• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poison's Gender Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giselle Gewelle is a similar case too, so fix that too I guess

Yeah, but I recall this isn’t the first or second time a thread about Poison’s gender has been brought up as a thread onto itself.
People have been banned before for this topic as well. Avoiding more controversy should be the course.

Just a note that I am also fine with this. I am obsessive-compulsive about statistical accuracy, but this isn't a big deal, it seems like few profile pages will be affected, and it is better to not cause offense to any of our members and visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back