• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread - Red & Blue arc

Well whatever. That's why i only do stuff related to low tiers. It brings me a lot of joy finishing a complex eevee profile that tops at High 7-A+, more joy than anything related to tier 2+
You're like me, but in reverse. I don't really care for the lower tiers. Unless meowth because he's my boi

If Arceus gets his layered hax back there won’t be much that is not 6D capable of beating him and 6-Ds are surprisingly rare
Anyways the CRT brought up even more evidence for beyond baseline 2-A which is nice
Where from the 6D? He's 5D

Above baseline 2A is fine. But no one is going to treat him as such, they'll treat him as low 1C and put him in losing matches

People don't agree his 4D hax which downscales from his true form, upscales to 5D.

Wait, since when is Arceus Low 1-C? I can't agree with that! Isn't all the Low 1-C evidence he has a very vague implication of him imagining the Pokemon world, to make it exist?

Wait, since when is Arceus Low 1-C? I can't agree with that! Isn't all the Low 1-C evidence he has a very vague implication of him imagining the Pokemon world, to make it exist?
Lmao this dude's been sleeping damn well now wasn't he?

Where from the 6D? He's 5D

Above baseline 2A is fine. But no one is going to treat him as such, they'll treat him as low 1C and put him in losing matches

People don't agree his 4D hax which downscales from his true form, upscales to 5D.
I mean that most things that are not 6D would lose To him if he gets his layered hax

Thing is, Arceus does a lot of upscaling from 3D/4D hax, so people find it hard to believe those hax would scale to 5D .

According to Kukui and Strym though, it should be the reverse, avatars downscaling from true form, which makes sense

Would it hurt TPC if they made a great anime? Stop the crappy cliche "Friendship" trope and go more something mature and well thought out. At least run one alongside the crap they already got

I decided to watch the latest ep...... BAD(especially that repetitive Snipe shot, terrible ).

How the heck do you guys even get scaling from the show anyway. It's all over the place 😒

Would it hurt TPC if they made a great anime? Stop the crappy cliche "Friendship" trope and go more something mature and well thought out. At least run one alongside the crap they already got

I decided to watch the latest ep...... BAD(especially that repetitive Snipe shot, terrible ).

How the heck do you guys even get scaling from the show anyway. It's all over the place 😒
We use what we can get. Not to mention one-shots don't work the same in pokemon as they do in our wiki

Seems we'll be having rideable legendaries from a (fairly reliable) leaker. Nothing special for an open world game, but neat

10/10 legendaries design(Violet vers.)

Maybe Rideable legendaries is hinting something cosmic? Like Sun/Moon legendaries and ultra space. That would be neat

BTW pla episode 1 releases today

Edit: there's hints to the box legendaries in the trailer. It's the clock. Could be hinting at Modernity vs Antiquity.

Last edited:
Just watch Journeys, its godly. You can skip these filler episodes:

alright boys, let's get down to actual business, actual controversial discussion.

Who is are the top 10 cutest pokemon?

Okay, this was tough but:

1. Hisuian Zorua
2. Cosmog
3. Woloo
4. Marshadow (g.o.a.t)
5. Cleffa
6. Swirlix
7. Alolan Growlithe
8. Espurr
9. Buneary
10.Stufful