• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread - Red & Blue arc

For instance, Game freak exists in the Mainlime games. And they wrote the storyline(if you spoke to the npcs). Although that wouldn't scale to anyone since everyone participates in the plot anyway

For instance, Game freak exists in the Mainlime games. And they wrote the storyline(if you spoke to the npcs). Although that wouldn't scale to anyone since everyone participates in the plot anyway
I mean everything in existence is part of the original spirit including all people which would include gamefreak

Wait, that was illegal......

They paused the narrative, removed the scene, and inserted themselves.

Interesting indeed.

Happy to see the Arceus thread ended well.
That reminds me, Dialga and Palkia should have new keys for their origin forms.

No. fact is, they made a limited appearance, but since the player is the "Chosen One", Arceus allowed him to whoop their ass.
For all intents and purposes, they're said to be way more powerful than in base.
Why do you always want to twist things

I think dialga needs keys.

Base | Primal | Origin form | true form

He'll be 2-B, likely 2-A | At least Low 2-C | At least 2-B, likely 2-A | At least 2-B, likely 2-A

Same for palkia but no primal form

No. fact is, they made a limited appearance, but since the player is the "Chosen One", Arceus allowed him to whoop their ass.
Where did it say that?

The Lake Trio and Darkrai in modern games and movies are much stronger than Dialga and Palkia (to a more quantifiable extent than Origin form), and Cyrus' Dialga defeated Darkrai

I am done with the eevee page... that was a hustle.

I:
-fused all the profiles into one via:
*fusing all images and quotes
*fusing all abilities
*changing the tier

I also edited in a tabber with the moves of every one of the pokemon and wrote a description for every single move.

I am done with the eevee page... that was a hustle.

I:
-fused all the profiles into one via:
*fusing all images and quotes
*fusing all abilities
*changing the tier

I also edited in a tabber with the moves of every one of the pokemon and wrote a description for every single move.
Nice! Sorry if you minded how I presented my findings or my aversion to editing. Hopefully I was able to be somewhat helpful, though.

Ah, so not as much as you'd like, but an amount that you feel would be considered passable/acceptable?
swell enough. If you do the same thing i did for Gyarados (adding the pokemon moves of magikarp to gyarados) it will be super appreciated.

swell enough. If you do the same thing i did for Gyarados (adding the pokemon moves of magikarp to gyarados) it will be super appreciated.
Might be able to work on that later, AtM, but lazy & apprehensive, so for now, I'll hope someone else Tackles it (Pun (un)intended.) until later.

Maybe we should have low 1C Arceus banned?

Too many people flooding the wiki with his matchups and then turning back and saying the holy sentence "but he has no 5D power"

Feels like they're trolling honestly

Maybe we should have low 1C Arceus banned?

Too many people flooding the wiki with his matchups and then turning back and saying the holy sentence "but he has no 5D power"

Feels like they're trolling honestly
Hopefully this isn't a repeat of when people were deliberately trying to give Gumball match losses.

Hopefully this isn't a repeat of when people were deliberately trying to give Gumball match losses.
it is impossible to give Arceus a win or a loss either way. In tier 1 it's stomp or be stomped. Anyways it was Strym and Kukui who made the revisions and they were the ones who got themselves into it. I ain't gonna be fighting in those threads since i don't care about it, all i care about, specifically rn, is tier 6 and below. When you reach tier 2 you simply stop having interesting fights, so i never really tried to touch upon it.
Ngl, i kinda preferred a few days ago when Arceus was still simply a high tier in 2-A and we simply never really thought about it.

I don't like the low 1C look on Arceus anymore. It's easy for others looking for match to get the wrong idea

It's a "possibly low 1C" at best , what do they expect

I don't like the low 1C look on Arceus anymore. It's easy for others looking for match to get the wrong idea

It's a "possibly low 1C" at best , what do they expect
Eh i think there was some weird CRT that Eficiente was planning to make sooner or later or sth, it was gonna make the rules stricter for low 1-C afaik.
I ain't sure if Arceus is gonna stay at Low 1-C for long... Perhaps he's not the only one either.

That will be for the better. 4D arceus with layers of hax is where we should be. Not Low 1C fodder with 4D hax
Arceus has the potential to become a top tier low 1-C, however he'll never achieve it since he's the god tier. He's the ceiling. Other Low 1-Cs are op because they have someone who can threaten their existence, but in this case it won't work because Arceus has no one even close to him in the verse. There are only a few options here, one, going back into tier 2-A, two, ascend somewhere far beyond Low 1-C.
Tier 0s never get threatened because you've only one option with them, either you're absolutely beyond them or they're absolutely beyond you, that's why tier high 1-A and 0 is better than the rest of the tier 1s. You simply don't have the argument for them to be killable unless someone is far beyond them.
Either way i either see Arceus staying at Low 1-C with twice the downgrade attempts or him going back to 2-A and becoming above baseline

Well you can't downgrade when he's only "possibly". How much would you hate arceus to do that

He had the potential ..... If his layers of 4D hax were 5D, he'd certainly be in the top 50 low 1C at least.

But as you said, no one is going to scale to him so it'll be hard to gauge his power. We'll just go off lore for now

Hey, at least it'll be impossible for 2A non smurfs to permanently put his Avatars down due to his 5D true self

Well whatever. That's why i only do stuff related to low tiers. It brings me a lot of joy finishing a complex eevee profile that tops at High 7-A+, more joy than anything related to tier 2+

If Arceus gets his layered hax back there won’t be much that is not 6D capable of beating him and 6-Ds are surprisingly rare
Anyways the CRT brought up even more evidence for beyond baseline 2-A which is nice

Back