• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Po is 8-C and Homer now has some decent abilities. Perfect setup for a death match.

This is KFP2 Po (I can change if needed) without Hero's Chi or any equipment. Homer has a pistol.

Speed is unequalised

Who wins and why?

Po:

Homer: 5

Inconclusive:

Panda simpsons

First of all, Homer might know Po beforehand. Kung Fu Panda exists in the Simpsons universe. That would give him prior knowledge if there's evidence that Homer saw the movies.

I don't think Homer would pay much attention if he did watch a couple of the movies. At most he'd know about the finger hold.

I actually don't think that's entirely true. Homer does love TV after all. And does show he pays attention to things he enjoys. I'm willing to bet he would find it very entertaining cause of the concept being pretty goofy. No doubt he would know the basics at least.

However. Even considering if Homer didn't have previous knowledge. Homer should be a good deal stronger and tougher. At least 3 to 4 times from what I see. Po didn't immediately go for the Finger hold. And even if he did, he kinda plays it up when he does. Both times he gave enough of a time to just punching him off. Homer is probably not as skilled. But definitely more experienced. Homers naturally tougher and harder to kill. Po has better absorption and is faster reaction wise. In he end. I just don't see Po putting Homer down though. Homers too tough to kill physically considering absorption on top of better durability. Regen should he successfully pull it off. And the Wooshy finger hold isn't a promised Win. Homer definitely could and probably would counter it. Especially if he had previous knowledge. As well his enhanced senses will make it extremely difficult to get anything on him without him knowing it, Homers strength advantage should overwhelm Pos absorption. And a gun easily bypasses. Po has to rely on something like The Finger hold which can easily be countered. As well, Homer has a hack which would kill Po and would be Far harder to handle. Radiation manipulation. Which would radiate Po to death. Po could win. Not to say his finger hold he would always get countered. It's just Homer has the capability to. And Po doesn't have any counter to radiation manipulation. Plus Homer having more ways to win and are more likely than Poe's finger hold.

Adding in likely previous knowledge. And it's game over.

Saying homer due to More experience, Stronger, Tougher, Harder to kill, Good enough skill and training to keep up, able to handle the finger hold should Po resort to it fast enough, better senses, a good insta kill hack, likely previous knowledge, and more ways to win

Ok. Homer wins even more now as he is faster. While restrained by over 1000 pounds, he could move at 153 MPS. And a cannon only moves at 200 MPS. Meaning remove that weight and Homer should be faster movement and reaction wise

Vote counted, but just saying that Po's skill at this point is kinda slept on. He fights guys who are comparable/superior in strength to him on a day to day basis in Legends of Awesomeness, defeated the whole Furious Five by himself on more than one occasion, matching each of them in skill. Plus he learnt three of the five impossible moves after seeing them once, moves which even Master Shifu couldn't learn. That all puts Po considerably above in skill and experience.

Homer used radiation manipulation once by pure accident in a non-combat situation, I doubt that's gonna come into play here.

Well. I'm not saying he isn't more skilled or sleeping on his skills. I tried avoiding saying that. But homers got experience. He has been alive longer, fighting longer, and just frankly has more experience. Pocdies have the skill no doubt. Homer just isn't no slouch. And his notably strength and durability, adding in absorption and his regen and resurrection. And he is gonna be so hard for Po to put him down without his Chi. And a gun is also a good way to put Po down too.

I don't think he's been fighting longer. Po fights daily from the end of KFP1 through to the end of Legends of Awesomeness. He's also a quick learner, so that experience is more useful for Po than Homer.

Buttersamuri said:
Well. I'm not saying he isn't more skilled or sleeping on his skills. I tried avoiding saying that. But homers got experience. He has been alive longer, fighting longer, and just frankly has more experience. Pocdies have the skill no doubt. Homer just isn't no slouch. And his notably strength and durability, adding in absorption and his regen and resurrection. And he is gonna be so hard for Po to put him down without his Chi. And a gun is also a good way to put Po down too.
Po has fought opponents like Tai lung who's skills in the prison scene alone is likely far greater than what homer can think of. Po has dodged cannon fire and survived cannon fire so a gun wouldn't mean much

Po has fought opponents like Tai lung who's skills in the prison scene alone is likely far greater than what homer can think of. Po has dodged cannon fire and survived cannon fire so a gun wouldn't mean much

Yes. Po is more skilled. I've been over that point. Homer still has martial arts, military, and several other forms in training. As well being way stronger than anyone Po has ever faced. And way harder to kill. And A Gun is a lot faster than a cannon.

Buttersamuri said:
Yes. Po is more skilled. I've been over that point. Homer still has martial arts, military, and several other forms in training. And A Gun is a lot faster than a cannon.

That level of skill is still vastly inferior to the skill po has.

And a Cannon is far stronger than a gun

Not really vastly inferior. Po is clearly better. But Homer is still extremely skilled. And certainly skilled enough to keep. Po is an extremely skilled martial artist. Homer is a skilled martial artist, who also has training in other fighting styles Po wouldn't know. And Homer would know some of pos styles.

A gun does piece damage. That argument is pointless cause a gun would rip right through Po with no issue

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I got a question, how skilled his homer
Martial arts, several different jobs that require training in combat, military, Boxer, and likely more. These are just ones I can currently recall

Po could probably use inner peace on the bullets. He'd matrix them, but better.

Your average highly trained guard in KFP are complete jobbers compared to Furious Five level opponents (in terms of skill), let alone KFP2 Po.

The fighters po toyed with in KFP like tai lung are far more skilled in combat than the stuff homer did
He didn't really toy with him. Like at all really. It started with Po being launched around and his sheer weight kinda bouncing back blows. Then wrestling for the scroll. And him getting lucky at some points. He did have skill. Like when fighting him while using the Bamboo. But Tai wasn't even fully fighting Po at that point. If he had the intention to kill Po. He would have done it at the point he had him on the floor. After that, Po did get the upper hand. But by no means could you say it was him toying with him.

GyroNutz said:
Po could probably use inner peace on the bullets. He'd matrix them, but better.

Your average highly trained guard in KFP are complete jobbers compared to Furious Five level opponents (in terms of skill), let alone KFP2 Po.
Ehh. Considering the bullets are quite a bit faster than the cannons he has dodged and his speed in general. And Homer is faster himself in general. Both movement and reaction. I doubt he could pull that off to well with homer

Pretty sure Homer's speed is baseline Supersonic or thereabouts. Po scales to 2.2 mach in combat speed, and around a third to a half of supersonic in movement speed, scaling above Tai Lung's casual speed feat.

Even a top boxer, soldier, or real life martial artist, is fodder to characters like Shen or Tai Lung, who po managed to defeat. Po REALLY outskills homer here
Being so much wider in training due to several different fight styles taught to him. And ones that Po would have never seen. More experience due to just being around way longer and fighting longer. Plus being notably stronger and tougher. And flat out harder to kill. Plus a gun at his side which he is definitely skilled extremely well with. Plus superior speed. He definitely should be able to handle Pos skills. Po is more skilled. But your honestly making it seem like Skill alone can somehow beat someone a good chunk stronger, tougher, more experienced, better range, and harder to kill due to hacks and regen. Which is just a no. Considering how skilled Homer is. He definitely has enough skills.

GyroNutz said:
Pretty sure Homer's speed is baseline Supersonic or thereabouts. Po scales to 2.2 mach in combat speed, and around a third to a half of supersonic in movement speed, scaling above Tai Lung's casual speed feat.
I'll note. I didn't know he had that exact statement on his page. So he does have it statement wise. Albiet. Homer does have some bullet reaction feats in his pie man episode. But foot speed homer should definitely be faster. And Homer should be a bit above baseline.

GoCommitDi said:
This happens again FRA

oh well, at least homer beat someone with low-godly
I mean. Yes. Po is more skilled. But what about the fact homer is

More experienced, Quite a bit stronger, quite a bit tougher, much harder to kill, regen and resurrection, Range, and likely previous knowledge

Cause currently I'm gonna bring up the earlier statement that "Po's skills are being slept on". But replace Po with Homer. And replace skill with all of that. Honestly. Homer should just be too strong. Homers like casually over 3-4 times stronger and tougher.

I'm honestly surprised it isn't considered closer to stomp range due to that regen, redirection, and quite a large gap in physical power

Po fought people like Shen and Tai Lung with plenty of experience on their belt. The KFP villains are just as tough as homer, we got unequalized speed and he dodged supersonic cannon balls which are faster than homer. Also, since this is KFP 2 Po, he can just use the golden lotus clap and blind him

Po fought people like Shen and Tai Lung with plenty of experience on their belt. The KFP villains are just as tough as homer, we got unequalized speed and he dodged supersonic cannon balls
No. Definitely not. The experience part sure. He had fight experienced. But As tough. No. That's incorrect

I'm talking about the KFP villains, Po fought tough people before and came on top
Tough people. But nobody near as tough as homer. You said that they are as tough as homer which is wrong. Homer is way tougher and way stronger than anyone Po has faced.

That is wrong, Shen is far more tough than homer,
No. You are wrong. Their current feats do not match up with Homers. Simpsons has a casual feat which is above their current calced numbers. The Simpsons are currently way above the KP verse in power

Why are you talking about strength here??
Because his Strength scales to his durability. When comparing the numbers. Homers strength and Durability is Much higher than Pos and their verse. Homer is Tougher.

Po can just use the golden lotus clap and blind him,
Could vs Would

Homer could just shoot Po. Homer is a very skilled shot. Several bits of training. Sure Po could dodge some bullets. But he ain't dodging forever. Po would have to even get close First. And closer he gets. Harder it is to dodge gun fire. Especially from a good shot like homer.

All po needs to do is clap his hands and homer gets severly incapped

also, isn't that one of KFP2 po's main attacks
He has to announce it and then clap. And Homer could still fight blind. Homer has such extreme senses, he heard Lisa and his family from hundreds to maybe thousands of meters away. And has heard people talking from different buildings over. Even if blind. His senses are so high. It doesn't even take him out of the game. And that's assuming he actually opened with that. Which he likely wouldn't, he would open with melee combat.

Plus the range isn't enough. Homers still got more range with his pistol.

And I don't believe so no.

Back