• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Glassman rejected with his headcanons of Book of Traces and Everything12 and Planks yet to reply to my refute. I would prefer Pegasis and Dontalk opinions more as they are the one who has more knowledge on the topic.
Look, if three thread moderators have rejected your arguments, that is pretty much it. They have many different other threads to evaluate, and you cannot continue to take up their time for too long.

I've read the refute and I'm still not seeing how this is Plot Manipulation. Perhaps the refute was messy, if so can you summarise your reasoning as to why this should be accepted?
Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏

I suppose that this discussion can continue a bit further then.

I've read the refute and I'm still not seeing how this is Plot Manipulation. Perhaps the refute was messy, if so can you summarise your reasoning as to why this should be accepted?
Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot that governs reality. Commonly found in metafictional stories, the plot can be understood as a fundamental aspect of reality once one views that reality as fictional. It is the description of the world that doesn't only describe, but determines, reality itself. As such, by altering the plot, one can achieve virtually any effect, in a similar fashion as with Reality Warping.

Narrative/Story can be represented in many ways

A narrative, story, or tale is any account of a series of related events or experiences,[1][2] whether nonfictional (memoir, biography, news report, documentary, travelogue, etc.) or fictional (fairy tale, fable, legend, thriller, novel, etc.).[3][4][5] Narratives can be presented through a sequence of written or spoken words, through still or moving images, or through any combination of these.
Book Of Traces Copies the Real World Contents , Events and it recreates complete events & imprints/writes it into the Book and storing it as collection. Note: This has nothing to do with past. Like what Glassman said you can take a look at @Tatsumi504 reply. Anos destroyed the books and events and contents and records inside of it. But nothing in real world got affected even though Contents inside the Book of Traces are real events which happened.
"Now that there is no trace god, the power of the Book of Traces is limited. If we can identify the connection to the past traces we wish to examine, we will be able to trace them and recreate past events!"
“I am order, imprinting records of past events and memories. And I just recorded the prayers, pain and desires of the high priests of many generations. The choice is not made by me, but by the High Priest of Golroan who made a pact with me. I only imprint on myself the path they have traveled and the history of the world.
The huge bookshelves that lined the ground all collapsed, and all the books that contained traces of the world were thrown into the air.
One by one, the pages opened to reveal the traces of this world.
In the wilderness, the shadows of countless people began to appear. In the next moment, they were crushed by my first step, and perished without form.
The second step--
The books flying through the air were torn apart and countless pages were scattered.
Swarms of creatures appeared in the water, and birds and dragons appeared in the sky as shadows.
All traces of them were crushed by my feet, and all living things perished.
Note all Records are imprinted on Book and their Pages like how you write something.

Though this is clear cut Text Manipulation and by text manipulation page for translating Recorded Events in the book. The Frenzy God Authority which manipulated events inside the Book was not limited to Fiction only. His Authority was even able to Manipulate events in real world. Which is clear cut statement for complete explanation on this Text Manipulation page.

Graham altering events inside the Book.

Graham altered the Event happened in past which eas stored inside Book of Traces. Originally Graham killed Anos mother Luna and that event was already existed as past event. But Graham made it as Aberneyu (God of Destruction) Killed Anos mother. He just didn't Replaced her but whole event itself happened.

Original Event
 The moment all the jet-black flames were extinguished, Luna ran toward Graham.
 He laughed and bowed politely, like a curtain call on a stage.

"Thank you."

Darkness begins to spread around them.

"<Galien, the true darkness of the cemetery.>"

A darkness where no light can reach.

"I'm in trouble. I can't see anything."

There was the sound of life ending.
 Graham's hand sliced through Luna's stomach.

"...... and ............"

She fell to her knees.
 Still, he did a hand to protect her stomach.

"After you ...... are ......"

At that moment, like a lightning bolt from a dark cloud, the purple lightning raced, and the Gaudgeimon pierced Graham's heart.

The purple electricity raged inside Graham's body.
 Celis struck the source of it with all the destruction magic she could muster.

"<The sword of the world of ten purple electric rays, Lavia Neold Galvaryzen.>"

An enormous amount of purple electricity annihilates Graham's body and its roots.

"See you later."

He said it as casually as if he was going home, and the next moment, Graham perished without a trace.
 No, before he perished, he must have been reincarnated in the <mother-baby reincarnation Gigerica>

Regardless, Celis turned his gaze loosely toward Luna, who was lying on the ground.
 The image stopped there.

The event Graham made it happen
The moment all the jet-black flames were extinguished, Luna ran toward the God of Destruction.

She scraped away at her own roots to gather up the magical power she was supplying for Anos.
 Darkness began to spread around them.

"Galian, the graveyard of darkness."

It was a complete darkness where no smell, sound, or even the magic eye could reach.

"What a pity."

In the darkness, Aberneyu turned her gaze to Luna.

"I told you that all will perish equally."

Just as his divine eyes gleamed crimson, Luna's stomach was sliced open by her gaze.

"......a............"

She fell to her knees with a clatter.
 Still, she put a hand on her stomach to protect it.

"You ...... will be ...... the rest."

The darkness of the <Darkness Cemetery Galian> is cleared by the divine eye of Aberneyu.
 But only behind her, a pitch-black darkness remained.
 As if a bolt of lightning struck from the dark cloud, a purple lightning bolt raced out and pierced Aberneyu's heart.

"Wave body covered manifestation <Venezia>."

Celis drew one spherical magic circle and nine possible spherical magic circles inside Aberneyu body.

Jijiji, a violent purple electricity raged inside the God of Destruction's body.
 Aiming at the source of it, Celis struck it with all the destruction magic he could muster.

"<Ravia Neold Galvaryzen,> the Thunder Sword of the Ten Violet Electricity Realms!"

An enormous amount of purple electricity annihilated the body of the God of Destruction and its source.

"The god of destruction will not be destroyed. I am already destroyed."

As soon as the girl's body seemed to expand and release several lines of purple electricity that twinkled like stars, the next moment, her figure was destroyed without a trace.
 The color of the world returns to its original purple, and silence reigns.

There is no sign of Aberneyu coming back to life.
 At least, not here and now.

This feat is done in Real World by Manipulating Events

Statement

If Dordilred, the god of sound, Aganzon, who falsifies events, and Galvadrion, who eats all things, stall for time, it will be impossible to destroy them in a mere 60 seconds unless they are caught by surprise.
Feats
Even though his head was in my hand and his arms and legs hung limply, his ominous gear divine eyes emitted a radiance.

“Forgot who you are in front of?”

I painted my right hand black "Bevzdo", squeezed its gear head, and it creaked. But then my hand stopped feeling him, and he, as if passing through, was behind me.

“Hmm, I didn't seem to let you go.” I looked up at Aquis with magical eyes tinted dark purple. “The powers of the god of madness Aganzon, right?

Which falsify events and violate causality. It's safe to assume that he most likely has the power of all the gods that have vanished since the beginning of that selection trial. And, apparently, he can freely manage it.

Characters Like Anos and Eques can Make event happen and Claim themselves as Winner

The <Magic Eyes Of Chaotic Destruction> is far more advantageous than reason, which requires a single event to be set in motion, but does not require that it occur.

Anos literally won by destroying that event itself

"You, who set the destiny, and I, who destroyed the reason. The two forces contradicted each other. Hence, I won."

If there's a contradiction between the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction] and the reason that must be destroyed, I will win unilaterally.

I am open for suggestions of a ability if this is not qualifies for Plot Manipulation as current Standard. Because I don't see a Event Manipulation page in our wiki nor where a character can claim themselves as Winner without Plot Manipulation.

Last edited:

Book Of Traces Copies the Real World contest events and recreates it & imprints/writes it into the Book and storing it as collection. Note: This has nothing to do with past. Like what Glassman said you can take a look at @Tatsumi504 reply. Anos destroyed the books and events and contents and records inside of it. But nothing in real world got affected even though Contents inside the Book of Traces are real events which happened.

Note all Records are imprinted on Book and their Pages like how you write something.

Though this clear cut Text Manipulation and by text manipulation page for translating Recorded Events in the book. The Frenzy God Authority which manipulated events inside the Book was not limited to Fiction only. His Authority was even able to Manipulate events in real world. Which is clear cut statement for complete explanation on this Text Manipulation page.

Graham altered the Event happened in past which eas stored inside Book of Traces. Originally Graham killed Anos mother Luna and that event was already existed as past event. But Graham made it as Aberneyu (God of Destruction) Killed Anos mother. He just didn't Replaced her but whole event itself happened.

Original Event

"Thank you."

She fell to her knees.

At that moment, like a lightning bolt from a dark cloud, the purple lightning raced, and the Gaudgeimon pierced Graham's heart.

An enormous amount of purple electricity annihilates Graham's body and its roots.

"See you later."

He said it as casually as if he was going home, and the next moment, Graham perished without a trace.
 No, before he perished, he must have been reincarnated in the <mother-baby reincarnation Gigerica>

Regardless, Celis turned his gaze loosely toward Luna, who was lying on the ground.
 The image stopped there.

The moment all the jet-black flames were extinguished, Luna ran toward the God of Destruction.

She scraped away at her own roots to gather up the magical power she was supplying for Anos.

It was a complete darkness where no smell, sound, or even the magic eye could reach.

"What a pity."

Just as his divine eyes gleamed crimson, Luna's stomach was sliced open by her gaze.

"......a............"

The darkness of the <Darkness Cemetery Galian> is cleared by the divine eye of Aberneyu.
 As if a bolt of lightning struck from the dark cloud, a purple lightning bolt raced out and pierced Aberneyu's heart.

Celis drew one spherical magic circle and nine possible spherical magic circles inside Aberneyu body.

Jijiji, a violent purple electricity raged inside the God of Destruction's body.
 Aiming at the source of it, Celis struck it with all the destruction magic he could muster.

"<Ravia Neold Galvaryzen,> the Thunder Sword of the Ten Violet Electricity Realms!"

An enormous amount of purple electricity annihilated the body of the God of Destruction and its source.

As soon as the girl's body seemed to expand and release several lines of purple electricity that twinkled like stars, the next moment, her figure was destroyed without a trace.

Statement

Feats

Characters Like Anos and Eques can Make event happen and Claim themselves as Winner

The <Magic Eyes Of Chaotic Destruction> is far more advantageous than reason, which requires a single event to be set in motion, but does not require that it occur.

"You, who set the destiny, and I, who destroyed the reason. The two forces contradicted each other. Hence, I won."

I am open for suggestions of a ability if this is not qualifies for Plot Manipulation as current Standard. Because I don't see a Event Manipulation page in our wiki nor where a character can claim themselves as Winner without Plot Manipulation.
After reading the summary clearly, I agree with this.

Book Of Traces Copies the Real World Contents , Events and it recreates complete events & imprints/writes it into the Book and storing it as collection. Note: This has nothing to do with past. Like what Glassman said you can take a look at @Tatsumi504 reply. Anos destroyed the books and events and contents and records inside of it. But nothing in real world got affected even though Contents inside the Book of Traces are real events which happened.

Though this is clear cut Text Manipulation and by text manipulation page for translating Recorded Events in the book. The Frenzy God Authority which manipulated events inside the Book was not limited to Fiction only. His Authority was even able to Manipulate events in real world. Which is clear cut statement for complete explanation on this Text Manipulation page.

Original Event

"Thank you."

She fell to her knees.

"See you later."

The image stopped there.

"What a pity."

"......a............"

Statement

Feats

If there's a contradiction between the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction] and the reason that must be destroyed, I will win unilaterally.

This seems to be high-level Causality Manipulation to me.

Thank you for helping out. This revision thread seems to have been rejected then.

MG has a Seperate God who controls Cause and effect. I will send the scans tomorrow Kinda busy with Work. Also MG already shown to have R > F difference in other ways. I will send the examples along with that.

In the meantime may I know why this is not applicable here?

That book not just contain events of the world, but make the events inscribed in that

If event is part of what that written in book, its literally make the event part of the book's narrative, that definitely metafictional

And also events is not go linear in that book, but stacked in every page and every fragment of page in that book. Its mean the book not just contain the event and make it like pocket dimension, but make the event a part of that narrative

Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot that governs reality. Commonly found in metafictional stories, the plot can be understood as a fundamental aspect of reality once one views that reality as fictional. It is the description of the world that doesn't only describe, but determines, reality itself. As such, by altering the plot, one can achieve virtually any effect, in a similar fashion as with Reality Warping.
Clear cut the Book does Qualifies for Our standards though. May I know what really missing. Kinda Confused because Series Clear cut mentions events are imprinted inside the book & clear cut statement exists for those events exiting in Book Pages like how Narrative is written. Isn't that clear cut qualifies for this.

Last edited:
gods can't have the same abilities?
Abilities ≠ Order and Yes except Chief God other Gods Can't have same Order. Time God has order of time & God of light has order of light, Same goes for all other countless Gods with different Order. Here clear cut mentioned as God Who falsifies EVENTS.

Last edited:
MG has a Seperate God who controls Cause and effect.
gods can't have the same abilities?
Abilities ≠ Order and Yes except Chief God other Gods Can't have same Order. Time God has order of time & God of light has order of light, Same goes all other countless Gods with different Order. Here clear cut mentioned as God Who falsifies EVENTS.
I didn't say Abilities ≠ Order, but I get what you mean about the order.

I didn't say Abilities ≠ Order, but I get what you mean about the order.
Well i was just clarifying. Gods have common abilities based on physiology like high godly regeneration and all but they don't have Same order in same world. There is only one creator God and one destruction God and same goes for all other gods.

@EldemadeDityjon Still not convincing me on plot hax so good luck trying to prove the plot hax being legit. And more and more staff are disagreeing with you so good luck trying to push this.

@Fixxed so it does affect the real world since it affects the past, nothing about this mentions metafictional stuff which ties to plot hax.

I honestly would give this text/causality manipulation. @EldemadeDityjon, I also created a staff thread about metafictional issues, and I can assure you that no matter how “you interpret it”, the metafictional context should be given which we don't have currently.

Leave it and give it the two abilities that I suggested.

Someone close this please🙏🏾
No 🗿. Until Pegasis sees & deny or accept it i am not done. He is the most knowledgeable staff regarding plot manipulation in wiki as far as I seen. I would definitely like to hear his opinion.

Also Plank is still willing to evaluate. So stop with this.

No 🗿. Until Pegasis sees & deny or accept it i am not done. He is the most knowledgeable staff regarding plot manipulation in wiki as far as I seen. I would definitely like to hear his opinion.

Also Plank is still willing to evaluate. So stop with this.
I'm fine with that but I'm pretty sure planck already gave his final piece on this

MG has a Seperate God who controls Cause and effect. I will send the scans tomorrow
「石垣積んでは城をなし、因果重ねて長城をなす。城は因果ぞ、因果は城ぞ。余さず重ねて世界とし、そびえ立つは王虎の巣」

メイティレンの言葉とともに、世界の秩序が歪んだ気がした。

世界を覆う長き城と共鳴するかの如く、王虎メイティレンが銀の体毛を輝かせる。

「<因果いんがの長城ちょうじょう>へイズベンイエリヤ」

刹那、頭部に激しい衝撃を覚え、俺の体が真下に吹っ飛んでいた。

「この世界は妾の城。積み重ねられた石垣は、世界の因果ぞ。わかるかのう? バランディアスの因果を、妾は支配しているのじゃ。城を積むも崩すも妾の意のまま、すなわち、原因を切り崩し、結果だけを手にすることができるということよなぁ」

爪を振るい、体に当てるという原因を取っ払い、爪痕を刻んだ結果だけを得られる、か。

なかなかどうして、主神らしい権能だ。

Pile up stone walls and you have a castle; pile up cause and effect and you have a wall. A castle is a cause and effect, and a cause and effect is a castle. Pile up all the stones to make a world, and the world is the nest of the king and the tiger.

With Mei Tilen's words, I felt the order of the world was distorted.

As if in resonance with the long castle that covers the world, Mei Tilen the King Tiger shines his silver body hair.

"The Great Wall of Causes and Effects" by Izben Yeriyah.

A moment later, I felt a violent shock to my head and my body was blown right below me.

This world is my castle. The piled up stone walls are the cause and effect of the world. Do you understand? I am in control of the causes and effects of the world. I can pile up or break down the castle as I please, which means that I can cut down the causes and take only the results, right?

So, she can remove the cause of swinging her claws and hitting her body, and obtain only the result of her claw marks?

It's quite an authority, just like the Lord God.

Cap:514

「石垣積んでは城をなし、因果重ねて長城をなす。城は因果ぞ、因果は城ぞ。余さず重ねて世界とし、そびえ立つは王虎の巣」

メイティレンの言葉とともに、世界の秩序が歪んだ気がした。

世界を覆う長き城と共鳴するかの如く、王虎メイティレンが銀の体毛を輝かせる。

「<因果いんがの長城ちょうじょう>へイズベンイエリヤ」

刹那、頭部に激しい衝撃を覚え、俺の体が真下に吹っ飛んでいた。

「この世界は妾の城。積み重ねられた石垣は、世界の因果ぞ。わかるかのう? バランディアスの因果を、妾は支配しているのじゃ。城を積むも崩すも妾の意のまま、すなわち、原因を切り崩し、結果だけを手にすることができるということよなぁ」

爪を振るい、体に当てるという原因を取っ払い、爪痕を刻んだ結果だけを得られる、か。

なかなかどうして、主神らしい権能だ。

Pile up stone walls and you have a castle; pile up cause and effect and you have a wall. A castle is a cause and effect, and a cause and effect is a castle. Pile up all the stones to make a world, and the world is the nest of the king and the tiger.

With Mei Tilen's words, I felt the order of the world was distorted.

As if in resonance with the long castle that covers the world, Mei Tilen the King Tiger shines his silver body hair.

"The Great Wall of Causes and Effects" by Izben Yeriyah.

A moment later, I felt a violent shock to my head and my body was blown right below me.

This world is my castle. The piled up stone walls are the cause and effect of the world. Do you understand? I am in control of the causes and effects of the world. I can pile up or break down the castle as I please, which means that I can cut down the causes and take only the results, right?

So, she can remove the cause of swinging her claws and hitting her body, and obtain only the result of her claw marks?

It's quite an authority, just like the Lord God.

Cap:514
Here you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back