• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap you're right.

UB-01 UB-01's body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it's constantly changing shapes, never settling on one.

While evidence of something like a survival instinct can be observed in UB-01, no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions. It's said that, for some reason, its movements resemble those of a young girl.

I neeeeeed this game!

I thought it was a pseudo too. I'm still stuck on the Lille is UB-01. Also part is this is making me hopeful for more alternate universes and an Arceus upgrade.

I think they said something about these guys being from another universe/world. Ultra Beasts may be the things that upgrade Arceus. Also I wonder what role they will play.

And the description of Type:Null confirms that its a man made Pokemon...just what is going on in Sun/Moon anyway?

Darkanine said:
And the description of Type:Null confirms that its a man made Pokemon...just what is going on in Sun/Moon anyway?
That's my question. Something tells me this plot won't be so simple.

Have you seen that fan theory video by Gnoggin and Bird Catcher Toby? Its almost 2 hours long and goes into tons of potential Alchemist, Hindu, Norse and Egyptian mythology symbolism. Crazy stuff.

Yeah but these man made pokemon seem a little more alchemic. Also they seem more important overall.

Darkanine said:
Have you seen that fan theory video by Gnoggin and Bird Catcher Toby? Its almost 2 hours long and goes into tons of potential Alchemist, Hindu, Norse and Egyptian mythology symbolism. Crazy stuff.
I have. It seems to fit perfectly. And now with all this other stuff, then...Pokemon has thrown caution to the wind.

Darkanine said:
I talked about this earlier iirc.

Hey guys I just thought of something. What if UB-01 is not Lillie? What if it is that thing in her bag that can transform into UB-01 like the dex entry said.

@Cal

Fair enough, though these man made Pokemon seem...I dunno, more mysterious. Don't get me wrong, I love Porygon, but it was always just kind of "there", Gamefreak seems to associating some major importance to Type: Null and UB-01.

Tfw you come to post the news after seeing them and find a huge-ass discussion about it.

Anyway, those were some great news. The Ultra Beasts sound awesome, but the Lillie thing is a bit too obvious. Hopefully it's just bait and UB-01 isn't Lillie at all.

I'm now truly wondering how Solagleo and Lunala fit into this whole scheme with alchemy and Aerher Foundation and chimaeras and Ultra Beasts anyway. I'm starting to think we'll get tier 3 feats instead of tier 4. And I can just see Arceus looking down waiting for things to unfold. And Mewtwo being like "humans haven't learned their lesson with me"

Type: Null should at least be as strong as say whatever Solgaleo and Lunala are gonna be. I still say universal. Too much is pointing towards it fighting Arceus.

^Well welcome to the thread that talks about all things pokemon. Right now we are in Type:Null speculation mode.

Yeah, welcome to the thread Rad. It dies every few weeks but gets super active once a new bit of news comes out.

Everything about Type: Nulls design makes me think its some sort of "man made God" or maybe a beta or prototype of something of the sort.

Yeah. It isn't you average Artificial Pokemon. It reminds me of Mewtwo. It seems to have an Arceus connection as Mewtwo did with Mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back