• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Playful adventurer, meet serious adventurer: Naiomi vs Shiryu Rain

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
"You should be more laid back."

"No."

"Come ooonnnnnn!"

"No."

"Fine, I'll make you." >:T

Naiomi

vs

Shiryu Rai

Rules:

• Both characters are at their peaks.
  • Speed equalized.
  • Rain is not allowed to use the Emblem Orb and his High-Godly Regenerationn.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win (Though this is likely just a friendly spar, so no death).
  • The battle takes place on Gyrohem (Because why not):
    Gyrohem

Music:

Battle Music

Battle Music 2

Score:

Naiomi: 0

Shiryu Rain: 0

Inconclusive: 2

Bump. Will provide input in a couple days if no one replies by then. Or right after they do, I don't care.

Alright, it's been long enough. Lets see what we have here:

• Naiomi's lolturnyouintonibian aura doesn't matter (It won't negate items)
  • Magatama of Divinity may be an ass
  • Shara's Bracelet will be an ass
  • Naiomi could lolcurse and then rush him to get any of Rain's orbs away from him. At least when she realizes why Rain would have so many freaking orbs in a fight.
  • Naiomi's precog can help her to know when to use a curse if Rain does something big. (and you can't really dodge a curse)
Not really sure who to pick right now.

I'm going with inconc. They each have various counters to their various hax and abiities, with Rain having that handicap of no high-god regen or emblem orb.

It took me this long to realize that you put the wrong verse topic in for my character. (Its Ragnerverse, not Ragnarok (Verse))

Uhh... inconclusive? As far as I can tell, they can't actually do anything meaningful to one another hax-wise, so it just comes down to a war or attrition.

Does Shiryu have no regen whatsoever, or is it just High-Godly that's getting restricted here?

ThePerpetual said:
Uhh... inconclusive? As far as I can tell, they can't actually do anything meaningful to one another hax-wise, so it just comes down to a war or attrition.

Does Shiryu have no regen whatsoever, or is it just High-Godly that's getting restricted here?
He would get mid, but it's not combat applicable. (see the page), so it doesn't matter. (me not seeing stuff in pages. again.) He'd get High-Mid via an orb.

Back