• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

From what i can grasp it would probably just be another player profile but with more things? But don’t take that as fact

Even then Crazy Dave is pretty goated so
Yeah Dave is weird cause he doesn't have any powers of his own iirc so it really depends on what you give him.

Anyways i had this idea yesterday but how would everyone feel about a potential Crazy Dave profile? I might make a sandbox for him
Wouls work better then the player for fights sinse It's easier to understand You need to give him prepare time to make defenses sinse Dave can't summon Plants from his mind int the field and don't need to use sun to summon then
We consider comics canon but I don't remember if Dave did anything extreme notable in them
He made the plants and that T-rex made of trash, ate thigs that aren't food and had a romantic relationship with a toaster

Sorry for posting this here again, got no attention before

Sorry for posting this here again, got no attention before
Welcome to the world of PvZ CRTs

can someone potentially find scans of crazy dave/the player harming zombies physically? the player needs an actual physical rating and im planning to get some more stuff for dave's profile

New wiki of PvZ

There's also many characters with lighting based attack speeds, so the GW and Heroes characters should be Massively Hypersonic+ because of this

+electric variants

What speed scaling can we bring for PvZ1? we know we can try to calculate Meteor flowers speeds for PvZ2 but what do we have for PvZ1?

Back