• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Speaking of Legendaries, as I said earlier, is there a reason the Legendary Bird Trio, and by extension Mewtwo, aren't scaled to Lugia?
I think there may have been a thread about this...?

Personally, I don't see how they aren't scaled. :/

I was thinking the same thing but ultimately didn't put it down. I guess I probably should've in hindsight.

Also, since Azzy said we could possibly use Move Tutor for finding stats, Hippopotas, Golurk, Hydregion and several others can be scaled up too Low 7-C/7-C range. Emphasis on the "possibly".

Should a thread be made about that or?

It's not really contradictory, since Moltres' High 7-A feat is from just passively existing, iirc.
I'm all for it. We're on a Pokemon spree right now.

@Azzy. Dark and I just found out that the giant pokemon from the Pokemopolis episode were stated to destroy the world.

You know what that means?

5-B Jigglypuff confirmed.

Jiggly wins

Sunkern learns Earth Power via Dream World...

Small Town+ Sunkern...

Sunkern solo's RWBY...

One other thing. Gengar has a crazy feat. It has been stated that Gengar can chill the area by 10 degrees Fahrenheit. Considering it normally likes to hang out in city blocks to frighten people, there's a calc there waiting to happen.

The real cal howard said:
One other thing. Gengar has a crazy feat. It has been stated that Gengar can chill the area by 10 degrees Fahrenheit. Considering it normally likes to hang out in city blocks to frighten people, there's a calc there waiting to happen.
Regice could probably get an AP calc, then.

"Regice cloaks itself with frigid air of negative 328 degrees F. Things will freeze solid just by going near this Pokémon. Its icy body is so cold, it will not melt even if it is immersed in magma."

Regice and the trio would be crazy with that feat! Turning the air from an average of 57 degrees F to -328 instantly, yet in a small radius.

Yo

You guys wanna hear a small sampling of ridiculous shit that's MCB+ to Small Town level via Earth Power?

Sunkern

Sunflora

Sandshrew

Phanpy

Diglett

Geodude

Cubone

Omanyte

Kabuto

Bonsly

Wooper

Shuckle

Swinub

Larvitar

Mudkip

Numel

Turtwig

Shellos

Gible

Roggenrola

Tympole

Sandile

Stunfisk

Carbink

and many more.

Yo
You guys wanna hear a small sampling of ridiculous shit that's MCB+ to Small Town level via Earth Power?

Sunkern

Sunflora

Sandshrew

Phanpy

Diglett

Geodude

Cubone

Omanyte

Kabuto

Bonsly

Wooper

Shuckle

Swinub

Larvitar

Mudkip

Numel

Turtwig

Shellos

Gible

Roggenrola

Tympole

Sandile

Stunfisk

Carbink

and many more.
This seems like a little bit much at this point...

Okay so

not suggesting anything

but just saying

that Sunkern is canonically one of the weakest Pokemon.

So if it's 8-A to Low 7-C

you could maybe

make a case

for that scaling to literally everyone.

-SHOT DEAD-

As much as I would like that...we're already stretching stretching the scaling rules a bit to much as is.

I should make Delibird's profile right now. Link me the calc. Mwahahaha. But seriously. I need the Z move Snorlax and the Celebi lake explosion calc. Along with Gengar's temperature drop, and Regice's mega freezing aura. Please? I'll be your best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back