• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team rocket meowth additions and stuff

so apparentely we need to have individual pages for members of teams, and well, with so many stuff, i think meowth is notable enough to get his own page lol, so i checked the respect thread we use and there is quite a lot of feats.

is worth noting that a lot of the feats are famous but aren't sourced there, while the better ones tend to be, so i wish that the members knownledgeable on the anime could confirm if they are true and if the context is wrong or not, and so, some of those are shared by jessie and james as well but meowth has more validity on some, but a lot is included on their toon force so meh.

so i made the blog for his page

Last edited:
I think jessie and james together would be fine. The thing is, they use their mechs all together and they are at their peak when they're together.

Still waiting to make a profile for this guys :

8287894-img_20211214_124033.jpg

Their meowth is basically TR meowth motivated 24/7, and he knows dark pulse.

I feel like if main meowth had a energy attack, the writers would push the "weakling" narrative less simple because of it, and we maybe would have a clash between it and thundershock.

Yeah, give main meowth dark pulse.

Oh right, they have 2-A hax via prep too

Bump, someone brought up in another CRT that meowth should be extraordinary genius, i'll look for the reasonings

Last edited:
I suggest the profile be deleted, no one here has the time to look through hundreds of episodes for their gear and inventions.

That's not how it works, too much work doesn't equal deleting a profile, the team profile stays but now each member needs it's own page as the new standards, and since meowth is behind the machines from what i remember, he'd need them on his page too

People have time to search through a lot of comics and episodes of other series, and i'm sure the pokemon wiki has a list of them

Bump, someone brought up in another CRT that meowth should be extraordinary genius, i'll look for the reasonings
Bump, quoting chariot:

Meowth is on crack, tbh he's probably extraordinary genius, a lot of the plans (as in like, all of them) are him, and a lot of the mecha and shit, also him, and while Pokemon is definitely advanced, it's not so advanced that ya can just make ******* mechazords and gundams in like a day or two unless ya smart as ****.

This + the RT stuff could give extraordinary genius

Back