• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bump so frequently my dude. You've been here long enough to know NOT to do that. I get you want this somewhat major CRT to be resolved but this ain't it chief.

Also ProfessorKukui4Life also said they'll make a more detailed response later, so show a little patience ok?

I know Kukui’s gonna come later but, I will say I agree with the speed downgrade. It doesn’t really make sense that Mewtwo is scaled to Deoxys who scales to Mega Rayquaza who scales to Mega Mewtwo, because it effectively puts Mewtwo and Mega Mewtwo on the same level of speed. It would be like if Base Sonic scaled to Super Sonic’s speed because he reacts to super form level threats sometimes.

Please answer about this for the 5-B+.
Anyway, about the 5-B+ Rayquaza, take it like this.

Deoxys is only x1.54 from baseline 5-B+, right?

Its Attack Forme is stronger than that.

Rayquaza is much stronger than even the Attack Forme, given that not only Rayquaza can one-shot Deoxys, but even vaporize pieces of its body with random blasts, while Attack Forme couldn't deal such damage to Rayquaza.

I perfectly see Attack Form as even bordeline 5-B and being this close to 5-B+, but tbh, Base Rayquaza should be at very least 5-B+, given with how much ease it can destroy Deoxys' body and even being able to completely vaporize it with a charged attack.

I agree with the range stuff, because I disagree with the new strict revisions but they probably won't be accepted without new arguments.

I'm not smart enough on the scaling for the speed and tier 5 stuff but if it is circular scaling then I agree with the downgrade

Anyway, about the 5-B+ Rayquaza, take it like this.

Deoxys is only x1.54 from baseline 5-B+, right?

Its Attack Forme is stronger than that.

Rayquaza is much stronger than even the Attack Forme, given that not only Rayquaza can one-shot Deoxys, but even vaporize pieces of its body with random blasts, while Attack Forme couldn't deal such damage to Rayquaza.

I perfectly see Attack Form as even bordeline 5-B and being this close to 5-B+, but tbh, Base Rayquaza should be at very least 5-B+, given with how much ease it can destroy Deoxys' body and even being able to completely vaporize it with a charged attack.
Destroying an opponent's body is pretty standard one-shot gap stuff, Rayquaza's simply able to do that with an attack large enough to encompass Deoxys' whole body. The Deoxys-Attack upscaling seems fine for 5-B+ though.

It doesn't seem like Pokemon would have a superior 2-A range, giving the new standards on the matters like DontTalkDT pointed
Yeah, I'd much rather have Deoxys scale to its own MFTL+ feat rather than infinite speed. Makes a lot more sense scaling-wise.

To be fair, Rayquaza blasting Deoxys was done with its then-strongest move, Hyper Beam, and there's still a 1.54x gap to get to Planet+. I'm in support of "At least Planet level, likely higher" though.

Primal stuff seems fine.

I am mostly neutral on the speed topic since I don't know much about the scaling but I think the arguments against it make sense, for now. I shared similar thoughts with the other stuffs.

Would anything even qualify for the standards
also it says ”What is considered to be multiple multiverses in one fiction could be considered a single multiverse in another, and vice versa, without the objective properties of those collections of universes changing.“ which the distortion world has different systems of laws and lacks multiple fundamental concepts so that would seem to apply

Would anything even qualify for the standards
also it says ”What is considered to be multiple multiverses in one fiction could be considered a single multiverse in another, and vice versa, without the objective properties of those collections of universes changing.“ which the distortion world has different systems of laws and lacks multiple fundamental concepts so that would seem to apply
Please don't turn this in a NEP 1/Acausality 4 DW thread. Is just for the size.

Please don't turn this in a NEP 1/Acausality 4 DW thread. Is just for the size.
Nah not NEP not yet at least and Giratina already has possibly Acasual type 4
and anyways the properties of the distortion world are very clearly seperate from the normal world

Last edited:
Neutral on the speed changes, Approve on the AP adjustments, Against the 2-A range changes

I mean I do not approve of them for the reasons listed by DontTalk here.

Ngl I think DT is just…wrong. He’s using math as opposed to common sense.
That's the Wiki, in general, these days (or at least a significant number of staff and users pretending to understand the Maths while clearly having zero clues and are simply repeating what other people say)

That quote is just, damn, idk what to say about it, nor if it is right or wrong, but I'm biased towards disagreeing with the strict usage of math, especially in case high universe/hyperverse and outerverse+ doesn't suffer the same restrictions, but we should save it for another thread nuking the revisions

I agree with Base Rayquaza >> Attack Forme Deoxys >> Deoxys, as their battle was very one sided, and even when Deoxys damaged Rayquaza, it just shook it off and continued

I'm neutral about Dexoys' speed change or the 2-A stuff for now

Disagree with 2A due to what DT said. Sadly, the standards for higher range are too hard to actually qualify.

Can't really comment on anything else, since the only thing I recall about Pokémon was that rayquaza was the best Pokémon, but that's about it.

So: In short for the approvals:

Tier 5:

Agreements: GyroNutz, Elizhaa (Neutral on speed), Starter_Pack (Neutral on speed)

Disagreements: ProfessorKukui4Life (still needs to say something)

Tier 2:

Anyone disagrees and makes the verse just baseline 2-A, the Real Cal agrees still.

Anyway, since I got enough support, I'll apply the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back