• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

Only one: Lawnmageddon
Was released before PvZ2, has no references to PvZ2 at all or anything remotely close to it, and uses PvZ1 designs for certain plants which the comics never do after PvZ2 was released
Mr trying to understand PvZ lore:

Richard Watterson Think GIF - Richard Watterson Think Remember GIFs

I have updated it, it's a shame plants like Cherry Bomb get downgraded to Athletic Human as (unlike peashooter for example) we have no justification for his explosion scaling in speed to Meteor Flower

I have updated it, it's a shame plants like Cherry Bomb get downgraded to Athletic Human as (unlike peashooter for example) we have no justification for his explosion scaling in speed to Meteor Flower
I'm pretty sure fiery explosions tend to be faster than athletic human speed. Is there a special reason why Cherry Bomb isn't ranked higher despite not scaling to Meteor Flower?

And also please don't try to edit it into the character list on the verse page straight away, just post the profile here and I'll edit it in the list

alright. would yeti zombie be unknown since he never actually attacks in the tower defense games?
Nope he's wall level

An issue I noticed was that Zomboss doesn't have any abilities in his Heroes key, is someone capable of fixing this?

An issue I noticed was that Zomboss doesn't have any abilities in his Heroes key, is someone capable of fixing this?
I mean, does he get anything new in Heroes?
Ngl Zomboss' profile needs a complete reformatting. Like I think he only really needs a base key and with tech key.

Back