• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really curious on how they aid Rokruff is gonna be really important to the plot...I wonder if that leak about its evolution was true or not.

Anyone have a legit Darkrai? I will trade a Victini, or an Arceus code for one. I am desperate for one.

Also, I lost my Black 2 cartridge which had a level 100 Shiny Palkia and Garintina, and a Shiny Garchomp, right after I spent around $30 to get Pokemon bank to get them before I could possibly lose my Pokemon :(

FanofRPGs said:
Anyone have a legit Darkrai? I will trade a Victini, or an Arceus code for one. I am desperate for one.
Also, I lost my Black 2 cartridge which had a level 100 Shiny Palkia and Garintina, and a Shiny Garchomp, right after I spent around $30 to get Pokemon bank to get them before I could possibly lose my Pokemon :(
Got an extra Victini you could perhaps use for GTS to get a Darkrai.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
FanofRPGs said:
Got an extra Victini you could perhaps use for GTS to get a Darkrai.
problem with GTS is that I heard it is really annoying to find what you want usually.

It is unless you deposit a pokemon. However your chances are slim due to the Victini event that is happening right now.

Hey guys just realized something.

Mega Rayquaza needs no held item to mega evolve...meaning Mega Rayquaza can hold a Z-Stone...

When (More like if) 'Cosmic Pearl' and 'Temporal Diamond' come out, what theme woudl you like for them? What would the post-game Girantina quest be like?

I was always a fan of Eternal Diamond and Infinite Pearl XD But the Giratina quest... it would be some high stakes s***

Maybe since Dialga is a steel type representing time he is more steampunk themed with a primal form akin to the Clockeork Phantom? And Palkia, being water type, would be some liquid plasma energy being incarnation. Girantina would be this

http://hyshirey.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Primal-Giratina-539622781

The plot would include more of Cressalia and Darkrai somehow, and maybe because Sun and Moon has to do with cosmic stuff, it will connect to with a connected cosmological mythical lore the same way ORAS connected to XY with mega evolution's lore?

And for the lucky few that has Arceus, they can get his creator form with 820 stat points, one thousand arms, and has a neutral form that still does STAB? Maybe this divine Creator Form Arceus now has Protean also?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Hey guys just realized something.
Mega Rayquaza needs no held item to mega evolve...meaning Mega Rayquaza can hold a Z-Stone...
Holy sh*t, that's true. Will Mega Rayquaza even have a super move though? Not all pokemon will have them, if i got this right. If Mega Rayquaza does have a super move, we'll might need another new tier for him.

Guys, who should I have on my final team? Crobat or Alakazam? For the record, Alakazam has no EVs on it right now.

Diamond/Pearl. And my other Pokemon are:

Infernape: Flamethrower, Brick Break, Close Combat, Rock Climb

Luxray: Thunder Fang, Spark, Crunch, Charge

Ambipom: Strength, Double Hit, Rock Smash, Payback

Gyarados: Surf, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance, Waterfall

Garchomp: Dig, Dragon Claw, Slash, Crunch

Crobat: Fly, Wing Attack, Cross Poison, Poison Fang

Alakazam: Psychic (other moves to be determined)

It's a Nuzlocke by the way.

Hm...I'm say go Alakazam if you have some good TMs to teach it.

Infernape can handle the majority of Aaron's bugs, only really needing to switch for Drapion, which can be taken out by Garchomp easily.

Gyarados can be good againtst most members of Bertha's team, as well as two members of Flint's team (what kind of fire trainer only has two fire types?).

Infernape can take down Flint's Lopunny, with Gyarados, Garchomp, or the former taking down Steelix. Any member of your team that isn't Infernape could likely take on Drifblim.

3/5 of Lucian's team is incredibly vulnerable to crunch and payback, and pretty much anything that resists Medicham could take it. Infernape, as long as it's fast, should one-shot Bronzong before it can move.

Crobat wouldn't really be useful against these four, only knowing flying and poison, and being easily taken down by Lucian and Bertha's teams. Alakazam could learn tons of different moves for type coverage, potentially giving you a grass move to use against Bertha's two water/grounds, or even a ghost move to use against everything on Lucian's team except Girafarig.

He would also probably help against Cynthia, with grass moves being killer against Gastrodon and Milotic (though Luxray can take on the latter in a pinch). As for the rest of her team, Infernape can take Lucario and Roserade, you can counter her Garchomp with Gyarados, and Spiritomb can be...uh...hit by anything that hits hard.

tl;dr Use Alakazam, probably.

I can say from experience that grass knot Alakazam during Sinnoh's E4 is a wonderful thing.

It basically turns tanky pokemon like Gastrodon and Whiscash into free exp.

Thunderbolt would probably be good for coverage, too. So would Shadow Ball but I can't remember for the life of me where you get that in D/P; only in Platinum.

Swellow is swell.

But he's no eagle that can learn to punch things

or hawk who can turn any flying move into a priority move because **** you that's why.

Just checked online. It's right of Celestic Town. On the route there, you'll see thin logs you can only cross on bike. Use your bike to get across and then rock smash to reach a pokeball containing Shadow Ball.

Mimikyu is everyone's favorite pokemon right now.

(Also totally didn't post this on the wrong thread like a few minutes ago OVO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back