• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

I could make the speed CRT. What was our consensus for speed?
Downgrade: PvZ1/2 characters absolutely shouldn't downscale from GW feats
Changes due to downgrade:

PvZ1 plants scale comparable in speed to Melon-pult who's melons can reach a terminal velocity this fast (Subsonic)

PvZ2 plants scale comparable in speed to Meteor Flower who can send astroids from space to the ground in a few seconds (no calc for this but it would range from Massively Hypersonic to Massively FTL+), electric based plants should still be massively hypersonic+

PvZ Heroes characters can react to lighting attacks (when they activate their shield against any attack), PvZGW/BFN characters scale to them, and their projectiles can be faster than many electric based characters (for example Citron's projectile is faster than peashooters)

You also brought up a possibility of Sunflower's pulse lasers being SoL ones

Downgrade: PvZ1/2 characters absolutely shouldn't downscale from GW feats
Changes due to downgrade:

PvZ1 plants scale comparable in speed to Melon-pult who's melons can reach a terminal velocity this fast (Subsonic)

PvZ2 plants scale comparable in speed to Meteor Flower who can send astroids from space to the ground in a few seconds (no calc for this but it would range from Massively Hypersonic to Massively FTL+), electric based plants should still be massively hypersonic+

PvZ Heroes characters can react to lighting attacks (when they activate their shield against any attack), PvZGW/BFN characters scale to them, and their projectiles can be faster than many electric based characters (for example Citron's projectile is faster than peashooters)

You also brought up a possibility of Sunflower's pulse lasers being SoL ones
I have also been thinking about speed. Your proposals look good. I think that the current hypersonic ranking related to Football Zombie are questionable and should be removed. Do you already agree, or should I explain why I reached my conclusion?

Where is stated that the comics are canon?
The books are published by Popcap themselves and don't hold any major contradictions or noticeable retcons. As stated in this wiki's very summary of the word canon:
The generally agreed-upon definition is that the work by the original author and creator of the fictional setting is canonical, unless the author or the copyright holder declares otherwise.

The meteor has the same size as the zombie head, a human head is 21,3 cm.
V = 4/3 π 10,65³ --> 5060 cm³
Meteor density = 7,9g/cm³ ---> 5060 * 7,9 = 39,974 kg
0,5*39,974*11000^2 = 2.418.427.000 Joules (8-C)

Cheeeck it out

If you find the size of the meteor, you can use the KE to get its AP
I used the result from your calc for the mass and my calc for the speed
jfrXxOT.png

This is 1.65753533701 Kilotons or Small Town level, dang, Meteor Flow does deal 120 damage but we can still downscale via the current multipliers. to get the characters to about 8-A or at worst 8-B I presume

There's also this calculation

Anotha one

Back