• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.....If these are real Litten was a missed opportunity as he is a gangster tiger wrestler that is Fire/Dark. Popplio's a Siren and is Water/Fairy. Rowlet is an Archer and is Grass/Flying. Like I said I hope they are fake. But they may be real...

I hate Rowlet and Littens "final evo" but the Popplio one is actually really awesome. Most defiantly fake though.

I thought that fire was comming out of his crotch tbh. I was like "Pokemon just doesn't give a crap anymore." Why would litten need to leave all fours?

I won't download Pokemon Go. Your personal information can be hacked very easily. Already we are getting reports of theft and murder from it.

Google has already addressed the information issues and sent out an update to fix things. Theft and murders that might occur around the game are because of people wandering around into places they shouldn't or otherwise doing risky things while forgetting that the real world is still dangerous even if you're looking at it through an AR screen.

Damn this thread kinda died, didn't it?

Anyway, i'll leave this here in case you guys didn't see it yet. That freaking Exeggutor, though.

Ninetales looks great. Oh, and Super Moves are confirmed.

I'm guessing im the only one who adores Alola!Exegutor? Its awesome imo :p. I'm loving all the designs, except for Alola!Sanslash and Minior so far.

Damn, 103? That's great, Gen 6 was disappointing with the amount of new pokemons. I'll watch the video later, it's getting late here.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
I'm... actually surprised there is so little talk about Alolan Exeggutor
Ah yes, an excellent question.

But have you tried checking literally anywhere else on the internet?

Because it seems Alolan Exeggutor has acquired omnipresence.

What gets me and Alolan Exeggutor is that theirs a YouTube video from May talking about how Gamefreak will add a Grass/Dragon type thats "like Exeggutor bug with a palm tree neck or something". They must've been listening...

I hope they make an Alolan Dodrio..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back