• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

There's also many characters with lighting based attack speeds, so the GW and Heroes characters should be Massively Hypersonic+ because of this

+electric variants

Nah, all thouse eletrical atacks travel intantly so would only apply to then selfs
What speed scaling can we bring for PvZ1? we know we can try to calculate Meteor flowers speeds for PvZ2 but what do we have for PvZ1?
In terms of speed? I guess we could compare to the dolphing rider speed to a IRL dolphin burst speed or the terminal velocity of a watermelon I guess

Nah, all thouse eletrical atacks travel intantly so would only apply to then selfs
The characters can fight comparable against each other they should have speeds on that level in they can keep up with those attacks
In terms of speed? I guess we could compare to the dolphing rider speed to a IRL dolphin burst speed or the terminal velocity of a watermelon I guess
Basing off here, it should get them to very slightly above baseline Subsonic, I'll include in the crt if I ever get around making it. We should also remove Immobile since we see in the comics that they can move around

The characters can fight comparable against each other they should have speeds on that level in they can keep up with those attacks
No, not how tqat work, nothig compare to the speed of lightning atacks in the games

Basing off here, it should get them to very slightly above baseline Subsonic, I'll include in the crt if I ever get around making it. We should also remove Immobile since we see in the comics that they can move around
Yes, trough they would be bellow averge human in movement speed for most of the plants
Meaning them needing to be rooted is purely game mechanics
Or their strategy in combat
I don't think PvZ is one of the verses that has that :V unless we count sunlight but I don't think so

In GW2 electro peas are shown to travel in the same speed as regular peas, with other projectiles being even faster, in PvZ2 regular peas are blatantly faster than electro peas
GW plants ≠ PVZ 2 plants

And the electro pea orbs aren't light speed, the eltricity the orbs trow are

The GWF playable characters aren't comparable to their tower defense counterparts(maybe with the exeption of Z-mech)

An upgrade for this was requested and already declined, here's the thread:

No, the Plasma Peas aren't multiverse level. The universes that they create are mini. The temporal dimensions and causalities within the peas are mini. Plasma Peas technically have causality manipulation, but it's on such an infinitesimal scale that it ultimately doesn't matter, and the impact of the mini universe peas are no different than with any other kind of peas. Just because a thing is titled as a universe doesn't mean it is as big as a universe when it as clear as day shows that it's not actually universe sized. Please assure me that you are just joking.

I mean, was declined beacuse the mos interpreted this as a joke... and quite clearly isn't, I mean, It's for us but thouse descriptions nevel just lie for no reason

I mean, was declined beacuse the mos interpreted this as a joke... and quite clearly isn't, I mean, It's for us but thouse descriptions nevel just lie for no reason
I provided an explanation for why the information doesn't suggest that Plasma Peas are multiverse level even in the case that the information is serious.
Broken link
The link works when I click on it. As an alternative, you can find the image in the Plasma Pea page in the Plants vs. Zombies Wiki.

I provided an explanation for why the information doesn't suggest that Plasma Peas are multiverse level even in the case that the information is serious.
Forget the multiverse part, I was being dumb, change multiverse to universe

Anyway, my opnion, Plasma Peashooter should be the only to scale to that sinse It's a giant outlier but the description especifie to much that It's true to be disconsidered completly

Forget the multiverse part, I was being dumb, change multiverse to universe
This doesn't make a difference. The universes are mini. None of what Plasma Peas do are on a legitimately universal scale outside of the standards of their mini universes that are functionally similar to other peas. The description of Plasma Peas are meant to hype the species up as having legitimate cosmic power, but it's all contained on a tiny scale as to not be over-powered and completely out of place in a world that is otherwise barely doing anything involving cosmic power with the playable characters.
Anyway, my opnion, Plasma Peashooter should be the only to scale to that sinse It's a giant outlier but the description especifie to much that It's true to be disconsidered completly
The fact that Plasma Peas are comparable to the other plants and zombies goes to show how the cosmic powers of Plasma Peas are truly on a vastly smaller scale than in your opinion of their capabilities, which is very evident when factoring in what I described in my previous paragraph in this message. You can't legitimately assert that Plasma Peas scale above all the other characters when they evidently don't and are an alternative version of Peashooters like any other.

The fact that Plasma Peas are comparable to the other plants and zombies goes to show how the cosmic powers of Plasma Peas are truly on a vastly smaller scale than in your opinion of their capabilities, which is very evident when factoring in what I described in my previous paragraph in this message. You can't legitimately assert that Plasma Peas scale above all the other characters when they evidently don't and are an alternative version of Peashooters like any other
Ooorrrr, game mechanics and Plasma Pea is just Op compared to everyone else

Not to mention the gnomes make that universe bursting feat not much of a outlier as they do have a quite unimaginable level of power but I would need more serch to gather their feats and statments

It's literaly stated that yhey at. Much bigger then what they look like lol
The nebulae of the peas "dwarf you and I" from a perspective internal to them, not in an external perspective where they're plainly just pea sized. Even if it's not true, then the statement is clearly just a hyperbole. There's no denying that the peas are clearly not objects that dwarf humans, and Plasma Peas would make no sense if they secretly created universe sized peas in combat with characters far smaller than universes.
Ooorrrr, game mechanics and Plasma Pea is just Op compared to everyone else
That's not how the factor of gameplay inaccuracies work. It's unreasonable to claim that, just because it's a video game that needs to be fair, characters that only have evidence of being comparable to each other secretly have one character among them who scales far above all the others just because it wouldn't make sense for the other characters to scale to this one character who you think is very powerful beyond how the characters are consistently portrayed as, even though this one character can easily be interpreted in a different way that makes sense.
Not to mention the gnomes make that universe bursting feat not much of a outlier as they do have a quite unimaginable level of power but I would need more serch to gather their feats and statments
I'm not aware of whatever feat you're referring to here.

The nebulae of the peas "dwarf you and I" from a perspective internal to them
There is no proof that this is the case, especially sinse this would imply that ever other description is also from the perspective of inside the universes of plasma pea
I'm not aware of whatever feat you're referring to here.
They control time and exist outside It and control the string theory. Somethig like that

There is no proof that this is the case, especially sinse this would imply that ever other description is also from the perspective of inside the universes of plasma pea
You claim that there is no proof of what I'm claiming, meanwhile, if you take a casual glance at the peas, you can plainly see that they aren't universe sized. You telling me that there is no proof of the peas not being universe sized is merely a result of you inflexibly prioritizing a particular interpretation of a statement that could be interpreted in many different ways that are sensible and more consistent with what we're shown.

They control time and exist outside It and control the string theory. Somethig like that
Do you have a source of this being true?

Do you have a source of this being true?
As I said, I would need to do some reser h to get the proof of that, I nevwr quite understood Gnome lore trough
You claim that there is no proof of what I'm claiming, meanwhile, if you take a casual glance at the peas, you can plainly see that they aren't universe sized. You telling me that there is no proof of the peas not being universe sized is merely a result of you inflexibly prioritizing a particular interpretation of a statement that could be interpreted in many different ways that are sensible and more consistent with what we're shown.
Idk why I'm still discussing this, I have no intention of start to make anything related to GWF yet lol

As I said, I would need to do some reser h to get the proof of that, I nevwr quite understood Gnome lore trough
Yeah, that's fine. I'm just expressing curiosity.
Idk why I'm still discussing this, I have no intention of start to make anything related to GWF yet lol
Discussion is just discussion, there doesn't need to be plans associated with it. Also, what I described implies that I think that you should quit while you're ahead. I doubt that anyone would successfully perform the upgrade that you're thinking about, because, for the reasons I explained, ranking the characters that way would be inaccurate.

Discussion is just discussion, there doesn't need to be plans associated with it. Also, what I described implies that I think that you should quit while you're ahead. I doubt that anyone would successfully perform the upgrade that you're thinking about, because, for the reasons I explained, ranking the characters that way would be inaccurate.
Still disagree but I respect Your opnion and sinse I'm tired of talking about that I will just leave this at that, good debate my friend

Back