• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Po fights a master fister

Chances are yeah, and shooting is in-character for him, especially if he thinks it'll give him the upper hand, BFR is certainly a good wincon for Po since he's got the LS advantage, but Doomfist's African Martial arts and superiority in skill to literally everyone else in Overwatch definitely makes Kung Fu a little redundant to use on Doomfist since he'd have seen it before too
Well I don't see how Po can go up to Doom and BFR him before doom just shoots him-

Well I don't see how Po can go up to Doom and BFR him before doom just shoots him-
Because Doomfist prefers melee or shockwaves, he's shot a bitch in basically every fight he has in Heroes of Numbani, but the only time he started with it was when he didn't have the gauntlet yet, so if Po can dodge the rocket punch well enough to grapple, he should win, though he has to be careful cause Doomfist's real hand is also the one with the shots on it

Because Doomfist prefers melee or shockwaves, he's shot a bitch in basically every fight he has in Heroes of Numbani, but the only time he started with it was when he didn't have the gauntlet yet, so if Po can dodge the rocket punch well enough to grapple, he should win, though he has to be careful cause Doomfist's real hand is also the one with the shots on it
So doom doesnt start with shooting? Then I vote Po because of the skill advantage and BFR

Because Po has skill advantage lmao
Elaborate or it's literally a moot point for me to count the vote, bluntly put it doesn't matter what I think personally, I'm the OP, if you give solid reasoning for Po to have skill then booyah, fair game

And Po could try to use martial arts on a guy he's at a heavy disadvantage AP-wise with and as such have those martial arts basically bounce off of Doomfist's abs and cybernetics

Elaborate or it's literally a moot point for me to count the vote, bluntly put it doesn't matter what I think personally, I'm the OP, if you give solid reasoning for Po to have skill then booyah, fair game
What key For the last time.
And Po could try to use martial arts on a guy he's at a heavy disadvantage AP-wise with and as such have those martial arts basically bounce off of Doomfist's abs and cybernetics
He knows he has to BFR or he is ded lol

What key For the last time.

He knows he has to BFR or he is ded lol
Read the "Standard Battle Assumptions" page and you tell me

Ah that is true I gave Po prior knowledge, but it's not exactly "Or he is ded", it's more like "Or it gets more difficult for him". Plus Doomfist still can shockwave and kill Po via internal damage.

So kung fu panda 3? Because you linked kung fu panda 2 you dingus :ROFLMAO:
I linked the one I had it on when I was looking through the profile, main thing for me is how I can make it as fair as possible, so if KFP2 would be more balanced for either side under these settings just say the word and it's KFP2

I linked the one I had it on when I was looking through the profile, main thing for me is how I can make it as fair as possible, so if KFP2 would be more balanced for either side under these settings just say the word and it's KFP2
I think KFP 3 would be better since po gets a massive skill advantage there, anyways assuming its KFP3

Po here was able to hold and BFR Kai when Kai was blinded for a few seconds but this stun is made up by his MASSIVE skill advantage. Kai at that point had the chi of the entire china with every master in his disposal including master oogway

Oogways skill: "Being the creator of Kung-Fu, Oogway is an incredibly skilled combatant, having formed the basis for every single style in all of China, leading all to venerate him for his wisdom and virtual invincibility in combat. He prefers non-lethal forms of combat, incapacitating foes by striking their pressure points and merely knocking them out rather than killing them. He also possesses a great deal of foresight and optimism, quickly recognizing Po's innate talent when no one else would, and advising Shifu to look past the panda's faults and continue teaching the soon-to-be Dragon Warrior, advice that quickly bore fruit. He is known as the greatest kung-fu master to have ever lived. Portrayed as the wisest character in the franchise."

Obviously oogway had no intention to fight Kai and let him win but he still got his chi and his powers so basically

Po Mastery of chi is superior to Amped kai who was caught by Po and BFRed but he was stunned who is superior to the entire chian AND oogway.

I think KFP 3 would be better since po gets a massive skill advantage there
I dunno what is the skill advantage "Has fought X number of people"? Cause if so, Retribution. Just Retribution. Or the Omnic Crisis. Or Uprising.

I dunno what is the skill advantage "Has fought X number of people"? Cause if so, Retribution. Just Retribution. Or the Omnic Crisis. Or Uprising.
No he fought Kai who won against oogway (oogway was kinda holding back but Idk) and defeated the entire china who should be really skilled I will show proof 1 sec.

Kai destoryed the furious five and master shifu

Master Shifu: Small, fast and cunning, Master Shifu is an extremely talented warrior. As the master of the Jade Palace, Shifu's abilities could possibly rival those of his own master Oogway, who was considered by many to be the greatest master in the history of Kung Fu. Possesses the knowledge of many kung fu styles and is able to use paralyzing nerve strikes that block the chi in an opponent's body and disables them.

No he fought Kai who won against oogway (oogway was kinda holding back but Idk) and defeated the entire china who should be really skilled I will show proof 1 sec.

Kai destoryed the furious five and master shifu

Master Shifu: Small, fast and cunning, Master Shifu is an extremely talented warrior. As the master of the Jade Palace, Shifu's abilities could possibly rival those of his own master Oogway, who was considered by many to be the greatest master in the history of Kung Fu. Possesses the knowledge of many kung fu styles and is able to use paralyzing nerve strikes that block the chi in an opponent's body and disables them.
Yeah its basically just "God-tier at Kung Fu", which is pretty good... but A. Kai was like tier 8 or 7, your average Joe(Or even most soldiers and guards) can't do shit to him, so it's far less impressive, and B, Po didn't really Kick Kai's ass via skill, he kicked his ass with a big ass golden spirit dragon

Po didn't really Kick Kai's ass via skill, he kicked his ass with a big ass golden spirit dragon
Po was able to catch him off guard and tried to bfr him (which didnt work)
A. Kai was like tier 8 or 7, your average Joe(Or even most soldiers and guards) can't do shit to him
Well those masters are all also tier 7s with insane skill because they are considered to be at shifus league

Po was able to catch him off guard and tried to bfr him (which didnt work)

Well those masters are all also tier 7s with insane skill because they are considered to be at shifus league
Which... doesn't really correlate skill when he did it while Kai was off-guard...

Shifu is 8-C right now scaling to Tai Lung.

Kai still had a chance but couldnt do it since po was faster and more skilled, after that he also goes and BFRs himself and kai with his skill

Then tier 8s
So it was a speed issue? Also Didn't kai let him BFR the second time?

An 8-B minimum vs what, a few thousand 8-Cs? I dunno chief, I think it was a stacked deck from the start

po wins due to dura advantage
63f7844f25768.jpeg

Let's see it then

You can be as skilled as you want, you still ain't doing shit to an M1 Abrams since you can't damage it. Same deal here too.

Also yeah Po didn't really do anything to Kai in a contest of skill, watching these, he kinda got his ass kicked for a bit then kicked Kai's ass with a golden dragon then exploded him

how much damage did he deal? if it was a small amount then i still dont see him doing much here
More like general guns in Overwatch can do so, and it was minor, but that armor is also 455 tons compared to Po's 37 tons gives that piercing damage the capability to murder Po

The profile is kai with the chi buffs remember? He fought most of them without the buffs.
And he'd still be 8-B minimum, is Oogway's profile with Chi buffs too? If so you gotta give Kai ans Oogway some damn revisions

And he'd still be 8-B minimum, is Oogway's profile with Chi buffs too? If so you gotta give Kai ans Oogway some damn revisions
What? Kai was buffed a lot since he gained the chi of the entire kung fu. Oogway did it without any buffs. The profile is kais buffed form since his pre buff form is unknown

What? Kai was buffed a lot since he gained the chi of the entire kung fu. Oogway did it without any buffs. The profile is kais buffed form since his pre buff form is unknown
You just said he had a feat tho, so please CRT Dat shit

You just said he had a feat tho, so please CRT Dat shit
When did I say he had a feat? His feats are like this

Pre-Death kai loses to oogway so somewhere below him
After he dies he starts to take chi of the other dead villians (Shen, Tai Lung etc.) then he gets oogways chi (A massive buff) he then comes back from the realm and starts beating the entire chinas ass after that he beats the furious 5 and shifu at the same time taking their chis (expect for tiger)

When did I say he had a feat? His feats are like this

Pre-Death kai loses to oogway so somewhere below him
After he dies he starts to take chi of the other dead villians (Shen, Tai Lung etc.) then he gets oogways chi (A massive buff) he then comes back from the realm and starts beating the entire chinas ass after that he beats the furious 5 and shifu at the same time taking their chis (expect for tiger)
So... Basically Downscales from Oogway, and proceeds to amp and scale to Oogway later... so... Tier 7 and as such he just Stat-****** China into oblivion

So... Basically Downscales from Oogway, and proceeds to amp and scale to Oogway later... so... Tier 7 and as such he just Stat-****** China into oblivion
You are getting this really wrong. He doenscales from oogway alot then he defeata the other big bads with his skill amps himself then fight oogway only winning because oogway didnt really give a f and kai turned out to be way more skillfull than oogway thought he was gonna be. No way we are arguing this tbh skill feats are vastly above overwatch

You are getting this really wrong. He doenscales from oogway alot then he defeata the other big bads with his skill amps himself then fight oogway only winning because oogway didnt really give a f and kai turned out to be way more skillfull than oogway thought he was gonna be. No way we are arguing this tbh skill feats are vastly above overwatch
The skill feat you fed me is him being immune to damage and just statfucking everyone, not skillfucking them.

One instance of anyone in KFP beating armies that could apsolutely shred them in less then a second. Just one.

Back