• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Related: Some Anime / Games materials scaling to 4-B

I think we should add "Can absorbs the entire sun" to Solgaleo's AP justification. Also, "Higher via absorbing the Sun's energy".

IMG 4276
IMG 4277

IMG 4278
IMG 4279
IMG 4280
IMG 4281

Hau and Roxie defeated Solgaleo along side the main protagonist btw, by drawing out their hidden potential of course.

@TruBK98

why? Absorbing a star is 4C. Solgaleo is 4B. That's like adding the justification of "blowing up mountains with his aura alone" to characters like Perfect Cell or Buu. I mean, you're not wrong, but it's not really necessary to add something like that

@Mickey1940 Because it's a big part of Solgaleo's legends. There are multiple pages that have feats below their rating but still included in. Since it's rare to have a feat on this scale in Pokemon, I think it's worth mentioning.

That's probably fine, most supporting feats are a couple of tiers below the main feat anyway.

Is anyone else still considering the possibility of Game Sun/Moon [Elite Four to Champion Level] being 4-B ? I know we are talking about Ash but here I am worrying about if that conversation just go hakai'd truly and utterly.

Kahunas are stated to be capable of fending off Ultra Beasts comparable to Deities alongside the Tapus, as shown in one of the profiles on the UBs , but the fact they can hold their own still warrant it.The Protagonist holds back and or several 4-B Legends in story [in the game where the original games had the tier 4 feats] in rapid succession [Sogaleo, Lunala, Necrozma,Necrozma possessing either Sogaleo or Lunala, then Ultra Necrozma] . We even defeat UBs mid-story after being essentially superior to the Trials, who as shown in the Manga are essentially are roughly in the same tier level. For crying out loud it is directly stated Tapu Koko considers us a rival after beating the Trials.

Every single legendary fight in that game who was 4-B was clearly not a stomp and we could hold our own, and wasn't a situation where capturing was available, meaning the only reason our team could even logically even do anything is if they fought the Legends w/o attempting capture. We also have a 4-B level Sivally as a rival we have to defeat: Before the Kahunas and is considered merely Champion Level with Sivally as a Rematch alongside Kukui when he was obviously far stronger, proving Pokemon comparable to Sivally aren't considered to be the ultimate power no one can possibly scale to.

Who would scale ? Again, only people who are E4 to Champion Level. Battle Legend Red counts because in that Universe [unknown if it applies to whole of Game canon] Champion level trainers are explicitly stated to rival or match Ultra Beasts as shown in both Ultra Sun and regular Sun, and because they are considered above what the Champion level trainers are capable of in a similar manner to most Battle Tree. Champion Defender participants scale as well.

Yeah that's the major bulk of my argument . He quite literally uses Sivally and unlocks it well before the E4, and yet several times in the story we defeat him using it , despite the story heavilly showing Gladion definitely isn't holding back his Sivally otherwise the rivalry wouldn't make much sense with him constantly stating [I'll get stronger than you/Find a way to win/I'll come back to beat you] if [He has a pokemon superior to us by an immeasurable amount], and time & time again we are told Sivally can face Ultra Beasts in battle and win. So...

With the "hidden potential" element being a thing, I see no reason not to give them 4-B rating. Although, we need specify that Pokémon that normally way below 4-B can only achieve the rating by drawing out their hidden potential. The current rating will their rating normally.

Regarding Deoxys, I think we should add "Solar System level via drawing out hidden potential" to the profile.

Is it in the linked respect thread? Cause I'm not seeing it

The wording on Deoxys justification makes it look like it scales from Mega Ray

It downscales from Mega Ray somewhat, since although it held off a couple of its attacks, it was clearly overpowered.

Mega Rayquaza absolutely stomped Deoxys, with Deoxys only holding up due to regen, so he totally doesn't scale to him.

To be fair, regen by itself doesn't save you from someone multiple tiers above you. Deoxys wouldve been instantly obliterated the second they fought if he wasn't comparable at all.

But regardless, we don't scale Deoxys to Mega Ray in anything but speed.

Then Deoxys's profile should be updated so that his fight Mega Ray isn't in his AP justification. Plus again I don't see Rayquaza's profile referencing their fight with in the movie. It looks like his speed in base is completely unjustified.

I would of liked to post a video of the fight from Destiny Deoxys to replace the video of the fight from Generations but I can't find one that isn't an amv

Back