• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Plasma Peashooter shoots peas. Peas that are entire universes unto themselves. Peas of swirling, twirling galaxies, home to millions of stars, Peas with enormous nebulae that dwarf you and I, Peas sewn of the very fabric of space time, from which the infinite possibilities of the cosmos are bor.

It is possible for 2A.

I mean, if it wasn't hyperbolic as fork and very obviously a joke, it would be 2-A

I dont know much about the verse. But are you sure its a joke? Because i think im missing the context lol

Well, this is the description on a single skin made by a fan that the devs decided was cool enough to be in the game, and are you really trying to tell me that forking plants fire entire multiverses at each other because of a single isolated description as opposed to what's indicated by literally every other instance of them firing in the franchise

Maybe its just a compressed 2-A level attack? Although thats kinda speculation. I honestly dont know lol. But thanks anyway.

A compressed 2-A attack that takes multiple shots to take the head off a long rotted human walking towards a house at slow speed

Do I need to explain why this doesn't seem legit without some further backing

Ummmm... gameplay mechanics? I╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Â2╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âp╠Âl╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠Âz╠Âo╠Âm╠Âb╠Âi╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ân╠Â.╠ ╠ÂC╠Âm╠Âo╠Ân╠Â!╠Â

Tell you what, when they feature Dante from Devil May Cry, I'll consider this lore being slightly more then absolutely nothing

I mean, Garden Warfare is entirely separate from the main series iirc, so idk. In the comics there's a large AP difference between the two as well.

If it's only destabilizing time in a local area, it's hax, not Low 2-C

What has my life come to that I'm now having to argue against Tier 2 Plants vs Zombies

I╠Âf╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âx╠Âi╠Âs╠Ât╠Âs╠Â,╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Âk╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Â2╠Â

DMUA said:
If it's only destabilizing time in a local area, it's hax, not Low 2-C

What has my life come to that I'm now having to argue against Tier 2 Plants vs Zombies
I fully believe that PvZ will continue to grow in power until it reaches Digimon levels ovo

Chomper plants actually have an 8 dimensional construct in their gullet, allowing them to eat anything regardless of it's size, and continue eating perpetually

I'm with DMUA on this. Making PvZ Tier 2 based off of one single description that doesn't appear to actually be supported by the actual gameplay is just ridiculous.

Kiryu2012 said:
I'm with DMUA on this. Making PvZ Tier 2 based off of one single description that doesn't appear to actually be supported by the actual gameplay is just ridiculous.
Imagine if a you could do Tier 2 stuff in a video game's gameplay. That would be cool. I have yet to see that in any thing not text based.

I haven't played the first two and Minecraft's barely qualify

I'm pretty sure by gameplay he meant, you know, in the actual combat system. Those things happen outside of combat or interaction and are cutscenes.

Also a guy on discord who gave me this idea (who doesn't really use the wiki anymore and who's name I'm not mentioning) said this about the above

They have to prove it's a hyperbole. There's absolutely nothing suggesting it's exaggerating. Hell what would it even be exaggerating if we play Devil's Advocate

In order to have a Hyperbole, there have to be some trait or something that's being hyped. Plasma Peasshoter's description doesn't do that and the fact it comes from a bio (which explains a character from an objective POV) suggests it isn't

It's exaggerating the significance of peas on reality to immense degree

It's treating peas as these vast realms of immeasurable cosmic significance when it's clearly just a pea that splats against a zombie and doesn't really do anything else, which is a part of the joke

It's like upgrading Lord Twigo to 1-A or Shaggy Rogers (Composite) to Low 2-C because of their immense power

The joke is in the fact that it's setting something up as immensely significant, when it's insignificance is self evident

DMUA said:
It's exaggerating the significance of peas on reality to immense degree

It's treating peas as these vast realms of immeasurable cosmic significance when it's clearly just a pea that splats against a zombie and doesn't really do anything else, which is a part of the joke

It's like upgrading Lord Twigo to 1-A or Shaggy Rogers (Composite) to Low 2-C because of their immense power

The joke is in the fact that it's setting something up as immensely significant, when it's insignificance is self evident
Can you prove that?

From my understanding you have to have actual proof to compare jokes made by fandoms of series to a actual character bio in verse.

The supposed "joke" is also not really self-evident when no other Bio has anything resembling those implications

You can't tell me that I have to seriously explain that a pea wouldn't contain entire multiverses in it from the description on exactly one blurb not meant to have vast ramifications on the cosmological structure of this world

DMUA said:
You can't tell me that I have to seriously explain that a pea wouldn't contain entire multiverses in it from the description on exactly one blurb not meant to have vast ramifications on the cosmological structure of this world
Yes.

It's ridiculous to assume a pea can contain a multiverse based off a singular description despite literally nothing else supporting such an outlandish claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back