• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon AP/Durability upgrade (All Tier 7s)

- Lake of Rage creation: 11.09 - 34.44 gigatons (Pokemon)

- Delibird freezes Lake of Rage: 13.433 gigatons (Pokemon)

- Lugia's thunderbolts: 20.61 gigatons (Pokemon)

- Rayquaza nukes an asteroid: 23.7 gigatons (Pokemon)

- 91.2 teratons (Pokemon)

- Kyogre/Groudon clash: 1.48 - 147.885 teratons (each) (Pokemon)

- Jirachi creates fake Kyogre: 7.18 teratons (Pokemon)

- Mega Rayquaza destroys meteor: 12.67 teratons (Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)

- Kyogre and Groudon levitate a landmass: 634.1 teratons (Pokemon)

- Primal Kyogre's Sheer Cold: 2.38 petatons (Pokemon)

^ All the Tier 6 feats that were calculated and accepted by the OBD.

The third evolutions pseudos like Metagross (45) or Dragonite (55) are normally used towards the end of the game (By the last Elite 4 member and the champions/final bosses) and not at the mid-game like the other normal third evolutions like Toucannon (28) or Staraptor (34) by a normal trainer/rival, so i think they are not comparable at the moment of third evolution.

Gyarados is also said to be able to "totally annihilate major world cities", which is a solid 7-B feat.

Again, Low 6-B birds from the anime doesn't seem to matter as there seem to be several other Tier 6 legendaries feats.

Which is cool, since non-legendary seems to peak at High 7-A.

Don't in Pokemon X/Y, the main villains have a superweapon that literally has a Legendary Pokemon as its power source, and can wipe out the world after absorbing 99% of said Pokemon's power?

The weapon was calculated at High 6-A I believe, I never played X/Y so I can't confirm the planet busting quote.

... And another legendary can alter all of the world's weather by flapping his tail.

Tell me again, why is 6-A / High 6-A legendaries thought by some as too much? They have those feats all the time.

I think people just don't want to scale legendaries like. I don't mind all Legends being comparable. But they prefer to rate them by their own feats. Or if they lack feats they just scale them to the General Legendary tier.

Irrelavent question, but: has anyone ever thought of making some program/automatic calculator that you can simply input numbers and get the results quickly for this wikia?

(Said program will obviously be only for things like explosions, lightning and other common fictional attacks)

Even better, put said calculator on the wikia or another official site to be publicly used.

I think that our current system of several instruction pages, along with the calc group staff overviewing the process in the blog posts, works pretty well as it is.

Bump because the trainers profiles have the stats of the old revision, so they should be fixed since it can cause several confusions.

I also think we should rename all of our current profiles like Pidgeot to that of their initial pre-evolutions. Dodrio's profile should be renamed to Doduo, Pidgeot to Pidgey, etc.

It just looks kinda messy right now. I prefer all profiles containing entire evolution families to be renamed to that of the first member of their respective families, just so things don't look wonky.

Eh...I'm not really feeling that. Most people don't care at all about the first or even second forms, unless it's Pikachu or Jigglypuff. Maybe Magikarp and Slowpoke.

@AB I think it should be the other way around. Most people know the Pokemon by their final evolution since its the one theyll have the longest. The exception is Pikachu but even hes not the first one in that evolutionary line.

Either way it looks messy to have some of them named after their first stage evolutions while other ones are named after their final stages.

If you are to name the file after the final stage, make sure the final stage is the first image of you see on the page is that of the final form.

@Radical

I disagree. While the final stages are the most notable part of their families, it still looks unorganized to name the profile after them, only to make the columns for their prior stages come before them. It would be like making all of the columns for his super saiyan forms come before his base form is listed, which looks messy in my opinion.

The SSJ forms arent a one to one comparison. The evolutions are closer to aging then transforming since they cant really go back.

Look at Krilli's page, we have his DBZ image as the first image while his child version is all the way in the back.

I hate to bring up Digimon on a Pokemon thread(lies)

But maybe you guys could do it like we treat the WarGreymo and ShineGreymo files in which we name it after the final form, and have that final form be the first image on the file. However, the stats go in order from first stage to final stage.

For Example, say we do Kommo-o

Stats: Jangmo-o | Hakamo-o | Kommo-o | Totem Kommo-o

Keys: ^

The keys will indicate who the tier is for. (Or common sense really, but I digress)

With some exceptions of 2-Stage/Single-Stage Pokemon (those that can Mega Evolve, those with scaling, and those with reverence/power/fear)

Back