• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Linx Rifelson vs Shiryu Rain

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The Absolute Defense

vs

The Ultimate Counter

Rules:

• Both are at their strongest.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • The match takes place in a remote forest on Gyrohem, but they can go anywhere they please on the planet, so long as there's no other lifeforms in that area.
(We can change the rules at any time to make the match more fair)

Music:

Neutral Battle Theme

Linx's Battle Theme

Rain's Battle Theme

Score:

Linx: 1

Rain: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Who. Will. WIN?!?!

NewLinxRifelson
Rain3again

I don't think this battle would end anytime soon. It has been a while and no one reply back. I am thinking that this battle should end in a no-contest. You told me that someone would eventually reply. I doubt that unless you prove me wrong if someone actually reply here.

There's more to it than that I would think, but hey, I'll take any vote to progress this.

1 - 0 - 0

Woah, more comments! =D

Also Linx does't have hax immunity, only resistance to hax listed on the Gyrohem profile by 90%. Rain also has the same exact hax resistance, though he can only resist 50%.

Linx having superior weaponry? Lmao, at this point the only weapons Linx has in his arsenal is the Dragon Katana and Blood Scythe. Now compare that to Rai's and... I think you know what I mean if you checked his profile.

It's on both their profiles, but meh. 1 - 0 - 0 because I decided the above comment was kinda eh in their reasoning.

Back