• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Tournament | Round 4: Creature vs Ezekiel

Final round of the quarterfinals for the losers tournament. The goal of the tournament is get some W’s for profiles that don’t have any. Though Round 1-4 isn’t gonna be looking good for the losers.

Contestants

Standard Battle Assumptions

Speed equalized

Ezekiel has access to his weapons and Tribal Creature is used.

Tribal Creature (Spore) vs Ezekiel (Nighthawk)

Who wins and why?

spore__rabradons_final_version___gif___3_by_magnumdrako25_dfpbfei-fullview.png
61a64ad7d3e3982016cee4da530ceaa8e8fa747d.jpg

Last edited:
I will vote for creature.
1- weapons. The creature has been shown in game to be good with weapons
2- durability. 9-C vs 10-C. Theres also a chance that the Creature could survive the guns.
3- abilities. It could spit venom at Ezekiel, and even fly (more like glide, but that's still good.). They can also be stealth masters, and attack the opponent without them even knowing
Creature FRA

2- durability. 9-C vs 10-C. Theres also a chance that the Creature could survive the guns.
Piercing Damage might mean that he can't take a bullet. Bullets irl pierce things like bears and other things that would theoretically be considered 9-B
They can also be stealth masters, and attack the opponent without them even knowing
Creature can't stealth Ezekiel since his telepathy lets him locate people

The poison doesn't seem like a starting move for the Tribe Creature, since they never use it in that stage
Fair enough. But since they can actually fight physically, if they actually get to Ezekiel, he's just dead. He's not going to be able to do much without weapons. He'd be one-shot. My vote is still for the Creature, because of weapons and some of its abilities.
Also, dos Ezekiel have combat skills or experience?

Fair enough. But since they can actually fight physically, if they actually get to Ezekiel, he's just dead. He's not going to be able to do much without weapons. He'd be one-shot. My vote is still for the Creature, because of weapons and some of its abilities.
I doubt Ezekiel would just stand there while the Creature tries to approach him, he can fly and has guns, he's definitely playing the range game
Ezekiel can also kinda just use the Creature's weapons against it with his Telekinesis, like he did here
No combat experience aside from killing a few lads with his flock

I doubt Ezekiel would just stand there while the Creature tries to approach him, he can fly and has guns, he's definitely playing the range game
Ezekiel can also kinda just use the Creature's weapons against it with his Telekinesis, like he did here
No combat experience aside from killing a few lads with his flock
Creature also flies, and in the tribal stage, it seems they actually fly. Sure, it's not that high, but they fly. The moment they reach Ezekiel, he's dead, either by bite, weapon (if he still has them at this point) or simply punching him to the ground

Fair enough, but what stops Ezekiel from stabbing the Creature with their own weapon?
As you said, Ezekiel appears to not have combat experience. This means Creature could dodge, or even catch it. Also, as both are baseline, the Creature could survive it (not tank it, survive it), as they seem to survive single attacks when fighting other tribes, and the moment they get attacked, they would probably notice, and catch or dodge the next time. As both are baseline, and they're using the same weapons we can see in the game, they would probably survive some attacks.

Last edited:
I will vote the bird, Ezekiel is smarter and basically can one shoot with 5 shoots at the creature head at the same time

the only thing the creature can really do is use It's poison spit or trow spears, but not only would this be slower sinse It's their combat speed that is equalized not their atack speed the guns would still be massivaly faster

Ezekiel beingh a smaller target would be hitted a lot less often

It get's worst whem you remenber that:

1- Sinse OP didn't said with weapon the creature has they can be with any of the meele weapons here

2- The creature don't know what a gun is

3- Thanks to having 4 diferent types of "natural" atacks, the cahnce of starting with poison is 1/4

The creature can 100% win but I can't see It winning most of the time, I would give... 70% winning chance to the bird, 30% to the creature

Guns are just OP to the 9-C tier overall, and the bird has around 5 to shoot at the same time

Sup fellas, I’m back from my vacation, can anyone put me up to speed as to who y’all have voted for?

Back