• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically

The last fight but even less in favor of Yang

So, if my joke wasn't obvious, I think Po takes this. His fat no-sells attacks from someone with an AP arguably higher than Yang's, and he's able to keep up with someone who frankly outclasses Yang in hand to hand combat with his martial arts skills. Yang's semblance is her best bet here, but with Po's improvisational skills and a number of tecniques that can make Yang lose her balance or displace a lot of her enhanced strength through redirecting physical blows, he takes this Mid-Difficulty.

Yang's best bet is to stay at a range, however in-character she'll eventually move in for melee attacks.

Po for the reasons stated above. Not to mention he can eventually get her in the Wuxi finger hold and end her there since she is really reckless in this point in the show.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about the Wuxi finger hold. Yeah, if Yang gets reckless, which she tends to do when she activates her semblance, Po BFRs her to the spirit world.

I character I used to like but now am neutral on loses to a character I used to dislike but now find to be a very well written protagonist FRA

Yeah, back watching it as a kid I never got why he was randomly special to the point of being better then the 5

Now, I see it as incredibly motivating

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Po wins this even if we limit him to what he showed in the first and second movies.

Like, by that point in his canon, he definitely outclasses her in terms of skill and technique from what I've seen of her, and he has the raw power and durability to take hits from her for a good amount of time while still putting her through plenty of pain, assuming he doesn't just Ultra Instinct "i n n e r p e a c e" his way through all of her major blows.

Granted, when he took out Tai Lung, the latter wasn't entirely focused on beating the shit out of Po so much as getting his hands on the Dragon Scroll, and by the time he finally started focusing on fighting and nothing else, he'd already taken a bunch of massive hits and was clearly lacking energy compared to Po. But the fact that Po outlasted him so badly while punishing him with those big hits should still translate to this match, easily.

Finger Hold ends the fight the moment he decides to pull it out, and he can definitely last that long enough to do it even if he doesn't go for it straight away.

Voting for the Panda.

And that there is a very convincing 8-0 in favor of the Dragon Warrior.

Although if this happened before and had the same result, I guess that isn't surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back