• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Trainer Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivilion is at Lv 12 when evolved, which is still 8-A. An evolution at 16 is Low 7-B.

Dark649 said:
Vivilion is at Lv 12 when evolved, which is still 8-A. An evolution at 16 is Low 7-B.
by that logic, we should dowgrade Gyrados, or upgrade magneton, who evolves at level 30, or god helps us with lvl 59 volcarona.

8-A should apply for early bug as it those with early birds or other mons, with Beedrill and butterfree being Likely Low 7-B

I agree with Aiden here. I really need to get with downgrading those two...

In fact, I'll do it now.

I noticed that a lot of profiles misses first and second stages, which i will add. Also a Pokémon profile should be named as the first stage.

Naming the profiles for the first stage normally drives off viewers, and detracts from the scale of the Pokémon. People check out the profile for the Charizards and Sceptiles, not the Charmanders and Treekos.

Also, making the previous stages just takes too much time. I don't do it unless I'm using it as a basis for other Pokemon (like I did for Roserade), the previous form is just as popular, if not more (ex: Togepi, Psyduck, Pikachu, Jigglypuff), they have weird scaling (Porygo is the closest example), or they're the reason for the tier (like Rhyhor, and as of now, Pidgey)

Darkanine said:
8-A Butterfree and Beedrill seem okay.
Wow wow wow, hold on! Don't you guys think you might be jumping the gun here? I mean what ACTUAL reason has any one given that Butterfree should be downgraded out side of "they evolve at an earlier level" and why should that warent a downgrade? It sounds like a game mechanic to me.

They're pretty consistently depicted as being pretty weak in the anime, manga and games. I think a few Bug Catchers even describe them as weak for fully evolved Pokemon or something along those lines.

Landon Avery said:
Wow wow wow, hold on! Don't you guys think you might be jumping the gun here? I mean what ACTUAL reason has any one given that Butterfree should be downgraded out side of "they evolve at an earlier level" and why should that warent a downgrade? It sounds like a game mechanic to me.
erm, they dont fight stonger enemies whitout trainers and they are scaled because of evolution. they dont naturaly fight enemies strong enough to warrant that level

Darkanine said:
They're pretty consistently depicted as being pretty weak in the anime, manga and games. I think a few Bug Catchers even describe them as weak for fully evolved Pokemon or something along those lines.
Yes but they CAN still fight the higher teirs. Can they at least get a "Possibly High 6-C"?

Landon, by that logic, every pokémon gets a possibly high 6-C, because every pokémon in the game's can fight everything else. These profiles are for wild pokémon, not for trained ones.

^ this.

For example, Giovanni has a High 6-C Beedrill. One chick in an anime episode has a Magikarp that's of that level too. And there's the obvious answer of Ash's Pikachu. Heck, Red (in Origins) has a 5-B Mega Charizard X.

The real cal howard said:
^ this.
For example, Giovanni has a High 6-C Beedrill. One chick in an anime episode has a Magikarp that's of that level too. And there's the obvious answer of Ash's Pikachu. Heck, Red (in Origins) has a 5-B Mega Charizard X.
Why would Giovanni keep a Beedrill if it wasn't as strong as the rest of his team? He's not a very sentamental guy.

Landon Avery said:
Ah, bullshit. I don't think he got where he is by being stupid.
is in a world where kids are allowed to capture and train pokemon with no repercussions.... goes on to steal pokemon getting unwilling and not all thatb trained ones despite a kid training them up to they stongest in months

It shouldn't be too surprising that people in the pokemon world are much stronger than humans on Earth.

In Pokemon lore, it's possible that humans and Pokemon were once one and the same and split off during Evolution.

Pokemon trainers take huge damage and survive like their Pokemon.

Some Trainers have been shown to have psychic powers, and there was a story about a boy turning into an Abra/Kadabra.

Yeah, and a trained Butterfree should scale to it.

No, because I can train my Butterfree and reach 7-A, while other trainer could reach High 6-C or even higher with a Breedrill or another Buttefree, trained by A =/= Trained by B

and what about stats? for pokemon to get all moves theyre stats are somewhat lower, as they hold back theyre evolution. i mean, not in stats, but it should mean a small decrease in power

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Landon Avery said:
Yeah, and a trained Butterfree should scale to it.
they pages arent for trained ones, as a trained pokemon can wary on power and skillset
Their also ment to be for the best of each speises. The fact that it's possible AT ALL for them to be that strong should be enough.

Landon Avery said:
Their also ment to be for the best of each speises. The fact that it's possible AT ALL for them to be that strong should be enough.
but they do not become like that consistatly as they change between specimen.

one has better atk or better speed. zou dont mash them up into one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back