• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen I

I really like Grookey and Sobbles designs, gonna have a hard time picking which one as my starter during my first playthough. Scorbunny however can go in the trash where it belongs.

Dust Collector said:
I really lile Grookey and Sobbles designs, gonna have a hard time picking one as my starter during my first playthough. Scorbunny however can go in the trash where it belongs.
Don't you shit on my fire bunny.

Also, I can't be the only one that noticed that the Logos have the same colors as Diamond and Pearl.

All of you are braindead simpletons. Nah but it is cute tho, I like the little bandage looking thing it has on its nose and feet.

Yeah these have got to be some of the most adorable starters they've ever made, I've always decided ahead of time which starter I'll pick for any new Pokémon game but this time around it's honestly gonna be a tough choice.

Also what secondary types (If they get any at all) do you guys think they'll get?

Tbh I wouldn't mind having another Fire/Fighting starter since I really liked that typing despite it being used 3 gens in a row. I'd like Sobble to have Dragon as it's second type, it just kinda gives me that vibe, but I'm drawing a blank as to what I'd want Grookeys second type to be.

I hope he doesn't have Dragon, that would make Water the objectively best starter three times in a row.

Since this is coming to Switch i can finally play a mainstream Pokemon game again ( old 3DS don't work anymore sadly).

I mean, fire, and fire fighting at that, was the best two generations in a row. And then Emboar had to go and ruin that.

Dziga said:
Also, I can't be the only one that noticed that the Logos have the same colors as Diamond and Pearl.
they two legendary wolf are Massive wolf in Logo based on noticed Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Titles.

btw The objective best part of the direct was my man Masuda's Resident Evil 2 Claire Redfield Jacket.

Back