved forms. Nebby has spatial manipulation.

He isn't considered an Ultra Beast in-game. The actual lore description of an Ultra Beast is really just something from another world, which would include Necrozma and the two legendaries.

That's literally all there is honestly. Necrozma & Co are not considered UBs just because they're legendaries and not normal mons.

Thats pretty weird tho, but eh. I've learned to not ask too many questions when it came to Pokemon a while ago lol. So, are you able to unlock their pages for me Saikou?

@Neo

Btw, I agree Necrozma should have at least Longetivity for your reasons.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
What pages are locked exactly that needs unlocking?
I guess Necrozma's now that I look at it? The tapus pages, Solgas and Luna's dont need to be unlocked.

Are any of the UB's pages locked?

Okay, then just Necrozma's page @Saikou

Btw, before we start editing, I need to ask what are we gonna do with Poipole? Im not sure if he's not getting this since he's an Ultra Beast too but yet his tiering caps at 6-C for some reason.

Why is this?

There is really nothing that would make us think it's as strong as other Ultra Beast. The one we get is just a random Pokémon, and Poipole itself is comparable to regular mons. Meanwhile Ultra Beasts in general got amped by Necrozma, hence being 4-B.

Anyhow, unlocked it.

Btw not really a fan of Necrozma's current picture. It doesn't portray Necrozma in a neutral way like we're supposed to do with pics, instead it's it holding and talking to a Cosmog. I'd rather have his official art than this.

Okay, im good with that reasoning. So this is what we agreed to add in the way I see it:

-4-B for the named legendaries

-Add in the math bit to specify what degree of MFTL they're at

-Creation/Life Creation for Ultra Necrozma

-Cosmic Awareness for the Light Trio

-Longetivity for Necrozma

-Reality Warping for Ultra Necrozma

-Spatital Manipulation for Necrozma

-Teleportation for Necrozma (if not there already)

Any objections?

Okay. For everyone's tiers, besides Necrozma's, do we list it as:

-At least 6-B, possibly 4-B

-At least 5-B, possibly 4-B

-Get rid of 6-B/5-B and make it flat out 4-B

?

Back